Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Optimizing the algorithms of Tinder / Bumble / Hinge : new method

Reaction score
This is quite an interesting topic. Let’s keep it going.

Here’s my experience - Tinder is a woman’s first port of call if she’s trying online dating for the first time. She’s naive so she doesn’t know what getting flooded by simp thirst feels like to this degree. It’s shocking for her.

Bumble is where they go to control that thirst. She likes the attention but she wants more control. So you’re more likely to get jaded and suspicious women who are hyper familiar with internet thirst.
You're still making assumptions about women and putting them in little boxes mate. I can tell you by experience that each woman is different. Would you consider someone who prefers to use download movies instead of using netflix as a snobbish movie consumer who's seen it all? Personally I've never used netflix because I don't like the fact that it doesn't give me any filter or any choice. It's just a dumb feed made for dumb people. Women using bumble tend to be more educated and intelligent, and the fact that you're too inexperienced to comprehend that tells me that you should take it slow with online dating. It can be pretty overwhelming when you start. You must filter carefully.

Reaction score
Women who use bumble are definitely more educated and intelligent. Because they tend to be more experienced. This is just trends tho. Can you find an inexperienced 18 year old on bumble? Sure. It’s just a likelihood equation. The user base on tinder absolutely dwarfs bumble. That fact alone should interest you.

If your goal is to find a feminine, submissive woman who opens up like a flower for you and bonds to you like you’re God, then you’re not necessarily going to get that from an experienced woman. Once she’s had her heart broken once, she’s never quite the same.

Personally, I like banging fresh women. It’s just a matter of taste. I don’t have this “any hole is a goal” mentality that many guys appear to have. I’m quite picky because I can afford to be.
Mate, I've just opened up my bumble account, which filters for 18-25 years old women. I just received 10 new messages from highly educated women, over 1m60, with a beautiful face. 2 days ago I met up with a 19 years old sweet and bubbly asian from bumble. We had a lovely mocha and then we watched a movie in my condo. Not sure what to tell you more. I'm personally very happy with what I get on this app. Girls are very interesting to talk to and pleasant creatures.

Reaction score
Irrelevant data. You’re in Asia. It’s not going to match with the Western market because it’s an entirely different game and market you’re playing.

You’re trying to squeeze the last few drops out of Just Be White. It’s only yielding you 6’s and that’s why you’re here. I know this because I know plenty of guys who play your game. It’s just a visa dangling exercise. And it’s embittering ultimately. Guys ultimately want to be admired for more than just their visa. That’s an escapable part of the masculine mind.

You just aren’t writing in a way that would suggest to me you’re entirely happy with your life. That’s all. But keep going dude. Don’t let me try to convince you otherwise. What I’ve written will make more sense in time.

I think this conversation has run its course for me. I don’t want to get sucked into low value discussions. You know my views. All the best to ya.
The "visa dangling exercise" is for men who frequent women from poor backgrounds. I recall you said you've lived in the Philippines for 1 year and were mostly meeting up with uneducated, easy to manipulate pinays, correct? If this is true, then no wonder you're so bitter about SEA. If you had learned to filter properly like I teach in the original post, you'd be meeting with educated women from good backgounds like I do.

Don't hesitate to come back to this thread if you have any question. It's a self improvement platform, I'm open to chat if you want to seek for advice.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "visa dangling exercise" is for men who frequent women from poor backgrounds. I recall you said you've lived in the Philippines for 1 year and were mostly meeting up with uneducated, easy to manipulate pinays, correct? If this is true, then no wonder you're so bitter about SEA. If you had learned to filter properly like I teach in the original post, you'd be meeting with educated women from good backgounds like I do.

Don't hesitate to come back to this thread if you have any question. It's a self improvement platform, I'm open to chat if you want to seek for advice.
I have a question, two actually - why do asian women have such small racks and flat asses? Why do they look like gray aliens without makeup on?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question, two actually - why do asian women have such small racks and flat asses? Why do they look like gray aliens without makeup on?
Attacking a whole race to take shots at an online screen name, for shame.

Reaction score
Well, it seems that @Pan87 has decided to flee instead of facing his sexpat past.

@BillyPilgrim Small racks and asses don't bother me as long as it's firm and the waist is curvy. This combined with the submissive nature of the asian women make it a killer combo. The makeup thing is in my opinion the biggest plague when dating asian women. I try to be very careful to avoid the type of asian women who use it to hide their pimples.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet you still find time to obsess about me and fantasise that I want to engage in your weird lifestyle. It’s your cope.

You’ll have to be a loser on your own this time. Nobody here can relate to your life choice. Go and piss in your ancestor’s face in private.
this sexpats also most likely have some mental problems

this guys should ask themselves if their grandfather or other ancestors would consider him a man or not , as they say that poor countries are more traditional and this is why they go there

Really doubt that anyones grandfather or ancestors would high five a sex tourists for giving up the fight . Most likely would tell them that they are not men but a bunch of s1ssies

Reaction score
And yet you still find time to obsess about me and fantasise that I want to engage in your weird lifestyle. It’s your cope.

You’ll have to be a loser on your own this time. Nobody here can relate to your life choice. Go and piss in your ancestor’s face in private.
Hey man, seems like you have some latent narcissist tendencies. I created a detailed post to share my data about dating apps and then you came to my thread, with your very jaded background, to spam the thread and say that all women using bumble are trash and asians women are similar to ladyboys. I politely explain to you that it's due to your lack of experience. I also believe that you may be a person that is too easily influenceable, by manipulative online bloggers such as chateau heartiste. You just sound super bitter and I can only conclude that it's because you're not satisfied with the type of women that you get.

