"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Performance Anxiety

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
4,794
Location
Mexico
I sometimes couldn´t keep it up when using condoms so I no longer use them
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
So she‘s here at my place. I‘m really attracted to her, we have a good connection. The moment she sensed what I‘m up to, her clothes were off. I‘m on 25mg sildenafil, can‘t get it up. Didn‘t see that coming... I‘m feeling little bit at loss
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So she‘s here at my place. I‘m really attracted to her, we have a good connection. The moment she sensed what I‘m up to, her clothes were off. I‘m on 25mg sildenafil, can‘t get it up. Didn‘t see that coming... I‘m feeling little bit at loss
Cause your thinking about it. Let her give you some head.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Had the same problem .. I missed out on banging some hot girls because of it .. finally had enough and got some Cialis to get the confidence back. Tried Viagra too but one 5mg dose of Cialis seems to last 2-3 days
That's not ideal bro.
 

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
409
Reaction score
25
Found this thread at a good time too. Went out with a cute girl just the other day, we went back to my place and...nothing. I couldn't get it up. I figure it has to be mental because I had no problems a couple of weeks ago with a ONS. But because I have a habit of letting these issues get to my head, maybe I should order something to help until I hit my groove.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Cause your thinking about it. Let her give you some head.
This was also really difficult... However, this problem only persits fo a month now. I won't let it get too far in my mind and go on with excercising, diet and I'm going to try some of the suggested suplements.
That the pills didn't work was very strange. My head was red like a tomato...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This was also really difficult... However, this problem only persits fo a month now. I won't let it get too far in my mind and go on with excercising, diet and I'm going to try some of the suggested suplements.
That the pills didn't work was very strange. My head was red like a tomato...
You must make sure that you don't let any woman or anyone else to drop your sex drive. Several other qualities tie to the sex drive which will get dragged down with it. This is a quality in a man that needs to be taken care of.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
I was checking on Yohimbe and Goat Weed, both are illegal here in germany. I'll try Maca. Has anyone experience with it?
 
Top