Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Optimizing the algorithms of Tinder / Bumble / Hinge : new method

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My natural instincts would say “less”.

Here’s the key with your profile. If you look like you’ve spent too much time on it, it’s a turn off. Women don’t want to get the sense that you’re on the app much, or even that you care much.

A high value man dips in and out occasionally, in the mind of a woman. That’s the behaviour she expects.

You only want a few cool pics and a mysterious paragraph written about yourself. And that’s it! Let her discover the rest by herself.

If you have a good voice, a quick phone call is super powerful and she’ll often suddenly be keen to meet and rearrange her plans that very day. Women are super thirsty and make it happen when they like you. It’s because it’s so rare for them to find someone they like.

And it’s funny. You can see they are excited. “Finally, a guy I like a lot.” …..and you’re sitting back chuckling to yourself, thinking to yourself “I don’t even like you. I plan to have sex with you and then never speak to you again.”

They get a sense that you’re not simping. They panic. And they fall in love with you. I’ve seen this pattern about a thousand times now.
Very good post. My two cents, you *have* to use the false time constraint at the beginning of the phone call. If you have a good voice and a quick wit, they will not want to let you go and by then you're turned off.

Reaction score
Good move. And yeah women report men out of spite, jealousy, “oh, he’s a player” - all the time.

I’ve discovered something fascinating about this. It’s girls that like you/attracted to you who are most likely to report you. To c0ck block you. It’s so clever.

For us Men - You should be getting her number, and then immediately reporting her profile. She only needs 1 or 2 reports to get banned.

And for a woman, it’s just too hard creating a new dating app account now. If you get her banned, you’ve taken her off the online dating market in a very manipulative way - especially if you’ve got her number

You know how I found this out? Women told me. I discovered another trend. Men are forcing women to delete their apps in exchange for continuing the date - women are complaining about how “controlling” it is. But you know what? They are doing it.

I think Men forget that when you tell a woman to do something, her natural instincts is to obey. That’s provided she sees you as a powerful man.
Hey Pan87, nice to see you adding value on this thread. Have you taken the steps to improve yourself as per the recommendations about online game that I gave you?

Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
For us Men - You should be getting her number, and then immediately reporting her profile. She only needs 1 or 2 reports to get banned.

And for a woman, it’s just too hard creating a new dating app account now. If you get her banned, you’ve taken her off the online dating market in a very manipulative way - especially if you’ve got her number

You know how I found this out? Women told me. I discovered another trend. Men are forcing women to delete their apps in exchange for continuing the date - women are complaining about how “controlling” it is. But you know what? They are doing it.

I think Men forget that when you tell a woman to do something, her natural instincts is to obey. That’s provided she sees you as a powerful man.
Good data. Unless the woman is a dating apps addict, she won't have the tech knowledge or the drive to go through the steps to bypass a ban. She'd have to buy a new sim card, reset her phone or use one of her other phones, create a new email address, use new pictures. Women are way too lazy about online dating to do that kind of stuff.

I also agree that it's a good move to force a woman to delete her dating apps if you want to see her for long term. Actually, I have forced women to show me their phone messages before having sex with them. It happens when she is refusing me sex for a long enough time that it starts to annoy me. I will tell her I want to see her phone to see if she's not playing with me and dating other men. They will often put up a fight for 20 minutes but with enough persistance they give up. Then, sometimes, they let me f*ck them.

Reaction score
I would like to add an industry analysis of the dating apps landscape. I have separated the dating apps into distinct categories :

- quality dating apps : best quality of women
Match Group (Tinder, Hinge, Okcupid)
Bumble

- country-specific / serious dating apps : somewhat trashy but they have enough gems to make it worthwhile
Match Group (match.com, meetic,...) -> 1st world countries
Cupid Media (filipinocupid,...) -> 3rd world countries

- language exchange apps : unresponsive girls but a few gems
Interpals
Tandem
Couchsurfing

- trashy apps : the sewers of dating apps
happn
facebook dating
badoo
Parish Group -> Skout / Lovoo / Meetme / Zoosk / EliteSingles / eDarling
Seekingarrangement

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here’s some more helpful data.

You don’t get banned on Tinder and other match group apps if you act like a very polite beta.

But I notice if I start using Game my account gets banned quite quickly. This is because Game is very polarising and it’s inevitable that you’ll rapidly match with chicks who identify you as disingenuous and immediately report you. These women are the worst. They match with you full of hope, identify something you’ve said as reminding them of Chad, and their alarm system goes off. They will suddenly stop replying. And few minutes later their profile might disappear. If it’s taken a few minutes then she’s gone through the reporting process (which is a little bit time consuming). Unmatching someone takes 1 second.

These are the women that have been lied to in the past by Chads. It appears to turn them into feminists temporarily until she finds another Chad to bang the silliness out of her.

Protip - I’ve notice if you fvck a woman really really hard, she will stop saying and doing stupid things and she will just go to sleep. At this point I take out my laptop and start playing a video game, while she sleeps peacefully beside me
I act as the polite beta on dating apps. I'm straightforward and ask to meetup very quickly after we've bounced off the dating app. What I typically do in SEA where I'm at is that I ask them to meet me near my place at a coffee shop or a rooftop bar. Then when they text me that they are on their way I say that I have a sudden zoom business call in one hour and ask them to meet me at my condo instead. It's incredible how many girls accept to come. They would never have come if I had been honest with it right from the start. Most SEA women nowadays have huge warning banners with "no ONS, no FWB".

If you're getting banned a few days after creating new accounts, then by definition you have bad game, since enough women notice your superchery and report you. Have you tried my methodology from the above paragraph?

Reaction score
Your bait and switch game is good. It’s really risky in the West tho. I’ve found the safest bet in the West is to genuinely turn the girl on, no tricks and no buyers remorse.

Women here are trained by the government to rewrite all their sexual encounters as rapes.

For me, I articulate clearly that we are going to my place. But I use a plausible excuse. Once I’m in my home I gradually ramp up the seduction. If she displays reluctance, I back off.

I’ve found my ability to be patient for the lay, and Next her if she’s not demonstrating the correct prey animal behaviours, is what’s giving me the edge in a highly competitive dating market.

Because guys here chase pvssy so hard, it’s fvcked up their personalities. They are all wound up and bitter. Women hate it. If you just act cool, amused and relaxed in Sydney, women start to get really absorbed by it.

It’s either angry guys, pump n dump players or simps throwing money at them. It actually sucks being a woman in the West
I only use this bait & switch master technique in Asia. It is due to the non-confrontational nature of Asian women. They are used to say yes as long as they have plausible deniability. I like to consider Asian women as little rabbits who have a short vision, so you must send them crumbles not too far away from them to guide them to your trap.

Outside of Asia, you're right that bait & switch isn't good in countries where women are tall (see my world map of tall women here : https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/tall-women-world-map.274304/). It's even anti-game in eastern europe, where you're better off acting as a beta male and do 2 dates before sealing the deal.