Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Forum? This forum is drowning in online posts..

B

BeDJ

If you're good looking enough to succeed in online dating, you should stick to your strengths :up:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
If you're good looking enough to succeed in online dating, you should stick to your strengths :up:

Better yet. If you can succeed in online "dating" you'll have less issues with real life approaches and more azz than you know what to do with. So long as you keep online "dating" in perspective and don't go in with the attitude of looking for a wifey online. Then you're asking for trouble with those types of chicks.

I'm sure most who dismiss online dating have either already gotten too emotionally involved and burned by it, or have failed and are doing a lot of talking out of the azz online as if they were getting so much "quality" in real life they wouldn't be on here complaining about chicks who don't use online dating while throwing out BPD every third sentence in the first place.

Daily Insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Better yet. If you can succeed in online "dating" you'll have less issues with real life approaches and more azz than you know what to do with. So long as you keep online "dating" in perspective and don't go in with the attitude of looking for a wifey online. Then you're asking for trouble with those types of chicks.

I'm sure most who dismiss online dating have either already gotten too emotionally involved and burned by it, or have failed and are doing a lot of talking out of the azz online as if they were getting so much "quality" in real life they wouldn't be on here complaining about chicks who don't use online dating while throwing out BPD every third sentence in the first place.
This is absolutely correct, girls who go online dont go there expecting anything realistic nor should you. In fact I've told a lot of girls off because their profile sounds like a monkey wrote it. I don't care either, why should you?

After I have a stressful day at work I take it out on online horz. :D

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
That's really not a bad idea, OP. I'll propose it to the forum owner.
Bump.

Any news there Atom? This amount of online dating sh!ts beyond a joke here now.

Even if it was just a sticky post at the top of this page "ALL ONLINE CRAP IN HERE", would be enough.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me as someone who fully supports a separate forum for online dating.

Plutoman said:
I get 2-3 numbers a week just doing my stuff, and getting out, it's been enough for me so far.
You're just the man I'm looking for. I have another thread where I'm trying to get guys who do in-person PU tell about their successes.

Can you tell me, in the past year how many of those numbers have you turned into lays and how hot have the ladies been? I assume you're not getting numbers from average-looking or below-average women. So as not to hijack this thread I'll post a link:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202223

Thank you.