Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate comes over, refuses sex so I sent her packing

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Male authenticity doesnt really need to be screened for. Men want sex as soon as possible. They may or may not want a relationship going forward(same as women, no women actually intend a relationship without screening for a while). The only inauthenticity at play is the woman pretending she wants a relationship with a man prior to screening. An exception is married men or men in a relationship which I understand play a huge role in women's dating lives so often, THEN you need to screen for intention to leave the wife/gf.

So right now my options are 1) a Christian girl who I am willing to wait as long as needed because I do believe she is somewhat, sort of, authentically sexually demure.

At the same time its 2) sex on the first date with the girl with the full sleeve and 2nd and 3rd date with everyone else.
Sex on the first time you meet/date doesn't mean the woman is dumb or below your SMV or sh1t like that. It just means she is a rare woman with high interest that won't play games and wants to have a chance at 1)having sex with you regularly 2) possibly engaging you in a relationship further one.

A lot of men here need rules to abide by because they still don't understand the dynamics well enough for all these to flow (including me, in some aspects).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a the thing, for some men a woman will withhold sex on many dates which you'll consider high smv or a good girl with good morals and yet the same woman will sleep with a different man on just 1 date.

Why is that ?

You boys need to fvck more then talk about promiscuity.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
For women you say you only want me for sex I tell them that's your audition. You claim you are different and a cool chick. Start ****ing and sucking or get the **** out. I start up and tell women for me to get in deep with a woman it's all about her performance in bed. If they aren't down, bye. If they are down, I'll give them a chance. A woman saying you are only using me for sex is a **** test. Think about it. If I'm attracted to a woman then, of course, I want to have sex with her. For me, no sex no relationship and no waiting for sex either. It doesn't have to be the same night but Leykis 101. If she doesn't have sex with you by the third date or meeting, move on to the next.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Display high value and let her wonder! I just had a crappy date, sh1t. HB 7, tall girl, I’m 5’11 she’s 3 or 4 inches taller, no heals. I’ll be honest, I dreamed of dating a tall girl, and this today was a surprise to me, she didn’t have her height in her profile, I was intimidated. It’s a scary experience! She hasn’t listed having kid in her profile either, it came up during our whatsapp convo just the day before the date, so here is only a fling for me, althought not ons. She did have all the sh1t going for her in terms of an interesting career as a programmer, that’s just awesome, programming is one of my hobbies. Cap’t excitet here shows up on date on time, that’s just my thing, I know next one I’ll be late. Red flag, she shows up 23 minutes later, I just said to myself f this, I’m gonna wait here have a smoke, after all she has a kid she gonna sh1t test my ass. She was already a fling for me as I said, but I came there with sh1t test mentality anyway, she be late she failed! Shows up and she’s boring as fvck! Don’t drink. We have a coffee and fing fruit cake for hour and a half, I had two coffees, I picked all the sh1t for her even coffee. We have a lul, I say f it, I chill untill she begins talking. No escalation no sh1t not even talk about us, just boring conversations about work and past and sh1t. Then I end it and take her out on a boring ass walk towards my place, she tries talking and initiating conversation and sh1t. We don’t kiss or hold hands, nothing sexual! I tried zero anything. Two red flags her being late and having a kid. Plus she’s boring as a person herself, she’s a nerd. Although in the right hands she’d be a freak. I wonder how good she svcks d1ck. I’ll fvck her next time, next week on the second date if she’s down for it, which she will be.

Attachments

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 for Masers comment. The better class of girls normally need to feel some connection before they put out. As long as they keep turning up and showing interest it's all good. They've done their part and you have to arrange the landing.

I think OP handled this one fine. In this case he wanted to show that he has low tolerance for dramas

Unfortunately the reality of plating is that it does generate some drama. But the benefits far outweigh

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it was the right thing or not, you made a grown up decision and followed you're instinct which is what you are suppose to do, who cares how she respond to it, if she's still hanging around or still staying in contact with you then you are fine......

You showed her you don't play games and don't have time for nonsense.....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sex by date two or three rule. Really? This is a rule for men, not women, by the way.

Women don’t go around thinking “gee, I better abide by the second/ third date rule.”

If a guy wants to dump a girl for not putting out on the second date that’s his right but it’s not something she did wrong, other than date a guy who decided to forgo potential sex because of a date rule that he basically made for himself.

Not seeing the logic in that but can see lots of missed opportunities. For every one hot girl that is dumped by a guy who is holding himself accountable to a second date rule that really only affects him, there are 20+ guys who are more than happy to excercise a bit more patient and build a bit of comfort before sex.
Patience like 20-30 $50-$150 dates? The 3 date rule while it was invented by players to make sure they are fvcking now applies to all men to ensure they arent being strung along for dates.

MakaTakyn

Reaction score
Hi i'm looking for someone to hook up with on a regular basis for a mutual agreement. Just reply me on the site: Get****a.com my nickname: MakaTakyn

A

AJ84

Patience like 20-30 $50-$150 dates? The 3 date rule while it was invented by players to make sure they are fvcking now applies to all men to ensure they arent being strung along for dates.
No of course don’t get strung along. No where in my posts am I implying that guys pay for 30 dates before sex. Like I posted earlier women should be paying for some dates, not just expecting the guy to pay. If she does that’s a bad sign.

Building sexual attraction through rapport etc is ideal of course, that’s what makes dating fun. If she’s stringling the guy along and he sense’s the interest is not building then clearly that’s a waste of his time.

But expecting her to follow dating rules that he set up in his head, not sure how that doesn’t lead to disappointment at times.

