Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Platonic female friends

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Following up on a theme that emerged from an earlier thread I posted a few days back, what’s the consensus here on having (attractive) platonic female friends? Good for social proof? Practicing game on? Thoughts?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Following up on a theme that emerged from an earlier thread I posted a few days back, what’s the consensus here on having (attractive) platonic female friends? Good for social proof? Practicing game on? Thoughts?
Consensus was they SUCK unless theyre fvcking you.

"Hes a great guy but not my type"
"Hes nice but i wouldn't fvck him"
You dont want that type of attention.

You need to be fvcking or have fvcked the women who are providing social proof. They need to represent your c0ck, to say "yes I'd **** him, I did fvck him".

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What good is practicing MISSING free throws? You need targets you can score on.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend that I used to ****. After I called it quits we still hung out but she ****blocked me every single time so I dropped her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend that I used to ****. After I called it quits we still hung out but she ****blocked me every single time so I dropped her.
Yea fvck that bytch. She was getting a power rush off rejecting you.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about for dread game once you’re in a relationship?

“Hey babe, I’m going to be running late tonight... stopping for a drink with <hot female friend> after work

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same question... sounds like everyone's saying it's not good. IDK what to do then about having a bigger social circle or one at all

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about for dread game once you’re in a relationship?

“Hey babe, I’m going to be running late tonight... stopping for a drink with <hot female friend> after work
That's assuming she's not doing the same thing and once you start doing that, it won't be long before she'll start doing it. So it'll be a wash and then she'll be entertaining other guys, so it won't be long before she's hopping on that cawk.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consensus was they SUCK unless theyre fvcking you.

"Hes a great guy but not my type"
"Hes nice but i wouldn't fvck him"
You dont want that type of attention.

You need to be fvcking or have fvcked the women who are providing social proof. They need to represent your c0ck, to say "yes I'd **** him, I did fvck him".
Yea, the social proof thing is mostly useless I'd say. You're either f*cking them or you're not. Who wants to have a drama filled, selfish, self-serving, "friend" who will throw you overboard at a moment's notice? Sounds like too much work. "Look who I'm friends with, she's hot!" Lol, not worth it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, the social proof thing is mostly useless I'd say. You're either f*cking them or you're not. Who wants to have a drama filled, selfish, self-serving, "friend" who will throw you overboard at a moment's notice? Sounds like too much work. "Look who I'm friends with, she's hot!" Lol, not worth it.
Have you heard the term "boner killers"? Its real.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live with one, believe me, I know they're real.
So these "hot" popularity girls wholl happily be your friend while they pursue guys more near the apex. They feed you no sexual energy. Actually mqny times they TOLERATE your presense as if doing you a favor by being seen by you. Did you know in their mindset their male friends (orbiters) are one step ahead of a fully gay male? It was explained by a female...

Thats the energy you bask in around her. She shows thru her actions your not on her level.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So these "hot" popularity girls wholl happily be your friend while they pursue guys more near the apex. They feed you no sexual energy. Actually mqny times they TOLERATE your presense as if doing you a favor by being seen by you. Did you know in their mindset their male friends (orbiters) are one step ahead of a fully gay male? It was explained by a female...

Thats the energy you bask in around her. She shows thru her actions your not on her level.
Funny, on the open market, my value is way above hers. I make tons of dough, stay in reasonably good shape, I'd be living the f*cking high life, banging as many chicks as I could get my d*ck in if I didn't have that anchor around my neck.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't do it, it's a bad look. If you have a platonic female friend then it's obvious she's decided she won't f*ck you, and that's a terrible look to other females.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same question... sounds like everyone's saying it's not good. IDK what to do then about having a bigger social circle or one at all
How about some men? Are you scared of them?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Can't do it, it's a bad look. If you have a platonic female friend then it's obvious she's decided she won't f*ck you, and that's a terrible look to other females.
Yeah I never thought about this in-depth until recently.

I’ve been out enough times where I can easily tell by the body language that she isn’t WITH a certain guy. It’s probably fair to assume that other women can tell too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, on the open market, my value is way above hers. I make tons of dough, stay in reasonably good shape, I'd be living the f*cking high life, banging as many chicks as I could get my d*ck in if I didn't have that anchor around my neck.
You get it. But her sorority or feminism or whatever lets her degrade you like this.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get it. But her sorority or feminism or whatever lets her degrade you like this.
what lets her degrade me like this is the heavy excise tax and loss of my interaction with my kids that the matriarchical court system would enforce upon me with no pre-nup.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what lets her degrade me like this is the heavy excise tax and loss of my interaction with my kids that the matriarchical court system would enforce upon me with no pre-nup.
"The system". Old school man would be so busy with his mistress he wouldnt notice his wife...