"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

POF - perpetually “unread” messages

TheCheez18

New Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
52
Hey, peeps...

So I am getting tons of messages on POF that remain in “unread” status, even after the ladies have logged in and must have seen them. I get “deleted unread” and “read deleted” all the time.

Very disheartening. Please provide clarity.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Hey, peeps...

So I am getting tons of messages on POF that remain in “unread” status, even after the ladies have logged in and must have seen them. I get “deleted unread” and “read deleted” all the time.

Very disheartening. Please provide clarity.
They have 100 new messages a day. Each come with a small thumbnail profile photo. They only respond to the photos they like.
 

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
Bro they have this they have that. Your profile has bad pix, in tips section read my thread Why old doesn’t work for you.
 

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
I'm not familiar with POF, but a lot of girls will do this on apps in general where "read" or "seen" receipts are sent.

My hunch is that they know if they open a message that a receipt will be sent, at which point they'll feel obligated to respond to it. If they have low or zero interest, they'll go out of there way to avoid opening it right away, if at all. The longer they delay opening a message the less obligation they feel to respond.

In most cases if a girl hasn't "read" or "seen" your message but has logged on to that app a few times since you sent it, I'd assume she's not interested.

Despite the advice girls are sometimes given to "play hard to get" or to "not respond right away", most girls who are truly interested are unable to stick to this advice when push comes to shove.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Hey, peeps...

So I am getting tons of messages on POF that remain in “unread” status, even after the ladies have logged in and must have seen them. I get “deleted unread” and “read deleted” all the time.

Very disheartening. Please provide clarity.
Show me an example of the messages you are sending.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
They have 100 new messages a day. Each come with a small thumbnail profile photo. They only respond to the photos they like.
Yup...and 85 of them are from weird dudes sending d1ck pics or saying "Hi" or saying "You are sexy...do you want to fvck?" or some other lame af opening message.

If you simply act normal, interesting and fun your actual competition is very little.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
POF is a dumpster fire and has the worst gals out of all the apps.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Yup...and 85 of them are from weird dudes sending d1ck pics or saying "Hi" or saying "You are sexy...do you want to fvck?" or some other lame af opening message.

If you simply act normal, interesting and fun your actual competition is very little.
I have disproven this. Vast majority of messages are ok openers. The competition is heavy. One must have other things going to stand out
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
POF is full of “chicks” that end up asking you to message them on Kik. I know it’s free, but don’t waste your time.
This has been my experience with pof. An utter waste of time.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Th

My experience has been the messages they show you are much lower number than the polite messages they receive.
Shrug. I do exceptionally well online so I really don't worry about other guys and what they are sending. They choose me quite a bit over them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
Plus there are very few women that are actually on there to bang in the first place. Most are just there for attention.
A lot of guys find this hard to really swallow.

Its as shocking for girls as realising that most guys are just on there looking for sex as fast as possible, not there to date or 'get to know you' or 'develop a relationship'. There is no such thing anymore. The AW's have made it only so that guys MUST escalate sex quickly or be used for attention only. Dating and developing relationships does not exist at all from the beginnings of OLD.
If the beginning meeting was an approach or from social circle IN PERSON, there might be a chance to date and get to know a guy for boyfriend potential, but not on OLD.

Its a bitter red pill for both genders.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Hey, peeps...

So I am getting tons of messages on POF that remain in “unread” status, even after the ladies have logged in and must have seen them. I get “deleted unread” and “read deleted” all the time.

Very disheartening. Please provide clarity.
Why are you dumpster diving? What would you rate your looks and worth on a 1 - 110 scale?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top