Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One-Itis

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah , I like this chick but cmon , I can't get her out fo my mind. Especially when listening to songs like

"Growing On Me - The Darkness"

How to get rid of it?
Thnks :)

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh dammit. reminds me of a couple of songs that stick in my head and remind me of my ex.

songs like i dont like to sleep alone

and all i need is the air that i breathe.

hahaha.

yeah my afc days

simple answer to a simple question

dont listen to these songs. keep everything that belongs to her or reminds you of her in a box and stash it somewhere. try to get on with your life... you mean its not possible for you to pursue this girl? mine was a hopeless case.

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the song is the sh1t.But I wan't to persue her but if im constantly thinking about her , I feel like im coming off desperate. I'm gonna get going for this monday.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yellowcard- only one

pretty afc.

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop with the songs !! =P
More on how to get her off my mind. I think about her going to bed , when im idle (watching tv) , when im getting ready for school. GOD I'm an AFC. :( . More bible reading for me .

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you havent answered me.... is it impossible for you to get with this girl?

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then go for it mate. dont live a lifetime of regret like me.

i wish i took more care in my past relationship.

go for it if you can

really. shy girls are usually the best for long term relationships.

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh , she can be funny too , and she is smart. She is just almost to good , thats why I feel scared,but I migh aswell not give yp

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember nothing is TOO GOOD for you

whatever she may be, there'll always be someone else out there who is a notch above her

think of yourself as the great catch.

but be prepared to lose her

in this way, you wont overanalyze things and you'll be more relaxed around her

look at the last phrase from my signature... all the best mate :D

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah tell the boy nothing is too good for him. That's obviously why he is in the situation he is in.

God damn. Do something with your ****ing lives. Daydreaming about girls all ****ing day... jesus. Do you pray to god to get some ***** too?

Get some self respect and stop getting by, you ****.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakeyboy
remember nothing is TOO GOOD for you

whatever she may be, there'll always be someone else out there who is a notch above her
haha i hate reading that beacuse[and i guess it should do this] it ALWAYS makes me question if I am settling for less than I'm worth. If i follow this rule with all my heart...I'd never get pvssy.

Don't listen to those songs, refrain from talking about ehr to others and I def suggest talk/flirting with other girls jsut as practice.
I say you should chill for a week before you move in for the kill. Doesn't seem like your oneitis is THAT bad, so a weeka dn you should eb clear fi you TALK TO OTHER GIRLS.
also the msot important thing: be active. Tomorrow, so something with people afterschool, when you get home pop in a movie[not a love movie!] and then do your homework, and pass the **** out. With dinner in there somewhere lol.
goodluck bro.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Yeah tell the boy nothing is too good for him. That's obviously why he is in the situation he is in.

God damn. Do something with your ****ing lives. Daydreaming about girls all ****ing day... jesus. Do you pray to god to get some ***** too?

Get some self respect and stop getting by, you ****.
I pray for pvssy . . .:(

I always wanted a cat.

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm so I went to school today , I learned that she might be interested int his other guy , so I think I should go for it now...becuase soon he mayb taken
any other advice

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GO FOR IT..can't make it any more plain and simple as that. Block that other guy out of your mind. He doesn't exist. Most of your regrets come from things you never did, but you wish you had.

Man, I can remember listening to songs that reminded me of chicks after they'd reject me..ahh those were the days..haha Kinda weird how you can change soo fast..Anyway, just stay away from the Emo..it'll kill you

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any good songs which are geared towards not beiong an afc?

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Play that song while you are having a good time in the house... like a party or when youre just getting drunk with your pals... or any happy thing you can associate with that song.

It happens... People associate songs with a girl... It happened to me to before. I played the song when I was getting drunk and I think I remember singing it in a drunken tone of voice and all my pals were laughin at me and we all laughed together and its fun... :)

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf? songs won't help you over come your fear of talking to her. Just talk. Whats the worst that can happen?

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection. But I guess it wont kill me.Or atleast I hope not.