Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Optimizing the algorithms of Tinder / Bumble / Hinge : new method

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder works fine for me in Sydney. I’m not here asking for advice, like you. I don’t need to use Hinge because Tinder gives me too much.

I totally agree with what you wrote btw. I think low volume, quality swipes yield the best results. I think tinder may actually reduce the Elo and feed bots to the accounts of mass swipers. I’ve done mass swiping in the past and it was always a very mixed bag. These days, every match I get is someone I’d bang. I take care to only swipe on profiles I’m attracted to.

Here’s where I have a suggestion for you. Mix your swiping up with in-person cold approaching. Day game and night game. It is far more rewarding. I think it’s good for T levels too.

My issue lately has actually been more around feeling a bit jaded, but that’s cyclical. Once you get over your notch obsession you’ll start to feel it too. Basing your entire life around casual sex has its expiration date. You go through cycles of enjoying it and feeling bored by it. It’s in the bored stages I come on here and share my thoughts. It’s good. You can focus on your other hobbies and things during those jaded recovery periods.

Getting laid is extremely easy dude. You don’t have to go to Asia for it. The West is great if you enjoy women because most guys here are totally clueless. Why do you think women are so angry in the West? It’s because the guys here are crap and women here aren’t having good experiences. That’s a huge opportunity and a gap in the market.

The West is great for Game and sex if you’re not looking for an LTR. The issues with LTRs in the West have nothing to do with the quality of women, and everything to do with the legal system. Change the laws and you fix the issue overnight.
one Of the biggest problems with online dating is that on apps like tinder based on your age they automatically put a range age

if you are 32 like I am , your default age is 28 - 35 . This is ok , as I can change it , but other people will not , so you will become more or less inexistent tk Most of the women you want to bang

the only way not to have this is to remove your age and only show your card to only who you have liked , but this costs money and I do not see why would you put money in such a thing .

much easier to do cold approaches :)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but this costs money and I do not see why would you put money in such a thing .

much easier to do cold approaches :)
When I’m on the apps I always pay, harvest phone numbers then work them all, it’s cheap and makes getting sex easier. When I’m in Miami I clean up OLD just having a british accent while looking quite mixed/Latin myself, I’m sure I’d struggle back home with some of these hot latinas (there’s hardly any in the Uk).

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I’m on the apps I always pay, harvest phone numbers then work them all, it’s cheap and makes getting sex easier. When I’m in Miami I clean up OLD just having a british accent while looking quite mixed/Latin myself, I’m sure I’d struggle back home with some of these hot latinas (there’s hardly any in the Uk).
go to Barcelona , it is full of them

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go to Barcelona , it is full of them
That’s regular Spanish (white) people, I’ve experienced enough of those.

I want South American latinas, the ancestral black genes giving thick thighs hip ass and lips, completely different woman.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s regular Spanish (white) people, I’ve experienced enough of those.

I want South American latinas, the ancestral black genes giving thick thighs hip ass and lips, completely different woman.
that is what I am saying ,it is full of them In Barcelona : Colombian ,Venezuelan etc

flipflip

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality for me is that in my current city, I am at the top of the food chain (top 10% of men). I am matching with attractive, educated, slim women who will gladly have sex with me.

What's your reality?
What city are you in?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes, that's over the wall to many men here, wondering how they manage that and still be successful at banging the girls they want?
that is a good Question

no offense to you , but most women over 32 start to look very bad . Their ass and tits feel
Like gelatin

and they also start having problems with lubricating naturally their vagina

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another white dude with weak game talking that 2009 game of just be white. Cmon man its the 2020s not even 2010s, Thats ooooold news. Yes many women you match with know youre a easy lick and they can get security(financial) from you at best. Doubt youre matching with young girls too. Stuff like this reminds me to keep leveling my game up out here in the West. You SE Asia dudes are weirdos.
You wouldn't last a week out here in Norway or the Balticsl.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another white dude with weak game talking that 2009 game of just be white. Cmon man its the 2020s not even 2010s, Thats ooooold news. Yes many women you match with know youre a easy lick and they can get security(financial) from you at best. Doubt youre matching with young girls too. Stuff like this reminds me to keep leveling my game up out here in the West. You SE Asia dudes are weirdos.
I do not think they would last not even in East Europe where western guys still have an advantage over the local men

