Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pep talk needed - GF cheated

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll learn their social fabric will allow the "sky is cyan" viewpoint and they saw a UFO right after the sun set. They usually have people outside of themselves which help to maintain this rewritten history.
They lie and twist so much.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with @manfrombelow marriage and relationship counselors hardly seem helpful to me (been there done that myself with my past marriage). Not to mention I have a friend right now that is doing relationship counseling with his GF of 1.5 years..... this man is WHIPPED. But I have offered him all of the advice I can and he continues to take back this psycho biitch with BPD. If he wants to stay unhappy then that's his prerogative.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with @manfrombelow marriage and relationship counselors hardly seem helpful to me (been there done that myself with my past marriage). Not to mention I have a friend right now that is doing relationship counseling with his GF of 1.5 years..... this man is WHIPPED. But I have offered him all of the advice I can and he continues to take back this psycho biitch with BPD. If he wants to stay unhappy then that's his prerogative.
Unhappy is one thing, those situations can become dangerous.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unhappy is one thing, those situations can become dangerous.
Oh dude.. it's BAD. That just scratches the surface. Objectively, from what he has described, this girl is clearly manipulating him and he is beginning to believe it was HIS fault. My friend did nothing. She suspected he was cheating on her (he wasn't' and proved he wasn't) after kicking him out of her apartment (where he was living) on Christmas eve. My friend's mother also passed away 1 month prior to this.

This woman is a cold biitch. If I continued to describe the things she has said and done to him your head would explode with anger for him. I don't want to detract from OPs post though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dude.. it's BAD. That just scratches the surface. Objectively, from what he has described, this girl is clearly manipulating him and he is beginning to believe it was HIS fault. My friend did nothing. She suspected he was cheating on her (he wasn't' and proved he wasn't) after kicking him out of her apartment (where he was living) on Christmas eve. My friend's mother also passed away 1 month prior to this.

This woman is a cold biitch. If I continued to describe the things she has said and done to him your head would explode with anger for him. I don't want to detract from OPs post though.
He should leave. It sounds like a high tension environment. Some men end up hurting someone or themselves. Also because SHE CURRENTLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIM she could end up hurting him. In the least she will be damaging his life as much as she can without killing him.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are weak.

I've been with my lady over four years, and I would be neither devastated nor heartbroken if she did stupid $hit like this.

Identify where you ****ed up (cause you did) and learn from it.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He should leave. It sounds like a high tension environment. Some men end up hurting someone or themselves. Also because SHE CURRENTLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIM she could end up hurting him. In the least she will be damaging his life as much as she can without killing him.
I agree man. When he talks about her to me he openly admits to knowing she's being hot/cold and he will even call her a biitch and other names. I literally asked him "____, are you happy? If not, why the fuuck are you still with her?"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree man. When he talks about her to me he openly admits to knowing she's being hot/cold and he will even call her a biitch and other names. I literally asked him "____, are you happy? If not, why the fuuck are you still with her?"
Yea we know better. Any of us guys who hung around in similar situations backed ourselves up more and more the longer we stayed.