Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PART VI - DATING VS HANGING OUT

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time" - Fight Club

Dating is a woman's frame, you hang out with women.

When you are hanging out with a girl, YOU are the prize, not her. You are qualifying her whether she's worth your time or not.

Just like a woman's currency is sex, your time and attention is your currency. By asking her out, you are giving away your time and attention to her.

By placing yourself on a pedestal, all your actions come from the frame of screening her for a mate than the other way around.

Challenge is the imperative of a man's game. She has to feel the competitive anxiety of someone taking you away from her if she doesn't.

Push her buttons which scare her, excite her, make her feel joy, anger her, make her sad. Take her on an emotional roller coaster with you.

Date should be creating an emotional response in her.

Your main goal revolves around your ambitions not hers. Take her out on dates which cater to your needs, not hers.

If she flakes on the date, just say okay. When she texts back, don't respond.

If she flakes again, she's gone.

You are screening women for low interest levels and bad behaviour which will make your life worse down the line.

Success is not getting laid or getting a girlfriend. Any loser can do that, you see them all around you, I look at my past self as an example.

I've seen many failures trapped in dead relationships and marriages where they are unhappy.

Success is finding a beautiful feminine woman who is highly interested in you and supports your dreams without being an obstacle.

Excuse yourself politely from a date if she acts bored and doesn't seem interested.

The effort to raise up a woman's interest levels will do more harm than good.

IMO, if you know someone since quite sometime, cancel 50% of first dates.

Cancelling your first date is a d!ck move which would create an upper hand in the relationship. Do it. Don't hesitate.

A girl who plays games has to be cut off permanently, there's ALWAYS ANOTHER WOMAN.

In any relationship, the person who cares less has more power.

A guy who rambles on and on about himself is a verbal narcissist.

A guy who keeps asking a girl questions is a pushover.

A guy who can make a girl want to talk about herself and only give clues about himself is a conversational genius.

Conversationally be an extroverted introvert. Be passionate about something you talk about and revert to being laid back immediately.

Be hot and cold with kino and conversation.

Touch her during a neg.

Be laid back and aloof when being nice.

Condition a girl by making her happy when she makes you happy instead of the other way around.

Withdraw attention when she exhibits any bad behaviour. Reward her when she does.

Never OVERTLY communicate your intention to ignore them. It gives them the dominant position to choose to fix a problem.

Never see a girl more than twice a week.

Always be unpredictable in choosing new locations to associate exciting and unpredictable to your personality.

Always remember there are a thousand women you can have good relationships with.

Never say I like you or demand exclusivity first under any circumstance.

Don't waste your time chasing one girl when there are thousands out there looking for someone like you RIGHT NOW.

Transition to a decreasing contact/date scheduling ratio from 1:1 :: you: her

If you initiate, let her initiate next.

Slowly decrease initiating.

Any relationship where rapport : attraction (girls) or competitiveness (guys) is 1:1 will fail.

Judge by actions and not words. Her words are completely irrelevant. Approach, go for the number, ask her to meet, escalate.

Never gift her anything not even a flower unless long term exclusive.

Fvck her like no tomorrow. Own her body for your pleasure.

Don't vomit out your life story the first few weeks you meet her.

Never lie. If you get caught, it will lose all your credibility. It's not an issue of trust. Raw game can trump all your accomplishments.

Get less mad when someone comes late to a date. Care less about not getting a response back. Be more aloof if you meet her.

You want a woman to know as little as possible, evade and obfuscate, don't lie.

"Okay" is an alpha reply.
One word replies are king as they are open to interpretation and keep the female hamster running.

Take advantage of a girl's imagination by staying a mystery.

Never use a lingering smile in any social situation. Smile in uncomfortable situations but never let it linger. Lesser men use it to minimise threat projection. Alphas do it to maximise it.

Do not use "lol" while texting.

If you blew it with a girl, send a random funny line in a week to test the waters unless you have other prospects.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty spot on.

By the way, for this:

"
IMO, if you know someone since quite sometime, cancel 50% of first dates.

Cancelling your first date is a d!ck move which would create an upper hand in the relationship. Do it. Don't hesitate.
It's definitely a **** move. I don't intentionally flake but it's second nature if you schedule 2-4 dates at the same time with different chicks. I do this for chicks met online all the time. I never have a singular date online, it's always double, triple, or quadruple booked. I go with the hottest one to confirm, and completely blow off the others.

I try not to do this with chicks met face to face through day game. It does hurt your credibility in the long term.