Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PE problem

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm noticing a strange trend, last week i had sex with a cutie and lasted nearly an hour, today i banged an overweight girl, and came in 0.5 seconds, obviously that got me thinking, and i realized that i seem to get pre ejac only with unnatractive women, i cannot remember any good looking girl that i had PE, is anyone else like this?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm noticing a strange trend, last week i had sex with a cutie and lasted nearly an hour, today i banged an overweight girl, and came in 0.5 seconds, obviously that got me thinking, and i realized that i seem to get pre ejac only with unnatractive women, i cannot remember any good looking girl that i had PE, is anyone else like this?
I guess your penis is really attracted to the feel of a few more lbs. I guess I can understand a chubby lady, by why a chubby and unattractive lady?

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it be you dont give a ****? like if its an ogre you dont care and dont feel the need to last`?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it be you dont give a ****? like if its an ogre you dont care and dont feel the need to last`?
I dont know, it feels like with uglier women, i get more anxiety since i get kind of disgusted at myself, with pretty girls i get more into the small details of sex, like smells, her appearence, noises, things like that.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be psychological.You want attractive women to think you can bang them for hours so you last longer. The complete opposite with unattractive women, orgasm as fast you can, you could care less if they think you are a one minute man. By orgasming so quickly, your body is telling you to hurry up and get these fatties out of here.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be psychological.You want attractive women to think you can bang them for hours so you last longer. The complete opposite with unattractive women, orgasm as fast you can, you could care less if they think you are a one minute man. By orgasming so quickly, your body is telling you to hurry up and get these fatties out of here.
Probably, i usually dont even try a second attempt cause the post ejaculatory regret and disgust is so big.

Serenity

Reaction score
I dont know, it feels like with uglier women, i get more anxiety since i get kind of disgusted at myself, with pretty girls i get more into the small details of sex, like smells, her appearence, noises, things like that.
Maybe you come faster exactly because you're disgusted? You're doing something you shouldn't do, it's dirtier.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Same. It goes beyond unattractive girls. Girls that have low IL seem to last average.

It’s not studied, but I reckon it has something to do with feromones.

Bottom line, nothing wrong with you.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The great part is that you can completely control when or if you bust a nut. I may even argue that it is 90% mental.

You have to train yourself to last longer,and there certainly are ways.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s been sent already. But this could be a low to Testosterone issue. PE was not one of my issues but it is definitely a symptom for low T. I got on injections two months ago and I feel great. You should have your blood work checked

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s been sent already. But this could be a low to Testosterone issue. PE was not one of my issues but it is definitely a symptom for low T. I got on injections two months ago and I feel great. You should have your blood work checked
It's PE strictly related to uglier women. Not ED. I'd guess my T is pretty high given my current physique even though i haven't worked out in a few months.