"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Pep talk needed - GF cheated

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm with @manfrombelow marriage and relationship counselors hardly seem helpful to me (been there done that myself with my past marriage). Not to mention I have a friend right now that is doing relationship counseling with his GF of 1.5 years..... this man is WHIPPED. But I have offered him all of the advice I can and he continues to take back this psycho biitch with BPD. If he wants to stay unhappy then that's his prerogative.
Unhappy is one thing, those situations can become dangerous.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
621
Reaction score
464
Unhappy is one thing, those situations can become dangerous.
Oh dude.. it's BAD. That just scratches the surface. Objectively, from what he has described, this girl is clearly manipulating him and he is beginning to believe it was HIS fault. My friend did nothing. She suspected he was cheating on her (he wasn't' and proved he wasn't) after kicking him out of her apartment (where he was living) on Christmas eve. My friend's mother also passed away 1 month prior to this.

This woman is a cold biitch. If I continued to describe the things she has said and done to him your head would explode with anger for him. I don't want to detract from OPs post though.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Oh dude.. it's BAD. That just scratches the surface. Objectively, from what he has described, this girl is clearly manipulating him and he is beginning to believe it was HIS fault. My friend did nothing. She suspected he was cheating on her (he wasn't' and proved he wasn't) after kicking him out of her apartment (where he was living) on Christmas eve. My friend's mother also passed away 1 month prior to this.

This woman is a cold biitch. If I continued to describe the things she has said and done to him your head would explode with anger for him. I don't want to detract from OPs post though.
He should leave. It sounds like a high tension environment. Some men end up hurting someone or themselves. Also because SHE CURRENTLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIM she could end up hurting him. In the least she will be damaging his life as much as she can without killing him.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
You are weak.

I've been with my lady over four years, and I would be neither devastated nor heartbroken if she did stupid $hit like this.

Identify where you ****ed up (cause you did) and learn from it.
 

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
621
Reaction score
464
He should leave. It sounds like a high tension environment. Some men end up hurting someone or themselves. Also because SHE CURRENTLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIM she could end up hurting him. In the least she will be damaging his life as much as she can without killing him.
I agree man. When he talks about her to me he openly admits to knowing she's being hot/cold and he will even call her a biitch and other names. I literally asked him "____, are you happy? If not, why the fuuck are you still with her?"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I agree man. When he talks about her to me he openly admits to knowing she's being hot/cold and he will even call her a biitch and other names. I literally asked him "____, are you happy? If not, why the fuuck are you still with her?"
Yea we know better. Any of us guys who hung around in similar situations backed ourselves up more and more the longer we stayed.
 
Top