"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Plate asked me if I am seeing other women

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
When I was spinning most of them enjoyed hearing about whatever kinky stuff I had gotten into with other women. I wouldn't just start talking about it or anything but they would frequently ask about my recent dates and if I had any wild stories to tell. I was running in the swingers crowd though so that probably isn't the case for vanilla women.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Digging that line about being married w kids.

Gonna use that one.

When someone asks me, I reply:

Today? Yeah you're the 8th date
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Early? You’ve been banging this girl for 4 months. Of course she’s going to press for a relationship. I don’t know what some of you guys expect out of women.
I've been sleeping with girls since years now and they never bring up relationship talks.

They know I'll never be relationship material.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
333
Reaction score
498
Location
California
I've been sleeping with girls since years now and they never bring up relationship talks.

They know I'll never be relationship material.
Its hard to transition yourself from a fvckboy to relationship material. Im trying to make that change but i honestly dont know how. The vibes i give off come off as fvckboy cuz thats whay ive been all my life. And when i try to be romantic its just doesnt come out right
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Its hard to transition yourself from a fvckboy to relationship material. Im trying to make that change but i honestly dont know how. The vibes i give off come off as fvckboy cuz thats whay ive been all my life. And when i try to be romantic its just doesnt come out right
Your situation is delicate and needs to be done gradually.

tbh I don't know exactly what you should do for sure, but I would suggest to gradually take her out on dates after I've banged her, like something that she knows you put a little thought into, but you have to do this in a way that does not cause her to lose respect for you.
 
Top