"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

One-Itis

Limitless

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Yeah , I like this chick but cmon , I can't get her out fo my mind. Especially when listening to songs like

"Growing On Me - The Darkness"

How to get rid of it?
Thnks :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
oh dammit. reminds me of a couple of songs that stick in my head and remind me of my ex.

songs like i dont like to sleep alone

and all i need is the air that i breathe.

hahaha.

yeah my afc days

simple answer to a simple question

dont listen to these songs. keep everything that belongs to her or reminds you of her in a box and stash it somewhere. try to get on with your life... you mean its not possible for you to pursue this girl? mine was a hopeless case.
 

Limitless

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Yes the song is the sh1t.But I wan't to persue her but if im constantly thinking about her , I feel like im coming off desperate. I'm gonna get going for this monday.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
yellowcard- only one

pretty afc.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Limitless

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Stop with the songs !! =P
More on how to get her off my mind. I think about her going to bed , when im idle (watching tv) , when im getting ready for school. GOD I'm an AFC. :( . More bible reading for me .
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
you havent answered me.... is it impossible for you to get with this girl?
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
then go for it mate. dont live a lifetime of regret like me.

i wish i took more care in my past relationship.

go for it if you can

really. shy girls are usually the best for long term relationships.
 

Limitless

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Yeh , she can be funny too , and she is smart. She is just almost to good , thats why I feel scared,but I migh aswell not give yp
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
remember nothing is TOO GOOD for you

whatever she may be, there'll always be someone else out there who is a notch above her

think of yourself as the great catch.

but be prepared to lose her

in this way, you wont overanalyze things and you'll be more relaxed around her

look at the last phrase from my signature... all the best mate :D
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Yeah tell the boy nothing is too good for him. That's obviously why he is in the situation he is in.

God damn. Do something with your ****ing lives. Daydreaming about girls all ****ing day... jesus. Do you pray to god to get some ***** too?

Get some self respect and stop getting by, you ****.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Originally posted by jakeyboy
remember nothing is TOO GOOD for you

whatever she may be, there'll always be someone else out there who is a notch above her
haha i hate reading that beacuse[and i guess it should do this] it ALWAYS makes me question if I am settling for less than I'm worth. If i follow this rule with all my heart...I'd never get pvssy.

Don't listen to those songs, refrain from talking about ehr to others and I def suggest talk/flirting with other girls jsut as practice.
I say you should chill for a week before you move in for the kill. Doesn't seem like your oneitis is THAT bad, so a weeka dn you should eb clear fi you TALK TO OTHER GIRLS.
also the msot important thing: be active. Tomorrow, so something with people afterschool, when you get home pop in a movie[not a love movie!] and then do your homework, and pass the **** out. With dinner in there somewhere lol.
goodluck bro.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Yeah tell the boy nothing is too good for him. That's obviously why he is in the situation he is in.

God damn. Do something with your ****ing lives. Daydreaming about girls all ****ing day... jesus. Do you pray to god to get some ***** too?

Get some self respect and stop getting by, you ****.
I pray for pvssy . . .:(

I always wanted a cat.
 

Limitless

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
hmm so I went to school today , I learned that she might be interested int his other guy , so I think I should go for it now...becuase soon he mayb taken
any other advice
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
GO FOR IT..can't make it any more plain and simple as that. Block that other guy out of your mind. He doesn't exist. Most of your regrets come from things you never did, but you wish you had.


Man, I can remember listening to songs that reminded me of chicks after they'd reject me..ahh those were the days..haha Kinda weird how you can change soo fast..Anyway, just stay away from the Emo..it'll kill you
 

Limitless

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Any good songs which are geared towards not beiong an afc?
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
Play that song while you are having a good time in the house... like a party or when youre just getting drunk with your pals... or any happy thing you can associate with that song.

It happens... People associate songs with a girl... It happened to me to before. I played the song when I was getting drunk and I think I remember singing it in a drunken tone of voice and all my pals were laughin at me and we all laughed together and its fun... :)
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Wtf? songs won't help you over come your fear of talking to her. Just talk. Whats the worst that can happen?
 

Limitless

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Rejection. But I guess it wont kill me.Or atleast I hope not.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top