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not think they would last not even in East Europe where western guys still have an advantage over the local men
Yeah but actually from experience its easier in Western/Northern europe than East, the women are more fit and attractive in the East and their men are more strict. Western they are more liberal and 'open minded'. Also lack of English makes approaching tougher.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but actually from experience its easier in Western/Northern europe than East, the women are more fit and attractive in the East and their men are more strict. Western they are more liberal and 'open minded'. Also lack of English makes approaching tougher.
yeah , but for west is more about game than status

in Eastern Europe you still can flash some status things and get lucky . Especially if you go away from the capital cities

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kinda curious if the passport features allows you to move to russia now despite the conflict.

Any guy with the option working can try and let me know please?

Reaction score
Tinder works fine for me in Sydney. I’m not here asking for advice, like you. I don’t need to use Hinge because Tinder gives me too much.

I totally agree with what you wrote btw. I think low volume, quality swipes yield the best results. I think tinder may actually reduce the Elo and feed bots to the accounts of mass swipers. I’ve done mass swiping in the past and it was always a very mixed bag. These days, every match I get is someone I’d bang. I take care to only swipe on profiles I’m attracted to.

Here’s where I have a suggestion for you. Mix your swiping up with in-person cold approaching. Day game and night game. It is far more rewarding. I think it’s good for T levels too.

My issue lately has actually been more around feeling a bit jaded, but that’s cyclical. Once you get over your notch obsession you’ll start to feel it too. Basing your entire life around casual sex has its expiration date. You go through cycles of enjoying it and feeling bored by it. It’s in the bored stages I come on here and share my thoughts. It’s good. You can focus on your other hobbies and things during those jaded recovery periods.

Getting laid is extremely easy dude. You don’t have to go to Asia for it. The West is great if you enjoy women because most guys here are totally clueless. Why do you think women are so angry in the West? It’s because the guys here are crap and women here aren’t having good experiences. That’s a huge opportunity and a gap in the market.

The West is great for Game and sex if you’re not looking for an LTR. The issues with LTRs in the West have nothing to do with the quality of women, and everything to do with the legal system. Change the laws and you fix the issue overnight.
If you had read my original post, you would have seen that it was meant as a guide to help men like you. I'm personally getting laid on a daily basis with very good-looking women. Actually, I just come back from sleeping at the place of an 1m77 asian woman with a thin figure and lovely submissive demeanor. If you want to meet that kind of woman, I advise you to start using bumble because it's much easier to filter for the height and education levels. Tinder is a great complement because it encompasses a broader range of women who don't use bumble and / or don't know about it.

Man, I totally agree that getting laid in the anglosaxon countries is easy. I'm on a long holiday and I personally don't have $5000 / month to spend on an airbnb in Sydney. Would love to go there though, or to NYC. The women over there are gorgeous and I got way more matches there than in continental Europe. These places are true p*ssy paradises and if I had the budget I'd go there for my holidays. Just a tip : if you don't have advanced game, be careful about going to places like Paris or Milan. It's not going to be a walk in the park like in Sydney if you don't tick all the boxes. Girls over there are way more selective about which men they let going inside them.

Reaction score
I can tell, by the acrid taste of your post, that you don't get laid mate. The reality of Asia is still the same as it's always been : Lots of educated, intelligent, attractive women are open to dating handsome white men.

It's not my fault if in your last trip to SEA the only women that you managed to attract were low-class slumrats. I don't know how you look like, how old you are, how tall you are... If you have issue attracting educated asians, you should start to focus on improving your SMV before going abroad. There's no point getting out of your country if all you're going to attract are the lowest of the low that even the locals wouldn't touch.

Reaction score
You’re wrong about bumble. Bumble is for women who have been pumped and dumped and want a safe space and screening space. It’s for mid-20’s and above wine aunts. You can get some good ones. But tinder is the place. Just check the user base difference. Tinder has the largest user base by far, but it’s a very tightly controlled algorithm. I think most guys get zapped and sent to the bottom of the pile. Tinder frequently deliver my a steady supply of matches. If I swipe for half an hour, and then leave, I’ll get around 4-5 matches. The returns are excellent. Women are so lonely in the West. They are surrounded by BluePill putz losers who couldn’t convinced a fly to sit on a piece of dog poo, let alone seduce a woman.

