Player Supreme passed away (Former member here)

Yes, you can see he picked up a lot of weight. It could have been from stress or whatever, it's why I never will understand why ANY guy on a self-development forum would downplay the importance of fixing your "looks"...which includes of course joining a workout program.

Working out and eating right at least for the vast majority of the month (you can throw in some cheat days in there) is important for basic overall health. Also making sure to do other things to keep yourself healthy, which includes not screwing these chicks raw.

Death makes us keep everything in proper perspective.

P.S. mentioned regularly he had sarcoidosis and that's why his fitness slipped.

Lesson here is and I think he'd agree/would say this - you have to enjoy what time you do have and not take things so seriously.... A lot of things really at the end of the day/some of the hangups people post about....don't mean ****. When you are on your death bed you won't be thinking about or care that x,y,z rejected you.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Yes, you can see he picked up a lot of weight. It could have been from stress or whatever, it's why I never will understand why ANY guy on a self-development forum would downplay the importance of fixing your "looks"...which includes of course joining a workout program.

Working out and eating right at least for the vast majority of the month (you can throw in some cheat days in there) is important for basic overall health. Also making sure to do other things to keep yourself healthy, which includes not screwing these chicks raw.

Death makes us keep everything in proper perspective.
As a guy who has picked up weight himself sometimes life kicks your a$$ you of all people should know this

depression is not a joke and for some people it's not easy as just hitting the gym, I was in a dark place last year when I lost my job and for 2 months i didn't do shyt and packed on 30 pounds

It's not easy but now I'm working on losing that weight

As a guy who has picked up weight himself sometimes life kicks your a$$ you of all people should know this

depression is not a joke and for some people it's not easy as just hitting the gym, I was in a dark place last year when I lost my job and for 2 months i didn't do shyt and packed on 30 pounds

I'm here if you need help Bro. Hit me up in PM.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan

If you drink alcohol that was more than half the weight gain.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
For those of you who been coming to this site for a long, Player Supreme passed away. He used to be a regular on here before having his own podcast/youtube channel where he gave advice to thousands of men for many years. Didn't follow him as much the last few years but I enjoyed his advice from time to time.
I haven't been on this site in a while but I had to pay my respects. RIP, Player Supreme. He gave a lot of sharp, realistic, and helpful advice, which I'm sure the newbies can find if they run a search. He will be missed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
I haven't been on this site in a while but I had to pay my respects. RIP, Player Supreme. He gave a lot of sharp, realistic, and helpful advice, which I'm sure the newbies can find if they run a search. He will be missed.
He knew what he was doing and understood the system.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
these black dating coaches he refers to "women" as black girls.

black girls different from white/asian..

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
What if in his last two years when he was doing all that coughing during his speeches that he knew he'd be dead Soon?

What if his choice of a wife after banging "hot girls" in the clubs was an example?