Reaction score
Gaslighting is a favorite tactic used by homosexuals. I do find it interesting. Trying to override reality when all else fails.

I thought the whole point of living in Asia is to have sex with poor women, as you seem to project? Don't tell me you went to Asia to have sex with rich women.... I've heard that men who have a fetish for rich, highly educated women often head straight to Asia. It seems you have superior tastes and I've misjudged you.
Your babbling is more and more blurry and evasive. I'm going to make it simpler :

You went to the Philippines 5 years ago to live there as a sexpat. You had sex with mostly girls from poor backgrounds who measured 1m50, while you were a white guy from australia who measured 1m90. Come on mate, you didn't even manage to meet educated pinays while you were there. You did the same mistakes that a lot of sexpats do over there : going for the lowest hanging fruit.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your babbling is more and more blurry and evasive. I'm going to make it simpler :

You went to the Philippines 5 years ago to live there as a sexpat. You had sex with mostly girls from poor backgrounds who measured 1m50, while you were a white guy from australia who measured 1m90.
People do mistakes and learn from them, just like you should learn from your mistakes now

top women from each country will go mainly for top guys from that country

why they would settle with an average or bellow average western guy ?

because if you would have been an average guy with decent game or above average you would not have went to Asia to get laid . You would have stayed in your country , or at least stay in Western Europe which is a civilized placed

Reaction score
Correct. These sexpats like to project their failure as a cope. They cope by imagining that we all secretly want to be sexpats.

Gays do exactly the same thing. You criticise homosexuality and they accuse you of being a closet fag.

It’s an extremely boring gaslight. If I wanted to be a sexpat then I’d move to Asia. I’d have no reason to live in Sydney. If I wanted to be gay then I’d be gay. It’s not complicated. I follow my penis.
Tonight I went below my standards. I had sex with a woman who was 1m55. Furthermore I learned that she was a chinese woman from a poor province. My elite insinct had told me that I should not copulate with this girl but I didn't listen to it. I can completely relate to how you feel about SEA now. Having sex with substandard women is disgraceful. Thanksfully for me, it was just a one night slip. Whereas for you, it's a lifelong destiny.

As for your stories about me "gaslighting" you, I fear that you let me no other option but to show proof that you're the liar, not me. You did go to the philippines to indulge into a low form of sexpat lifestyle. I welcome any forum member to run this query on google : "site:nomadphilippines.com spirit maze". This is where our dear proletarian-lover pan87 used to post about his filipino dream life. Just imagine the 1m90 australian pan87, pale as moon, walking with a guetto filipina of 1m50 to Jollibee.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really doubt that anyones grandfather or ancestors would high five a sex tourists for giving up the fight .
To be fair, I bet most dudes' ancestors would be pusssy begging simps if they were in todays dating market.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, I bet most dudes' ancestors would be pusssy begging simps if they were in todays dating market.
not really , because you see … they were actually living a tough life and wars were happening every generation

you think that for example your grand grand father who fought in world war 2 would be a simp for a woman ?

he saw most likely parts of his comrades being blown by a grande or something

That sh1t toughens you up

Reaction score
I like your website dude. You are nomad Philippines. But did you really have to create a whole website about banging Filipina women? Apparently it’s quite easy. I’m confused? Just turn up, no?

What’s this I hear about you banging high end rich women? I’m totally confused now.
Your former forum handle 5 years ago was "spirit maze" and you used to post on that sexpat website in the comments section. I only know this website because you sent it to me to see what you were saying :)

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not really , because you see … they were actually living a tough life and wars were happening every generation

you think that for example your grand grand father who fought in world war 2 would be a simp for a woman ?

he saw most likely parts of his comrades being blown by a grande or something

That sh1t toughens you up
How would they fight in WW2 if they were alive for today's dating market?

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re trying to squeeze the last few drops out of Just Be White. It’s only yielding you 6’s and that’s why you’re here.
Lmfao
The killing part is how blind those dudes are when it comes to hypergamy. Unless he look like Swedish Chad(who btw doesnt need to go to SE Asia to get laid) someone posted; 8/10 its strictly security these Asian women check him for. Not genuine desire. Not sexual at least. You're a walking wallet, "mate".

Don't think I'm right? Try your Just Be White in Singapore, Japan or Seoul. See how many dimes you bag there. *wink*

You can't cheat the game, dude.

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah , but for west is more about game than status

in Eastern Europe you still can flash some status things and get lucky . Especially if you go away from the capital cities
Oh you mean you can still be a walking wallet or spermbank? Sure. May as well be a sexpat by that point though.
But if you're gonna sexpat at least play high stakes.

But yes I completely agree. Surely need more "clown game" as Roosh used to say in Western/Northern Europe.

Reaction score
Do you report women on dating apps? I personally do. If the girl flaked on me in a really bad way like confirming the date a few hours before meeting and cancelling last minute. Or if (much more rarely) she's a little rat trying to get social engagement on google maps or whatever.

I've read on reddit that women do get banned from dating apps as well. Many butthurt men after a first date. Actually the girl that I've met yesterday told me she got banned from tinder. Because she was mass swiping left, out of boredom.

I personally almost never get banned from dating apps when I'm not in a western country. What do happen frequently however are tinder shadow-bans. This app is extremely sensitive to spammy behavior so you must really go out of your way to behave as high-value as possible. It will typically reduce my daily matches by two, and show me lower-value women.