Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paying For A Plates Fuel Costs? Yes Or No

Glassguy

Reaction score
Sh!t not me...I have a 0 creedit card balance.
I dont even own a credit card. I have business accounts, business debit cards, business investments and the same on the personal accounts (checking, savings, retirement and investments).

I never liked the idea of spending money that you either didnt have or it didnt come directly out of an existing account of money.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a major detail here that everyone is missing that must be taken into consideration. And its not only gas money, buying dinner, etc.

If she expects you to do it, it will not feel right. If she allows you to do it on your own because you want to, all is good.

I have no problem helping a friend out here and there and have done so many times. I've had friends come up to me and discretely ask me to borrow anywhere from $200 to $5000. They did it in a very humble way and I know they didnt have another immediate option if they were coming to me as a friend. I never told them no and they all paid me back.

Now if they would have came to me EXPECTING it from me just because I had it, I would have told them no.

Thats the difference.

I am a good friend to those I care about. Not a fvcking bank.
Spot on
But when you do it too often it turns into expectation. Thats where you dont want to be.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it after the bang. I have one plate that is super nuts but never ceases to impress me in bed multiple times a night and whenever I want it and is probably a 8-9. She doesn't ask for gas money and doesn't expect it. She has many financial issues and maybe $100 to her name at all times and she does tend to spend that on me when i see her.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's free, she's a slut....if you pay, she's a wh0re.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bang her. Wake up early the next morning, take her car and put some gas in it. Say nothing

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is the fine line gentleman.

She hasn't directly asked for anything from me.. But I can tell my finances are much better than hers are.

Her coming over EVERY week for me to go BALLS DEEP inside, must be costing her a good whack, and probably hurting her pocket.

Keep in mind I will NEVER travel for her!

What I don't want is for her to start EXPECTING it moving forward.. I doubt she would though.

Again my question, would she consider this a BETA move? With my offer to cover some of her gas occasionally.

Or maybe I should just take the hoe out and by her some drinks instead of giving her cash?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She hasn't directly asked for anything from me.. But I can tell my finances are much better than hers are.

Her coming over EVERY week for me to go BALLS DEEP inside, must be costing her a good whack, and probably hurting her pocket.

What I don't want is for her to start EXPECTING it moving forward.. I doubt she would though.

Again my question, would she consider this a BETA move? With my offer to cover some of her gas occasionally.

Or maybe I should just take the hoe out and by her some drinks instead of giving her cash?
Looks like she is investing more in you than you are in her.
I think thats good because it keeps you in the driving seats

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I don't see it as a problem, as long as you're banging her how you want to.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even own a credit card. I have business accounts, business debit cards, business investments and the same on the personal accounts (checking, savings, retirement and investments).

I never liked the idea of spending money that you either didnt have or it didnt come directly out of an existing account of money.
I use a card that accumulates cash back to pretty much buy everything and then pay it off every month...it basically gives me free money.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I usually reward the plates who travel for me by at least getting decent takeout and the occasional dinner so it feels fair. Two hour round trip paying gas and tolls deserves some kind of considerate gesture on my end.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My model plate last weekend was moaning about how chitty her finances are, with her maxing out her credit card.

So if a plate is driving just over an hour to your house and another hour journey back home the next day & repeating that every weekend.

Over the month thats a considerable about of money on fuel costs.

If a plate comes over like clockwork, svcks you and fvks you good.

I don't travel an inch for her and never will..

Would you occasionally toss her some cash to cover some of her fuel?

I literally spend shyte on her, other than provide the alcohol and food at my house!
Similar to dating, I don't do it. Casual hang. Smash asap. I won't drive her home. At best, I call her a uber. Not paying for it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t give her money. That will pollute the romantic energy.

Show her your appreciation by treating her well. That’s a repay much greater than what money can buy.

Its difficult to treat her well, when she is wearing a ball gag and restraints and i'm going balls deep in her Ass.. But I get your point.

Rather than give her cash, which may even embaress her a little.

Instead I will pay for her drinks and treat her to some food.

Serenity

Reaction score
That is the type of mentality that will have her maxing out your generosity sooner or later.
The word "boundaries" comes to mind.

she will eventually start driving all over the place knowing she’s getting a full tank from you.
He shouldn't give a full tank, if he's going to be nice he should occasionally cover the cost of the trip. Never more than half, not enough for her to profit in any way (other than coming over).

“Babe, can you be a doll and spot me some grocery money this week too”?
Hard no! If I ever heard that I'd toss her out in a heartbeat.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember @soulforge ... just like with your ex, every person/event serves as a lesson.

Seems to me that between this plate and your other one, you are learning about investments, whereas this one you have made none, and the other one, you have made much.

Perhaps, the focus on befitting investments are in order ;)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she svcking you off and letting you go b@lls deep then it aint a problem to give her a $20 for gas....however long term with this girl is a definite no-no as she has maxed out her credit cards which implies irresponsibility....
This chick is interested in having threesomes and foursomes with me..Her maxed out card isn't what ruled her out for a LTR

She has also done nude modelling.. However she is a solid 9/10

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you wouldn’t lend a friend of yours $20 for gas, when they’re struggling financially, then don’t do it.

It’s the thought that counts, really. If she keeps coming back to you for money after the fact, then you have an issue.

But seeing how she’s just a fwb, doing nothing might be better but it also might hurt you. In my experience, fwb get really fragile after a couple of sessions and will look for any excuse to drop you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giving her Cash may open up some next level drama.

01. She may find it embarrassing
02. She may start expecting it

If I pay for her drinks when we go out.. And pay for the odd meal, I feel that would be the safest option.

She pays ONLY for her fuel.. She gets my dik, drinks and food.

Seems like a fair deal.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wouldn’t lend a friend of yours $20 for gas, when they’re struggling financially, then don’t do it.

It’s the thought that counts, really. If she keeps coming back to you for money after the fact, then you have an issue.

But seeing how she’s just a fwb, doing nothing might be better but it also might hurt you. In my experience, fwb get really fragile after a couple of sessions and will look for any excuse to drop you.

I get you man... If she meets a dude closer to home without the worry of fuel cost, hoes don't hang around.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is interested in having threesomes and foursomes with me..Her maxed out card isn't what ruled her out for a LTR

She has also done nude modelling.. However she is a solid 9/10
Just thought of this while reading earlier replies. And then read your recent comment...

Here we are on a forum where men are generally frustrated with the fact that women use access to sex as a power move in society... Yet you're considering giving her money for her sex. I agree with Guru. If you want to repay her, do it through your actions. Her expectations will change once you introduce money.

Take her somewhere nice. Go fill up her car while she's asleep. Give her a massage with no expectations. Show her she's making a worthy investment by coming to see you. That, indeed, is worth more than you giving her cash for her ... 'services'.

Also, why does her having done nude modeling bother you? Does it bother you that she's fvcked other guys? Because nude modeling isn't even fvcking..

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No cash. Fill up her car for the trip home, next time she visits,

This is a slippery slope my friend. She complains about money and then you give her cash? She may start complaining about money a lot. you have to make sure you're not feeding/breeding Pavlov's dog.

Spidey sense is tingling. Is this her m.o. with men?