Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Optimizing the algorithms of Tinder / Bumble / Hinge : new method

Reaction score
So I had not used dating apps for a while and I've noticed that compared to 5 years ago, they give me less matches, but my swipes are more "powerful" than 5 years ago.

- 5 years ago : In a high-SMV country like in SEA countries, I used to get more likes than now. I also paid way less care about what I was texting chicks. I'd have so many options that I'd randomly send d*ck pics to my contacts some times. The cons of tinder 5 years ago was that Tinder platinum didn't exist, so it was harder to focus on quality. Indeed, because you had less chances that a right swipe would yield to a match, it was more optimal to lower your standards to have a huge quantity of matches to whom you could randomly ask to come straight to your condo.

- Now : In a high-SMV country like in SEA countries, I'm getting way less matches without platinum. Something like 8 matches per day after the first days boost. With platinum, I will get something like 20 matches a day if I swipe right on around 50-70 women per day. Interestingly, the match number doesn't increase much if I lower my standards to "straight to my condo" levels. Furthermore, due to Tinder passport having become a plague in capital cities, I will get 1/3 of women who are not even in the city. Now, the new strategy is to be extremely picky and careful with who you swipe right. Ways I can do that are being very careful that the girl is not fat before swiping, looking at all the girl pics, checking her education degree and her job, putting a smaller distance radius (eg 5km instead of 20km), and extremely important, before swiping you must check her distance anyway because tinder passport users can still pass through. If distance doesn't show, it means she has tinder+ and likely uses passport as well. With this method, I reach a satisfying quality ratio of more around 75% of my matches, compared to maybe 33% in the past. Very important too, educated, higher quality women are actually more responsive and talkating than low-value, uneducated idiots. Tinder notices that I have better conversion ratios and then improves even more my ELO score.

I hope this reading was interesting, as this is a brand new strategy that I, an alpha, present to you.

For bumble, it's a capped match number but you do get less matches is you only swipe quality girls. I still believe it's the good strategy to do because it will at least make your priority higher when you swipe right the high quality women before they have seen your profile.

Not a user of Hinge, already tried it but didn't work well in SEA, still curious to hear about the best strategy.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Now : In a high-SMV country like in SEA countries, I'm getting way less matches without platinum. Something like 8 matches per day after the first days boost. With platinum, I will get something like 20 matches a day if I swipe right on around 50-70 women per day.
Having a 30% match rate is something quite high . Not sure if you are trolling or not , but most likely you are

Reaction score
Having a 30% match rate is something quite high . Not sure if you are trolling or not , but most likely you are
In south east asia, as a white guy, it's about the reply rate that I get on dating websites. Actually it's even higher than that, something around 50%, while being selective as to who I message.

I'm sorry that my reality (of being Alpha) doesn't fit yours.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In south east asia, as a white guy, it's about the reply rate that I get on dating websites. Actually it's even higher than that, something around 50%, while being selective as to who I message.

I'm sorry that my reality (of being Alpha) doesn't fit yours.
makes sense on why you have such a high response rate . Gotcha !

But a white guy that bangs girls from poor countries in SE is alpha ? :) that is a very exaggerated statement my friend9

Reaction score
makes sense on why you have such a high response rate . Gotcha !

But a white guy that bangs girls from poor countries in SE is alpha ? :) that is a very exaggerated statement my friend9
The reality for me is that in my current city, I am at the top of the food chain (top 10% of men). I am matching with attractive, educated, slim women who will gladly have sex with me.

What's your reality?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality for me is that in my current city, I am at the top of the food chain (top 10% of men). I am matching with attractive, educated, slim women who will gladly have sex with me.

