Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paying For A Plates Fuel Costs? Yes Or No

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My model plate last weekend was moaning about how chitty her finances are, with her maxing out her credit card.

So if a plate is driving just over an hour to your house and another hour journey back home the next day & repeating that every weekend.

Over the month thats a considerable about of money on fuel costs.

If a plate comes over like clockwork, svcks you and fvks you good.

I don't travel an inch for her and never will..

Would you occasionally toss her some cash to cover some of her fuel?

I literally spend shyte on her, other than provide the alcohol and food at my house!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have given girlfriends gas money before but only like $20 or I’d fill up their car (no more than $40). I guess giving her $20 can’t hurt since you are sleeping with her. Now if you weren’t then I wouldn’t give her jack ****. I have an ex I dated back in 2006/2007 that I still keep in touch with. We still sleep with each other every so often but nothing steady, she just trusts me and I was the one guy that was cool to her in a string of jackasses she loves to date. She needed a phone the other day and contacted me asking if I had one she could buy, I just upgraded so I gave her my old phone. I said “you can’t buy it but you can pay me back another way”. She was like “deal! Thank you so much”. Took it to her house, we got it on, hungout and caught up since we hadn’t seen each other in a year and that was that.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a mistake ive made in the past helping a gf with $
Will not repeat

It create a precedent and they expect it more and more and expect you to pay more and more things.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Lamath. Once you make this kinda mistake once you don't go back

I offered a woman a drive once and it was all down hill from there

On the other hand, I've had LTR's travel 200 miles and I never once paid

If she's broke tell her to hit you up when her finances are better

Indifference and high status, always

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My model plate last weekend was moaning about how chitty her finances are, with her maxing out her credit card.

So if a plate is driving just over an hour to your house and another hour journey back home the next day & repeating that every weekend.

Over the month thats a considerable about of money on fuel costs.

If a plate comes over like clockwork, svcks you and fvks you good.

I don't travel an inch for her and never will..

Would you occasionally toss her some cash to cover some of her fuel?

I literally spend shyte on her, other than provide the alcohol and food at my house!
If you have her ALLWAYS come to you covering her gas is fair game and doesnt make you a chump. Because she saves you time and energy coming to you.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Financial stability (education and career) are one of the main requirements I look for in plates.

I am not looking for a piggy bank and I will not be used as one either. If they are broke due to no education, lack of career or brutally stupid spending choices, I move on quickly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Financial stability (education and career) are one of the main requirements I look for in plates.

I am not looking for a piggy bank and I will not be used as one either. If they are broke due to no education, lack of career or brutally stupid spending choices, I move on quickly.
Agree. Her Needing your money or her vibrating at a much lower level is not attractive.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's driving over 2 hours just to stay at your house and have sex, and you never have to pay for anything, then I wouldn't trip off giving her a little gas money here and there. There's nothing wrong with rewarding women who are doing what they need to do to please you

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she comes to see you, and you are out doing stuff, just tell her to pull into a gas station and you'll fill up her car. Don't offer her an option, just do it and tell her it is the least you can do. If she says you don't have to do that, tell her she can make it up to you. Then wink at her.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she svcking you off and letting you go b@lls deep then it aint a problem to give her a $20 for gas....however long term with this girl is a definite no-no as she has maxed out her credit cards which implies irresponsibility....

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question to people who complain about money or finances is "What are you doing right now to improve that?" Most of them have no viable answer.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question to people who complain about money or finances is "What are you doing right now to improve that?" Most of them have no viable answer.
Complaining... Lol.

If you keep needing extra $, get a part time job.

Glassguy

Reaction score
There is a major detail here that everyone is missing that must be taken into consideration. And its not only gas money, buying dinner, etc.

If she expects you to do it, it will not feel right. If she allows you to do it on your own because you want to, all is good.

I have no problem helping a friend out here and there and have done so many times. I've had friends come up to me and discretely ask me to borrow anywhere from $200 to $5000. They did it in a very humble way and I know they didnt have another immediate option if they were coming to me as a friend. I never told them no and they all paid me back.

Now if they would have came to me EXPECTING it from me just because I had it, I would have told them no.

Thats the difference.

I am a good friend to those I care about. Not a fvcking bank.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complaining... Lol.

If you keep needing extra $, get a part time job.
F that. Work on getting a better job than you already have that makes you more money for the same time you are already working.

New skills, more education, etc...I would never trade more time for a minimum wage job.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F that. Work on getting a better job than you already have that makes you more money for the same time you are already working.

New skills, more education, etc...I would never trade more time for a minimum wage job.
I was assuming they were well up in their career making decent money but need a extra $10-$20k to make things better.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would chip it in maybe $20 once a month but the maxed out credit card thing... Everyone has trouble with their finances. Also, she’s just a plate so keep in mind what she does for you and if it’s worth it.

Maybe she just needed to vent. I don’t think she actually wants your help.

You already provide alcohol and food. She probably drives a car that gets good gas. I spend about $50 a week on gas and if I can do it, a grown ass woman can too.

I agree with the others but it can’t hurt to do what @RangerMIke said to do once. It’s all about how you frame it, don’t make a big deal out of it. This could be a sh*t test but it also could be a red flag.

You risk $20 if you do it once and avoid a possible headache in the future or you pass a sh*t test and it’s never brought up again.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would chip it in maybe $20 once a month but the maxed out credit card thing... Everyone has trouble with their finances. Also, she’s just a plate so keep in mind what she does for you and if it’s worth it.

Maybe she just needed to vent. I don’t think she actually wants your help.

You already provide alcohol and food. She probably drives a car that gets good gas. I spend about $50 a week on gas and if I can do it, a grown ass woman can too.

I agree with the others but it can’t hurt to do what @RangerMIke said to do once. It’s all about how you frame it, don’t make a big deal out of it. This could be a sh*t test but it also could be a red flag.

You risk $20 if you do it once and avoid a possible headache in the future or you pass a sh*t test and it’s never brought up again.
Sh!t not me...I have a 0 creedit card balance.