"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Paying For A Plates Fuel Costs? Yes Or No

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Sh!t not me...I have a 0 creedit card balance.
I dont even own a credit card. I have business accounts, business debit cards, business investments and the same on the personal accounts (checking, savings, retirement and investments).

I never liked the idea of spending money that you either didnt have or it didnt come directly out of an existing account of money.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
There is a major detail here that everyone is missing that must be taken into consideration. And its not only gas money, buying dinner, etc.

If she expects you to do it, it will not feel right. If she allows you to do it on your own because you want to, all is good.

I have no problem helping a friend out here and there and have done so many times. I've had friends come up to me and discretely ask me to borrow anywhere from $200 to $5000. They did it in a very humble way and I know they didnt have another immediate option if they were coming to me as a friend. I never told them no and they all paid me back.

Now if they would have came to me EXPECTING it from me just because I had it, I would have told them no.

Thats the difference.

I am a good friend to those I care about. Not a fvcking bank.
Spot on
But when you do it too often it turns into expectation. Thats where you dont want to be.
 

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
220
Reaction score
153
I've done it after the bang. I have one plate that is super nuts but never ceases to impress me in bed multiple times a night and whenever I want it and is probably a 8-9. She doesn't ask for gas money and doesn't expect it. She has many financial issues and maybe $100 to her name at all times and she does tend to spend that on me when i see her.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
If she's free, she's a slut....if you pay, she's a wh0re.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Well this is the fine line gentleman.

She hasn't directly asked for anything from me.. But I can tell my finances are much better than hers are.

Her coming over EVERY week for me to go BALLS DEEP inside, must be costing her a good whack, and probably hurting her pocket.

Keep in mind I will NEVER travel for her!

What I don't want is for her to start EXPECTING it moving forward.. I doubt she would though.

Again my question, would she consider this a BETA move? With my offer to cover some of her gas occasionally.

Or maybe I should just take the hoe out and by her some drinks instead of giving her cash?
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Well this is the fine line gentleman.

She hasn't directly asked for anything from me.. But I can tell my finances are much better than hers are.

Her coming over EVERY week for me to go BALLS DEEP inside, must be costing her a good whack, and probably hurting her pocket.

Keep in mind I will NEVER travel for her!

What I don't want is for her to start EXPECTING it moving forward.. I doubt she would though.

Again my question, would she consider this a BETA move? With my offer to cover some of her gas occasionally.

Or maybe I should just take the hoe out and by her some drinks instead of giving her cash?
Looks like she is investing more in you than you are in her.
I think thats good because it keeps you in the driving seats
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
LOL I don't see it as a problem, as long as you're banging her how you want to.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I dont even own a credit card. I have business accounts, business debit cards, business investments and the same on the personal accounts (checking, savings, retirement and investments).

I never liked the idea of spending money that you either didnt have or it didnt come directly out of an existing account of money.
I use a card that accumulates cash back to pretty much buy everything and then pay it off every month...it basically gives me free money.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Well this is the fine line gentleman.

She hasn't directly asked for anything from me.. But I can tell my finances are much better than hers are.

Her coming over EVERY week for me to go BALLS DEEP inside, must be costing her a good whack, and probably hurting her pocket.

Keep in mind I will NEVER travel for her!

What I don't want is for her to start EXPECTING it moving forward.. I doubt she would though.

Again my question, would she consider this a BETA move? With my offer to cover some of her gas occasionally.

Or maybe I should just take the hoe out and by her some drinks instead of giving her cash?
I usually reward the plates who travel for me by at least getting decent takeout and the occasional dinner so it feels fair. Two hour round trip paying gas and tolls deserves some kind of considerate gesture on my end.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
My model plate last weekend was moaning about how chitty her finances are, with her maxing out her credit card.

So if a plate is driving just over an hour to your house and another hour journey back home the next day & repeating that every weekend.

Over the month thats a considerable about of money on fuel costs.

If a plate comes over like clockwork, svcks you and fvks you good.

I don't travel an inch for her and never will..

Would you occasionally toss her some cash to cover some of her fuel?

I literally spend shyte on her, other than provide the alcohol and food at my house!
Similar to dating, I don't do it. Casual hang. Smash asap. I won't drive her home. At best, I call her a uber. Not paying for it.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Don’t give her money. That will pollute the romantic energy.