What's your reality?
This is a great third post

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Just get a pic with a Dog, women love big dogs.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What's your reality?
for sure better than you as I do not have to travel and live in third world countries in order to get laid ;)

the reality is that cities in third world countries are quite dirty and smell bad . No one would go there gladly

and Asian women , especially those from SE Asia are quite ugly on average when compared to the other places in the world

plus , being only top 10% in a city from SE Asia means that in the western world you are bellow average

Last edited:
Reaction score
for sure better than you as I do not have to travel and live in third world countries in order to get laid ;)

the reality is that cities in third world countries are quite dirty and smell bad . No one would go there gladly

and Asian women , especially those from SE Asia are quite ugly on average when compared to the other places in the world

plus , being only top 10% in a city from SE Asia means that in the western world you are bellow average
It doesn't matter if I'm living in a sh*thole or live in NYC. The reality is that i'm an alpha in my current city. You, on the other hand, judging by the overall tone of your postings, don't seem to get laid with attractive, educated women on a regular basis.

Reaction score
I doubt it. You wouldn’t be on this forum asking for optimisation advice. You’d be on here posting interesting lay reports, in between your bangs, for ego food, or dispensing game advice. You’d be way too busy to be seeking advice if you were, as you say, enjoying that market. Reality is that those days are over. A million+ white simps live in Asia now. This idea first became popular in the early 2000’s. You are wayyy late to that party. Any hot slim Asian women are tinder Passporting straight to New York City. They know that white guys who live in Asia are losers. The world has changed my friend. Just Be White doesn’t work anymore.
My original post was a guide to help men like you who don't do too well on the tinder optimization algorithms. By reading your former posts, I've seen you talk about your issues with dating apps on multiple occasions. You're welcome to ask me for advice if you need, tinder isn't easy to navigate nowadays.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep coping, plenty of White Chads go yo Asia like this Swedish Male model

http://instagr.am/p/CdPKsOLhx5J/

View attachment 8488

View attachment 8487

being good looking does not mean that he is not a simp

just like that guy that @Pan87 shared with a good looking guy with terrible fake banging women way bellow his smv

the truth is that you want to sleep with women around your smv or above , you need to have at least decent game . Otherwise you will end up going to Asia or banging way bellow your smv

no guy who goes to Eastern Europe , Latin America or Asia can replicate the same success or at least somehow close to it

mainly this happens because the guys who are good with girls do not have to take a flight for 12-14h to get laid . And if they do go there , they just go for a bit of fun with his friends or his gf

basically going to this kind of places it just signals in the vast majority of cases that you are doing quite bad with women in the western world .

Basically signaling desperation , and also shows that you are a simp putting so much effort to bang

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if I'm living in a sh*thole or live in NYC. The reality is that i'm an alpha in my current city. You, on the other hand, judging by the overall tone of your postings, don't seem to get laid with attractive, educated women on a regular basis.
the literacy rate there is like 60-70% , university enrollment rate is like 20% , and the average salary is 300 dollars in the capitals ( in the more developed countries , in the other cities you are paid in rice )

please stop talking sh1t , as you might have people that actual believe your bullsh1t

Reaction score
the literacy rate there is like 60-70% , university enrollment rate is like 20% , and the average salary is 300 dollars in the capitals ( in the more developed countries , in the other cities you are paid in rice )

please stop talking sh1t , as you might have people that actual believe your bullsh1t
All the women that I've been dating here have been educated (went to a university), pleasant, good-looking, and above 1m60. Those who were not students had jobs such as data scientist, strategy consultant in one of the big 3, nurse, hotel receptionist, architect, ...

I'm sorry for you that you view yourself as only worthy of 1m50 rice farmers who make you repeat 3 times your sentence when you talk to them. This is not my reality so I can't relate with you here pal. You're welcome to ask me for any advice if you do wish to improve your situation. Being Beta is not funny in 2022.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-proclaiming yourself an "alpha" isn't exactly a way to endear yourself to the SS community.

Also - the "new" method you describe (which essentially just boils down to "be picky" on your swipes) isn't new at all when it comes to OLD. I think any man who has good SMV is not going to just spam swipe and fvck anything that comes his way. Kind of like with food you are what you eat, you can become what you fvck. Plowing through a bunch of HB 4s and 5s will lower your value.