"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

PE problem

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
I'm noticing a strange trend, last week i had sex with a cutie and lasted nearly an hour, today i banged an overweight girl, and came in 0.5 seconds, obviously that got me thinking, and i realized that i seem to get pre ejac only with unnatractive women, i cannot remember any good looking girl that i had PE, is anyone else like this?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I'm noticing a strange trend, last week i had sex with a cutie and lasted nearly an hour, today i banged an overweight girl, and came in 0.5 seconds, obviously that got me thinking, and i realized that i seem to get pre ejac only with unnatractive women, i cannot remember any good looking girl that i had PE, is anyone else like this?
I guess your penis is really attracted to the feel of a few more lbs. I guess I can understand a chubby lady, by why a chubby and unattractive lady?
 

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
29
Age
52
Could it be you dont give a ****? like if its an ogre you dont care and dont feel the need to last`?
 

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
Could it be you dont give a ****? like if its an ogre you dont care and dont feel the need to last`?
I dont know, it feels like with uglier women, i get more anxiety since i get kind of disgusted at myself, with pretty girls i get more into the small details of sex, like smells, her appearence, noises, things like that.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Could be psychological.You want attractive women to think you can bang them for hours so you last longer. The complete opposite with unattractive women, orgasm as fast you can, you could care less if they think you are a one minute man. By orgasming so quickly, your body is telling you to hurry up and get these fatties out of here.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
Could be psychological.You want attractive women to think you can bang them for hours so you last longer. The complete opposite with unattractive women, orgasm as fast you can, you could care less if they think you are a one minute man. By orgasming so quickly, your body is telling you to hurry up and get these fatties out of here.
Probably, i usually dont even try a second attempt cause the post ejaculatory regret and disgust is so big.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I dont know, it feels like with uglier women, i get more anxiety since i get kind of disgusted at myself, with pretty girls i get more into the small details of sex, like smells, her appearence, noises, things like that.
Maybe you come faster exactly because you're disgusted? You're doing something you shouldn't do, it's dirtier.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Same. It goes beyond unattractive girls. Girls that have low IL seem to last average.

It’s not studied, but I reckon it has something to do with feromones.

Bottom line, nothing wrong with you.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
The great part is that you can completely control when or if you bust a nut. I may even argue that it is 90% mental.

You have to train yourself to last longer,and there certainly are ways.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
I'm noticing a strange trend, last week i had sex with a cutie and lasted nearly an hour, today i banged an overweight girl, and came in 0.5 seconds, obviously that got me thinking, and i realized that i seem to get pre ejac only with unnatractive women, i cannot remember any good looking girl that i had PE, is anyone else like this?
Not sure if it’s been sent already. But this could be a low to Testosterone issue. PE was not one of my issues but it is definitely a symptom for low T. I got on injections two months ago and I feel great. You should have your blood work checked
 

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
Not sure if it’s been sent already. But this could be a low to Testosterone issue. PE was not one of my issues but it is definitely a symptom for low T. I got on injections two months ago and I feel great. You should have your blood work checked
It's PE strictly related to uglier women. Not ED. I'd guess my T is pretty high given my current physique even though i haven't worked out in a few months.
 
Top