“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

One-Itis

LuckyDevil6

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
VA
You think rejection is bad?!?! come on now... if that happens, just move on to the next hot girl you see and stop being sucha wuss about it


shes probably interested in that other guy because hes out there with her, taking her out places and making her happy, instead of sitting on a website asking "does this chick like me??? what can i do to improve attraction???" you just gotta test the waters, and not worry about the outcome.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Mein Gott! rejection. Trust me, you get over it.

It's better to hear no than never no.
 

Limitless

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
True thanks , I don't have her number now , if I get rejected I still I won't , so nothing has changed accept I will no longer have a flase hope . +)
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
getting rid of oneitis is easy. don't give me any of that but-i-love-her-so-much-she's-just-so-perfect-for-me bull****.

I thought I might be in love with my best friend over the summer. There was nothing I could or wanted to do about it, the feelings were just there. I knew I wouldn't date her because the friendship was too important, and I didn't want to stop spending time with her in order to get over the feelings.

Did they subside on their own? no. did I do anything about them? no. She has a boyfriend who I think is a good guy, and I even told some of my friends to stay away from her because he was such a nice guy.

know what I did to get rid of it?

this is going to shock you.

I FVCKING MET OTHER GIRLS

crazy, I know. once school started up again, I met a great girl. then I forgot about her, because I met another. Then I forgot about her, because I met yet another. I realized I wasn't in love with her (I never fully admitted it, just feared it), I was just BORED because I wasn't out meeting people.

do you see where I'm going with this?
 
Top