Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF - perpetually “unread” messages

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't take advice from a poster on OLD without them posting receipts, much of the advice on this site is sus.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this after they've responded to your first message, or do you mean women who haven't responded at all to anything

If you can see who reads your messages, then that means you have a paid membership. Which means you can send an unlimited amount of messages per day vs the 25 max for free users. Which means... don't even worry about who's not answering, just send more messages

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, peeps...

So I am getting tons of messages on POF that remain in “unread” status, even after the ladies have logged in and must have seen them. I get “deleted unread” and “read deleted” all the time.

Very disheartening. Please provide clarity.
How many women who deleted your messages saw your profile? How many women are seeing your profile? Did they see your profile first after reading your message and did that? How do more popular male profiles look compared to yours?

Step back and keep a critical distance. Look at it like science. You need to figure it out by being objective.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys find this hard to really swallow.

Its as shocking for girls as realising that most guys are just on there looking for sex as fast as possible, not there to date or 'get to know you' or 'develop a relationship'. There is no such thing anymore. The AW's have made it only so that guys MUST escalate sex quickly or be used for attention only. Dating and developing relationships does not exist at all from the beginnings of OLD.
If the beginning meeting was an approach or from social circle IN PERSON, there might be a chance to date and get to know a guy for boyfriend potential, but not on OLD.

Its a bitter red pill for both genders.
That's true. I specifically avoid "getting to know" any woman from a dating site that is not having sex with me.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF is so late 2000s/early 2010s.
POF's glory days were 2008-2013
After 2013 POF went off a cliff (that's when Tinder was at it's height, in my city anyway)
I haven't used POF since 2017 tried to get on it during the Pandemic and got banned within minutes
Honestly Tinder has now turned into POF so many single mothers it's crazy

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF's glory days were 2008-2013
After 2013 POF went off a cliff (that's when Tinder was at it's height, in my city anyway)
I haven't used POF since 2017 tried to get on it during the Pandemic and got banned within minutes
Honestly Tinder has now turned into POF so many single mothers it's crazy
Plenty of Rotten Fish. Tinder is even worse - at least with the other sites you could filter out the fatties. It's a shame there's no way to filter out all of the attention whoares.