Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Player Supreme passed away (Former member here)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, you can see he picked up a lot of weight. It could have been from stress or whatever, it's why I never will understand why ANY guy on a self-development forum would downplay the importance of fixing your "looks"...which includes of course joining a workout program.

Working out and eating right at least for the vast majority of the month (you can throw in some cheat days in there) is important for basic overall health. Also making sure to do other things to keep yourself healthy, which includes not screwing these chicks raw.

Death makes us keep everything in proper perspective.

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. mentioned regularly he had sarcoidosis and that's why his fitness slipped.

Lesson here is and I think he'd agree/would say this - you have to enjoy what time you do have and not take things so seriously.... A lot of things really at the end of the day/some of the hangups people post about....don't mean ****. When you are on your death bed you won't be thinking about or care that x,y,z rejected you.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you can see he picked up a lot of weight. It could have been from stress or whatever, it's why I never will understand why ANY guy on a self-development forum would downplay the importance of fixing your "looks"...which includes of course joining a workout program.

Working out and eating right at least for the vast majority of the month (you can throw in some cheat days in there) is important for basic overall health. Also making sure to do other things to keep yourself healthy, which includes not screwing these chicks raw.

Death makes us keep everything in proper perspective.
As a guy who has picked up weight himself sometimes life kicks your a$$ you of all people should know this

depression is not a joke and for some people it's not easy as just hitting the gym, I was in a dark place last year when I lost my job and for 2 months i didn't do shyt and packed on 30 pounds

It's not easy but now I'm working on losing that weight

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
As a guy who has picked up weight himself sometimes life kicks your a$$ you of all people should know this

depression is not a joke and for some people it's not easy as just hitting the gym, I was in a dark place last year when I lost my job and for 2 months i didn't do shyt and packed on 30 pounds

I'm here if you need help Bro. Hit me up in PM.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you drink alcohol that was more than half the weight gain.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who been coming to this site for a long, Player Supreme passed away. He used to be a regular on here before having his own podcast/youtube channel where he gave advice to thousands of men for many years. Didn't follow him as much the last few years but I enjoyed his advice from time to time.
I haven't been on this site in a while but I had to pay my respects. RIP, Player Supreme. He gave a lot of sharp, realistic, and helpful advice, which I'm sure the newbies can find if they run a search. He will be missed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been on this site in a while but I had to pay my respects. RIP, Player Supreme. He gave a lot of sharp, realistic, and helpful advice, which I'm sure the newbies can find if they run a search. He will be missed.
He knew what he was doing and understood the system.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these black dating coaches he refers to "women" as black girls.

black girls different from white/asian..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if in his last two years when he was doing all that coughing during his speeches that he knew he'd be dead Soon?

What if his choice of a wife after banging "hot girls" in the clubs was an example?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was a great man. I remember his name being thrown around when I first registered on here

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
life is short. really sorry to hear this. RIP Chris.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been on here in years. I remember him though. RIP

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I heard.

I felt devastated when I first heard, and I'm still upset about it.

Player Supreme taught me so much, and taught me so many things that my own father didnt. I started listening to him when I was 15.

Since my own father was never that close to me, I saw player supreme as a second father figure.

His content and advice was top notch and the real deal. He never succumbed to teaching mainstream pua in order to make more money, or try to attract customers with beautiful lies or sweet fantasies. It was the harsh truth of game and dating, and anyone that couldn't handle it he banished from his channel.

I feel sad and regretful for not joining his forum and contacting him when I could. I postponed it so long the man passed away.

RIP Player Supreme. I'll always remember the advice you taught me.
Supreme clowned me for 15 minutes on oneof his vids. It was great advice.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
He dedicated an entire podcast to his dismay at me. Called me "Kahma-Dooda".

Altogether not a bad guy but he and I didn't see eye-to-eye on the paradigm of relationships and seduction.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He dedicated an entire podcast to his dismay at me. Called me "Kahma-Dooda".

Altogether not a bad guy but he and I didn't see eye-to-eye on the paradigm of relationships and seduction.
He and "Reese" clowned me for 15 minutes on one of his. And he had two hours of content of other men in similar situations. It helped get me out of a unsuccessful pattern and bettering my position.

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
R.I.P. Player Supreme