Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Petty or what?

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
To begin I'm not complaining well maybe a little bit because this situation is frustrating. I think I know what I will do just want some advice. So my baby mama has a friend I think is cute and whatever. I was on her fb making comments about how decent she looks and my baby mama got mad and like she's feeling some type of way whatever the hell that means. Anyway I asked her on her wall to hook me up with the girl. And the girl was like no cuz she love my baby mama or whatever. This upsets me because 1 baby mama says she wants to get back with me. Which will never ever ever ever happen. 2 she had sex with my ex best friend. 3 get over I don't want you. Or really your friend I just want to have a good ass time. I know I'm just gonna fall back on all this because im a boss but. Damn to top that off they had a talk. About how she feel about me and blah blah ima fall back and let them talk while I continue to boss up !!!

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
To begin I'm not complaining well maybe a little bit because this situation is frustrating. I think I know what I will do just want some advice. So my baby mama has a friend I think is cute and whatever. I was on her fb making comments about how decent she looks and my baby mama got mad and like she's feeling some type of way whatever the hell that means. Anyway I asked her on her wall to hook me up with the girl. And the girl was like no cuz she love my baby mama or whatever. This upsets me because 1 baby mama says she wants to get back with me. Which will never ever ever ever happen. 2 she had sex with my ex best friend. 3 get over I don't want you. Or really your friend I just want to have a good ass time. I know I'm just gonna fall back on all this because im a boss but. Damn to top that off they had a talk. About how she feel about me and blah blah ima fall back and let them talk while I continue to boss up !!!
By 'baby mama' you mean your girl or your mother?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why wernt you a little smarter about it. Should have done it covertly instead of posting on fb.

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why wernt you a little smarter about it. Should have done it covertly instead of posting on fb.
Cuz I really don't care nor do I really want the girl. I kind of knew she was gonna say that cuz females do and it made it obvious that baby mama still had feelings for me my baby mama has a girlfriend she should of told her she could have me or xyz but I'll just back up because even though I'm not having sex I still feel like a boss or king

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youll never get anywhere with any woman by proposing a get together with her on fb unless you're a social king.

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Youll never get anywhere with any woman by proposing a get together with her on fb unless you're a social king.
That's exactly the point ;-) if I liked her I wouldn't ask my bm to hook me up with her I'm just going a little crazy talking a lot of crap cuz I know she's interested

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. Of you're a boss you don't need fb help with a hookup.
I don't think people always understand the concept of satire. I intentionally wrote what I did to stir **** up I knew she would say naw and I knew they had a talk about not to mention me and the girl was already flirting and still do but my baby mama told her she had a kid with me and her feelings about me blah blah blah. To reiterate I'm just stirring things up because it's funny to me

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smh, how old are you and these other two females?...

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think people always understand the concept of satire. I intentionally wrote what I did to stir **** up I knew she would say naw and I knew they had a talk about not to mention me and the girl was already flirting and still do but my baby mama told her she had a kid with me and her feelings about me blah blah blah. To reiterate I'm just stirring things up because it's funny to me
You think people come here for a joke aye? GTFO!!!! If you are being satirical why do you care what this board thinks. You are petty.