Tinder is great because you get naive, young idiots who use tinder for a day, because her friend told her to, and then she never uses it again. It’s these windows that yield you the true, unjaded, fresh women online. Tiny windows.

Imagine letting your naive, 18 year old daughter use tinder. Can you imagine being a dad and allowing this? Well, that’s the society we have now. Fill your boots.

Bumble is for experienced wh0res who have had bad dating experiences. Think logically. What kind of woman wants to use an app where she has to send the first message? A paranoid woman who needs to heavily screen (a woman who’s made a lot of bad decisions).

Tinder is da bomb for young, virginal women. But it’s tiny windows because they only come on for a few days max, then delete their profiles because the thirst is real and it’s gross.
Bumble surprisingly has lots of younger women as well. Actually, the last three inexperienced girls that I've met were from this app.

If using tinder only makes you more comfortable so be it. I also only used this app when I started online game. But once you start to elevate your standards you'll see that a fisher should always have more than one tool in his arsenal. You can keep using tinder only, and once you feel like you're not challenged enough, just progressively add bumble to your lead generation system. If it starts to get too much, just uninstall the app (but don't forget to delete your account, else it could mess up with the algorithm in case you change your mind later on).

Reaction score
But this simply isn’t true dude. The most desirable women in Asia are now using app passports to target guys who are in the West - I know this because they are always trying to match with me on tinder. It’s a joke. Tinder needs to stop feeding me those profiles. They want to live in the West, they don’t want a sexpat English teacher with HIV. And that’s how they perceive you.

Unfortunately for you, dude, women also have the internet. They are very informed now. They have sisterhood forums that keep all women appraised of the sexual market place.

Here’s what’s happening to you. My prediction. You’re banging a whole lot of 6’s and you’ve come to the realisation that you want quality, not quantity.

Like the other poster said, Just Be White doesn’t work anymore because of guys like you.
Mate, you're making basic mistakes while swiping on tinder. You should not swipe right on tinder passport users. Start to focus on clicking on the tinder profile before each swipe. Your goal is to have 0% of tinder passport matches. It's all detailed in my original post.

Reaction score
The fact that you like bumble kinda confirms for me the demographic you bang.

Young, tight girls are excitable and impressionable. They use Tinder, meet me, become jaded and jump on bumble after that. It’s a familiar pattern
Tinder and bumble have all types of women. Don't think so black and white about game. It will hinder your progress on the long run.

Reaction score
There's no black or white. There's just quality and efficiency.

It's not a food eating contest. If it was you'd win because you live in Mcdonalds. The prize is you get to be fat and gross.

No one is going to admire you or see you as having any useful data mate. You've checked out. Enjoy being a sexpat, but you're now irrelevant.
I frankly don't understand how you can process that tinder is more efficient and qualitative than bumble. I'll be patient with you because you don't seem to have lots of experience with online game, but here it is : bumble allows you to filter by height, by education, and many other things. It has also way less passport users than tinder. I've found plenty of inexperienced attractive women on bumble and they were more responsive here due to the simple fact of how the app works.

Don't judge things that you don't know, it will make your game weaker and less complete. You'll have time to try bumble when you're ready.

Reaction score
Sure. Bumble is for suspicious women who want to filter their matches. It works both ways. They have more filtering power too.

On tinder you can filter by age and location. What more do you need?

I’m 6’3-4 so it’s almost impossible to find a woman who’s taller than me. I would much rather tinder and bumble had a filter for body weight and notch count. But then women would just lie. Women even regularly put in fake ages too.

It seems you haven’t come across this yet. Which makes me question your own experience.
There are all kinds of women on dating apps. If from the get-go you start judging each woman as a serial-liar who is suspectful of men, then the only conclusion that I can draw from what you've told me is that it is the kind of women that you attract.

I suggest that you learn to filter more. Age and location are not the only criterias that you should take into account. It will clutter your matches with the type of low-value women that you've been complaining about. I've been there too you know. It took me lots of experience to learn how to filter properly. Don't hesitate to ask me if you need to optimize your apps, I'm posting here to give advice, not to put you down.