What’s wrong with going with the flow and actually enjoying the date and not strategically doing a sales pitch every step of the way? Plant a few flirty seeds and let her to a bit of the chasing. She already knows he wants to sleep with her if he asked her out, build some interest, be chill, confident, genuinely enjoying himself, she’s a bonus to the good time he probably would of had without her anyway. That kind of thing.
If there’s real attraction on her part then having to work for it a bit is actually enticing for her, like he’s a prize. Being sexually pushy often times comes across as being sexually desperate. And desperation is not a turn on for most women.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
What you know, twenty four hours later HB7 writes juan saying hi and asking how was my impression of our date. I told her that I liked spending time with her, and she seems like a nnice girl, and we should repeat it sometime. Then I asked what time she's free during her week, she said thursday only, to which I said we'll write each other again. My mythical alter ego friend Lazar Angelov also asked about meeting with her in the middle of the week and she told him she's available tuesday and thursday! This up coming date I am going to bang her good.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The only rule I have is if she amuses me.

If she doesn't then I'd drop her.

I don't even think about the sex part since that part is easy because women always want sex, need sex, desire sex, dreams of great sex, talks to their bff of sex, read about sex etc.

Desperation is an attraction killer.

It reeks of low abundance hence the perception of a low value male seeking sex.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a gal that would come over to my place a lot, and when she was on her period, the vajaya was NO-GO. However, that would not stop Mr. Happy from making his presence known pressed up against her butt (we were in spooning position), so she finished me off my hand. Where there is a will, there is a way.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a the thing, for some men a woman will withhold sex on many dates which you'll consider high smv or a good girl with good morals and yet the same woman will sleep with a different man on just 1 date.
What you just said reminded me of this post that made by one of the member who left the forum, but it's a good one:

""There's a reason why most in the manosphere encourage going for the quick lay: it's because women who make you wait are no more emotionally stable than women who go for the quick lay. If anything, girls who make you wait generally display trust issues, believe they hold the keys to goldenpoosy which you must now jump through hoops to get to, and I also find that women who make you wait generally don't make other men in their past wait but for whatever reason - they've been burned before, they don't like you as much, aren't as drunk or turned on by you, or just plain don't feel like - they have now decided to make you wait.

I don't know about you, but it's just something about being made to wait while knowing she has most probably not made other dudes wait that makes me not trust nor want to be with a woman like this.""

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so much conflicting 'advice' on this website, you guys are going to forever be frustrated.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so much conflicting 'advice' on this website, you guys are going to forever be frustrated.
This is the scentury of conflict. Conflicting feelings, conflicting thoughts, advice, everyone has an opinion. Too many options/choices spoil and make a person go bad LOL

That's why I try to post matters here rarely, it turns into a thought fight LOL

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What you just said reminded me of this post that made by one of the member who left the forum, but it's a good one:

""There's a reason why most in the manosphere encourage going for the quick lay: it's because women who make you wait are no more emotionally stable than women who go for the quick lay. If anything, girls who make you wait generally display trust issues, believe they hold the keys to goldenpoosy which you must now jump through hoops to get to, and I also find that women who make you wait generally don't make other men in their past wait but for whatever reason - they've been burned before, they don't like you as much, aren't as drunk or turned on by you, or just plain don't feel like - they have now decided to make you wait.

I don't know about you, but it's just something about being made to wait while knowing she has most probably not made other dudes wait that makes me not trust nor want to be with a woman like this.""
The good girl concept - making a man wait is a myth or tactic created by women themselves to give out a perception of value.

A clever ruse by the female imperative that has many gullible men falling for it and even worse, they help spread it around. Pitiful.

All it ever took is for the right man to come along and she'll gladly spread her legs.

She can't help it, she thinks she has control but it's an illusion as her biology drives her to mate with the best and then to cope with her slutty behaviour she'll conjur up some female logic - love at 1st sight, I don't know what came over me, I swear he has magical powers etc etc.

The words I hear from women after I bed them on the 1st date never fails to amuse me.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She came at my place, everytime she did, we had sex except for once when she was in the middle of period. As soon as she entered she said "what's that on your neck, someone kissed you there?" I was like "Hm, no." And she went on and on. Didn't stop me from grabbing her ass and laying her in bed, stick my D out, rubbed it against her pants, but she started acting like she didn't want to. So I said to hell with all the useless games, got up, put my underwear and pants back on and told her to take her things and leave. In this moment, she started acting like a puppy, trying to hug me and touch me all over, but my mood was ruined already so I told her to pack and leave. She said the classic "you only want me for sex" and I told her "If you wanted to discuss any problems that you might have with me or our relation/communication, we could have gone out for a drink, you didn't need to come to my place." Also, today morning I sent her a text saying "I am gonna eat you up like candy" and she smiled. My gut feeling tells me I did the right thing.

Opinions?
Nicely done good sir.

I would have suggested that you say less and kick her out.

You get more accomplished by letting her down and having her stew in her own web of female logic.

#nextset kuz

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman likes you, getting her into bed will always be easy unless you screw up or some outside force intervenes, If you even need to think about the date rule that's not a good sign lol.

This thread is a prime example of why you shouldn't take advice from women, they tell you that you'll miss out on quality girls by dropping the ones who aren't putting out fast enough for you, as if not putting out has no bearing on a womans quality lol.

If a guy told me that the woman that gives him less sex for more effort and a longer wait is higher quality, I'd tell him that the restaurant which has the most expensive food and takes twice as long to make it as everywhere else, is the best in the city.

99% of the women I've known that weren't DTF quickly never were. The other 1% that became DTF eventually made you jump through a lot of tiresome hoops and BS.