Macadellic
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2021
- Messages
- 380
- Reaction score
- 498
No, I don’t.even if you are seeing other women, do you still say this?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
No, I don’t.even if you are seeing other women, do you still say this?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I've been sleeping with girls since years now and they never bring up relationship talks.Early? You’ve been banging this girl for 4 months. Of course she’s going to press for a relationship. I don’t know what some of you guys expect out of women.
Why guys here try to always say "funny" things that come off as try hard and cringey. Maybe thats why i have so much luck with girls cuz im one of the few normal guys left in the game.Today? Yeah you're the 8th date
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Its hard to transition yourself from a fvckboy to relationship material. Im trying to make that change but i honestly dont know how. The vibes i give off come off as fvckboy cuz thats whay ive been all my life. And when i try to be romantic its just doesnt come out rightI've been sleeping with girls since years now and they never bring up relationship talks.
They know I'll never be relationship material.
Your situation is delicate and needs to be done gradually.Its hard to transition yourself from a fvckboy to relationship material. Im trying to make that change but i honestly dont know how. The vibes i give off come off as fvckboy cuz thats whay ive been all my life. And when i try to be romantic its just doesnt come out right