Show her your appreciation by treating her well. That’s a repay much greater than what money can buy.

Its difficult to treat her well, when she is wearing a ball gag and restraints and i'm going balls deep in her Ass.. But I get your point.

Rather than give her cash, which may even embaress her a little.

Instead I will pay for her drinks and treat her to some food.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
That is the type of mentality that will have her maxing out your generosity sooner or later.
The word "boundaries" comes to mind.

she will eventually start driving all over the place knowing she’s getting a full tank from you.
He shouldn't give a full tank, if he's going to be nice he should occasionally cover the cost of the trip. Never more than half, not enough for her to profit in any way (other than coming over).

“Babe, can you be a doll and spot me some grocery money this week too”?
Hard no! If I ever heard that I'd toss her out in a heartbeat.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Remember @soulforge ... just like with your ex, every person/event serves as a lesson.

Seems to me that between this plate and your other one, you are learning about investments, whereas this one you have made none, and the other one, you have made much.

Perhaps, the focus on befitting investments are in order ;)
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
If she svcking you off and letting you go b@lls deep then it aint a problem to give her a $20 for gas....however long term with this girl is a definite no-no as she has maxed out her credit cards which implies irresponsibility....
This chick is interested in having threesomes and foursomes with me..Her maxed out card isn't what ruled her out for a LTR

She has also done nude modelling.. However she is a solid 9/10
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
Well this is the fine line gentleman.

She hasn't directly asked for anything from me.. But I can tell my finances are much better than hers are.

Her coming over EVERY week for me to go BALLS DEEP inside, must be costing her a good whack, and probably hurting her pocket.

Keep in mind I will NEVER travel for her!

What I don't want is for her to start EXPECTING it moving forward.. I doubt she would though.

Again my question, would she consider this a BETA move? With my offer to cover some of her gas occasionally.

Or maybe I should just take the hoe out and by her some drinks instead of giving her cash?
If you wouldn’t lend a friend of yours $20 for gas, when they’re struggling financially, then don’t do it.

It’s the thought that counts, really. If she keeps coming back to you for money after the fact, then you have an issue.

But seeing how she’s just a fwb, doing nothing might be better but it also might hurt you. In my experience, fwb get really fragile after a couple of sessions and will look for any excuse to drop you.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Giving her Cash may open up some next level drama.

01. She may find it embarrassing
02. She may start expecting it

If I pay for her drinks when we go out.. And pay for the odd meal, I feel that would be the safest option.

She pays ONLY for her fuel.. She gets my dik, drinks and food.

Seems like a fair deal.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
If you wouldn’t lend a friend of yours $20 for gas, when they’re struggling financially, then don’t do it.

It’s the thought that counts, really. If she keeps coming back to you for money after the fact, then you have an issue.

But seeing how she’s just a fwb, doing nothing might be better but it also might hurt you. In my experience, fwb get really fragile after a couple of sessions and will look for any excuse to drop you.

I get you man... If she meets a dude closer to home without the worry of fuel cost, hoes don't hang around.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
This chick is interested in having threesomes and foursomes with me..Her maxed out card isn't what ruled her out for a LTR

She has also done nude modelling.. However she is a solid 9/10
Just thought of this while reading earlier replies. And then read your recent comment...

Here we are on a forum where men are generally frustrated with the fact that women use access to sex as a power move in society... Yet you're considering giving her money for her sex. I agree with Guru. If you want to repay her, do it through your actions. Her expectations will change once you introduce money.

Take her somewhere nice. Go fill up her car while she's asleep. Give her a massage with no expectations. Show her she's making a worthy investment by coming to see you. That, indeed, is worth more than you giving her cash for her ... 'services'.

Also, why does her having done nude modeling bother you? Does it bother you that she's fvcked other guys? Because nude modeling isn't even fvcking..
 
Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
No cash. Fill up her car for the trip home, next time she visits,

This is a slippery slope my friend. She complains about money and then you give her cash? She may start complaining about money a lot. you have to make sure you're not feeding/breeding Pavlov's dog.

Spidey sense is tingling. Is this her m.o. with men?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top