Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate asked me if I am seeing other women

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely out of the blue, a plate im seeing for around 4 months asked me if I’m dating other women. I brushed it off the first time asking her if she is planning on making a marriage proposal to me, which I thought made her drop the issue, but then a couple of hours later she came back again saying I dodged the question. I then replied again jokingly that she knows I’m married with kids, and after just proceeded to schedule our next date.

From your experience, do your plates also start asking these questions so early in the dating process?
Thank you

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reply back with "yeah I see a lot of other people everyday. What about you?"

I turn it into a joke and or turn the conversation around on her calling her out in a playful way if she says that she is not seeing other men.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reply back with "yeah I see a lot of other people everyday. What about you?"

I turn it into a joke and or turn the conversation around on her calling her out in a playful way if she says that she is not seeing other men.
kind of what I did, but I switched the subject immediately after

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long do you guys usually manage to keep a girl only as a plate before she starts asking questions or demanding something more serious?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long do you guys usually manage to keep a girl only as a plate before she starts asking questions or demanding something more serious?
The idea behind spinning plates is not for you to keep her spinning, but for her to keep herself spinning, her interest is the beginning and end, although we may cultivate that interest.

Thus, it is almost a game of cat and mouse, she is pursuing you, but that pursuit cannot last if there is not an air of ambiguity on your end, define nothing.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Completely out of the blue, a plate im seeing for around 4 months asked me if I’m dating other women. I brushed it off the first time asking her if she is planning on making a marriage proposal to me, which I thought made her drop the issue, but then a couple of hours later she came back again saying I dodged the question. I then replied again jokingly that she knows I’m married with kids, and after just proceeded to schedule our next date.

From your experience, do your plates also start asking these questions so early in the dating process?
Thank you
It can be a test to see if you have any other logs on the fire. Or, she wants to lock you down. I'd say, still exploring my options, nothing serious. You? Address this like you couldn't care what her reaction is.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I literally just say "of course I hang out with other girls" and thats usually the end of it. If I sense jelousy or they ask more questions then i make it seem like theyre my main one and that usually keeps them happy.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you
This is stupid, why dont you just say yes or no?

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea behind spinning plates is not for you to keep her spinning, but for her to keep herself spinning, her interest is the beginning and end, although we may cultivate that interest.

Thus, it is almost a game of cat and mouse, she is pursuing you, but that pursuit cannot last if there is not an air of ambiguity on your end, define nothing.
Wtf? Fvck her brains out, make her squirt, have fun drunken nights together and she'll stick around. That simple.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Plates will not spin forever if what she wants a relationship with someone.

It is stupid to dodge the question. You simply say that “what I do in my spare time is really not your business…I enjoy the time we spend together & I like how things are going.”

She may walk after 4 months. But giving a sophomoric run around to the question comes off as immature and wobbly.

You either say “Yes” or you give the answer above. Anything else and you look like a douche bag or a wimp and neither of those is a good look.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you
Early? You’ve been banging this girl for 4 months. Of course she’s going to press for a relationship. I don’t know what some of you guys expect out of women.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls begin to ask around 2-4 months.
Other girls around 5-6 months.
And then there are the girls don’t bring it up lol

OP,
I’m authentic and transparent so my answer varies

from
“I do not have time for multiple women”

to
“I don’t have a claim on you and you don’t have a claim on me” or something along those lines.

We are all adults here.