"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Paying For A Plates Fuel Costs? Yes Or No

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
My model plate last weekend was moaning about how chitty her finances are, with her maxing out her credit card.

So if a plate is driving just over an hour to your house and another hour journey back home the next day & repeating that every weekend.

Over the month thats a considerable about of money on fuel costs.

If a plate comes over like clockwork, svcks you and fvks you good.

I don't travel an inch for her and never will..

Would you occasionally toss her some cash to cover some of her fuel?

I literally spend shyte on her, other than provide the alcohol and food at my house!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Well I have given girlfriends gas money before but only like $20 or I’d fill up their car (no more than $40). I guess giving her $20 can’t hurt since you are sleeping with her. Now if you weren’t then I wouldn’t give her jack ****. I have an ex I dated back in 2006/2007 that I still keep in touch with. We still sleep with each other every so often but nothing steady, she just trusts me and I was the one guy that was cool to her in a string of jackasses she loves to date. She needed a phone the other day and contacted me asking if I had one she could buy, I just upgraded so I gave her my old phone. I said “you can’t buy it but you can pay me back another way”. She was like “deal! Thank you so much”. Took it to her house, we got it on, hungout and caught up since we hadn’t seen each other in a year and that was that.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
This is a mistake ive made in the past helping a gf with $
Will not repeat

It create a precedent and they expect it more and more and expect you to pay more and more things.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I agree with Lamath. Once you make this kinda mistake once you don't go back

I offered a woman a drive once and it was all down hill from there

On the other hand, I've had LTR's travel 200 miles and I never once paid

If she's broke tell her to hit you up when her finances are better

Indifference and high status, always
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My model plate last weekend was moaning about how chitty her finances are, with her maxing out her credit card.

So if a plate is driving just over an hour to your house and another hour journey back home the next day & repeating that every weekend.

Over the month thats a considerable about of money on fuel costs.

If a plate comes over like clockwork, svcks you and fvks you good.

I don't travel an inch for her and never will..

Would you occasionally toss her some cash to cover some of her fuel?

I literally spend shyte on her, other than provide the alcohol and food at my house!
If you have her ALLWAYS come to you covering her gas is fair game and doesnt make you a chump. Because she saves you time and energy coming to you.
 
Last edited:

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Financial stability (education and career) are one of the main requirements I look for in plates.

I am not looking for a piggy bank and I will not be used as one either. If they are broke due to no education, lack of career or brutally stupid spending choices, I move on quickly.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Financial stability (education and career) are one of the main requirements I look for in plates.

I am not looking for a piggy bank and I will not be used as one either. If they are broke due to no education, lack of career or brutally stupid spending choices, I move on quickly.
Agree. Her Needing your money or her vibrating at a much lower level is not attractive.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
If she's driving over 2 hours just to stay at your house and have sex, and you never have to pay for anything, then I wouldn't trip off giving her a little gas money here and there. There's nothing wrong with rewarding women who are doing what they need to do to please you
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
When she comes to see you, and you are out doing stuff, just tell her to pull into a gas station and you'll fill up her car. Don't offer her an option, just do it and tell her it is the least you can do. If she says you don't have to do that, tell her she can make it up to you. Then wink at her.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
If she svcking you off and letting you go b@lls deep then it aint a problem to give her a $20 for gas....however long term with this girl is a definite no-no as she has maxed out her credit cards which implies irresponsibility....
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
My question to people who complain about money or finances is "What are you doing right now to improve that?" Most of them have no viable answer.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My question to people who complain about money or finances is "What are you doing right now to improve that?" Most of them have no viable answer.
Complaining... Lol.

If you keep needing extra $, get a part time job.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
There is a major detail here that everyone is missing that must be taken into consideration. And its not only gas money, buying dinner, etc.

If she expects you to do it, it will not feel right. If she allows you to do it on your own because you want to, all is good.

I have no problem helping a friend out here and there and have done so many times. I've had friends come up to me and discretely ask me to borrow anywhere from $200 to $5000. They did it in a very humble way and I know they didnt have another immediate option if they were coming to me as a friend. I never told them no and they all paid me back.

Now if they would have came to me EXPECTING it from me just because I had it, I would have told them no.

Thats the difference.

I am a good friend to those I care about. Not a fvcking bank.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Complaining... Lol.

If you keep needing extra $, get a part time job.
F that. Work on getting a better job than you already have that makes you more money for the same time you are already working.

New skills, more education, etc...I would never trade more time for a minimum wage job.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
F that. Work on getting a better job than you already have that makes you more money for the same time you are already working.

New skills, more education, etc...I would never trade more time for a minimum wage job.
I was assuming they were well up in their career making decent money but need a extra $10-$20k to make things better.
 

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
I would chip it in maybe $20 once a month but the maxed out credit card thing... Everyone has trouble with their finances. Also, she’s just a plate so keep in mind what she does for you and if it’s worth it.

Maybe she just needed to vent. I don’t think she actually wants your help.

You already provide alcohol and food. She probably drives a car that gets good gas. I spend about $50 a week on gas and if I can do it, a grown ass woman can too.

I agree with the others but it can’t hurt to do what @RangerMIke said to do once. It’s all about how you frame it, don’t make a big deal out of it. This could be a sh*t test but it also could be a red flag.

You risk $20 if you do it once and avoid a possible headache in the future or you pass a sh*t test and it’s never brought up again.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I would chip it in maybe $20 once a month but the maxed out credit card thing... Everyone has trouble with their finances. Also, she’s just a plate so keep in mind what she does for you and if it’s worth it.

Maybe she just needed to vent. I don’t think she actually wants your help.

You already provide alcohol and food. She probably drives a car that gets good gas. I spend about $50 a week on gas and if I can do it, a grown ass woman can too.

I agree with the others but it can’t hurt to do what @RangerMIke said to do once. It’s all about how you frame it, don’t make a big deal out of it. This could be a sh*t test but it also could be a red flag.

You risk $20 if you do it once and avoid a possible headache in the future or you pass a sh*t test and it’s never brought up again.
Sh!t not me...I have a 0 creedit card balance.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top