Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate asked me if I am seeing other women

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was spinning most of them enjoyed hearing about whatever kinky stuff I had gotten into with other women. I wouldn't just start talking about it or anything but they would frequently ask about my recent dates and if I had any wild stories to tell. I was running in the swingers crowd though so that probably isn't the case for vanilla women.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Digging that line about being married w kids.

Gonna use that one.

When someone asks me, I reply:

Today? Yeah you're the 8th date

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Early? You’ve been banging this girl for 4 months. Of course she’s going to press for a relationship. I don’t know what some of you guys expect out of women.
I've been sleeping with girls since years now and they never bring up relationship talks.

They know I'll never be relationship material.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been sleeping with girls since years now and they never bring up relationship talks.

They know I'll never be relationship material.
Its hard to transition yourself from a fvckboy to relationship material. Im trying to make that change but i honestly dont know how. The vibes i give off come off as fvckboy cuz thats whay ive been all my life. And when i try to be romantic its just doesnt come out right

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard to transition yourself from a fvckboy to relationship material. Im trying to make that change but i honestly dont know how. The vibes i give off come off as fvckboy cuz thats whay ive been all my life. And when i try to be romantic its just doesnt come out right
Your situation is delicate and needs to be done gradually.

tbh I don't know exactly what you should do for sure, but I would suggest to gradually take her out on dates after I've banged her, like something that she knows you put a little thought into, but you have to do this in a way that does not cause her to lose respect for you.