Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One dead giveaway of a city/place being awful for dating and meeting women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I have an idea. We should start a trend of threads where we break apart why some crappy game cities are truly crappy for game.
I think that is a good idea and I'll add input where I can.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Amber Heard.... after everything we learned about her in her trial... there will be a string of stupid fvcking dudes lined up to be taken advantage of... they will tell her she is awesome: Depp is a bast@rd.
She has tons of simps/white knights on reddit supporting her. These kind of men make me sick

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has tons of simps/white knights on reddit supporting her. These kind of men make me sick
It's really crazy isn't it! In my personal life I know women that are on their third marriage, or chicks that are in their late 30s that were NEVER married... and yet there are any number of completely stupid dudes that will line up to get on that ride.

None of these stupid motherfvckers stop to ask "Why is she single?" They just jump to the conclusion that it was the men in this woman's life that were the problem, or that he is some kind of special snowflake that will be the man that can 'save' her.

I have a female friend... BTW she is a great 'friend' (I mean that, she can be a lot of fun and interesting) but there is no way on God's green Earth that I would try to date this crazy @ss chick. She is the stereotypical 'hot mess', fvcked up finances, flakey as fvck, serious mental health issues, a stream of dudes she's dated over the 7 years I've known her (at least 8 that I know of) et. al. But she is HOT, super hot really. She has this dude that is marrying her next month. This poor stupid @ss man is completely ignoring ALL these MASSIVE red flags.

Crazy b1tches will always be able to find some dumb@ss that will 'try' to save her.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna know if a place is good/bad to meet women just pay attention to what the local men do.

If they flock to low cost companies to fly abroad, there is a very good chance that women there either have too high standards or they are generally unbearable.

A group of 5 guys travelling abroad to find women is the sure sign that their home country has a relation problem.

Never in my life despite I travel Europe from the early 00s, I saw 5 polish or baltic guys travelling alone somewhere.

On the other side a good sign could be the fact that average guys can get average girls.

It's not even a matter of simple difficulty but more of a broader condition about what you can get and how easily...funny how often the harder you need to work and the less quality she is gonna be.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another sign is when women move to a place and they complain the local men are entitled and expect them to put out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another sign is when women move to a place and they complain the local men are entitled and expect them to put out.
The men get thirstier and their behaviors get worse in response to worsening female behavior.

A lot of men are either going MGTOW/black pill or simping like crazy to try to get laid. Some cities are worse than others. Toronto, Washington DC, San Francisco (whole Bay Area), Seattle, Portland (Oregon) are among the worst.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The men get thirstier and their behaviors get worse in response to worsening female behavior.

A lot of men are either going MGTOW/black pill or simping like crazy to try to get laid. Some cities are worse than others. Toronto, Washington DC, San Francisco (whole Bay Area), Seattle, Portland (Oregon) are among the worst.
Yeah I got that completely backwards, my bad. I meant it's a sign (when women move to a city and complain about the men being entitled and expecting to not work as hard to get pu$$y) that a city is relatively good compared to other cities.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's funny how when deals get crappy, men are willing to pay more only to get worse conditions in the following deals...again, again and again till some decide to drop it all together.

Thirsty men simply dont get it that it's because of them that they cant get laid nor get decent behaviours from decent women.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
None of these stupid motherfvckers stop to ask "Why is she single?" They just jump to the conclusion that it was the men in this woman's life that were the problem, or that he is some kind of
I've noticed these women always have some story about a cheating or abusive ex, this amber heard case really highlighted how easy it is for women to get away with lying and cheating.

These simps take the woman's side no matter what, even if it means throwing their fellow man under the bus.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amber Heard and Johnny Depp are paid actors.

That public trial was to normalise the government looking into the minute details of your relationships. This is normal now. Very scary precedent has been set, alongside all the coercive control laws that have just been signed in.

Get ready for the government to start asking you if you’ve cooked dinner for your girlfriend tonight. Wait for the government to send you an alert if your girlfriend cooks “toxic masculinity.”

This is the Social Credit System.

Depp would have been in on this. He is a traitor and should be hung.

There were pics going around the internet fairly recently of Depp looking extremely haggard and sick and about 80 years old. During the trial I remembered this and thought, well he was just stressed out from dealing with this crazy chick. But then I realized, he looks pretty damn good again for the trial, which you think would be similarly stressful. Maybe the adrenochrome shortage rumors were true..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I got that completely backwards, my bad. I meant it's a sign (when women move to a city and complain about the men being entitled and expecting to not work as hard to get pu$$y) that a city is relatively good compared to other cities.
Agree. Few cities are like that.

The God of Western Man has a name. That name is Vagina.
Yes, most Western men worship vagina. Rates of religious practice have droppen in favor of Western men worshipping vagina.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the few good things about dating in mid-sized to larger USA metro areas (~500,000+ population) is that you will likely never run into a woman after a failed first/second date, casual sex encounter gone bad, or extended relationship gone bad. This is nearly universally true if you use swipe apps to meet people and mostly true on cold approaches, with some notable exceptions. One of the notable cold approaching exceptions is if you pick up a woman at the gym where you regularly attend.

If you're meeting women through social circle, you'll still have to deal with them after things go bad regardless of the size of the city.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russian and Polish guys seem so cool compared to other EE guys and come to find, their women are chill and open to being game.

Meanwhile, dudes from the Balkans are always picking fights and acting sketchy, come to find that their women are arguably the worst of the bunch in Europe.
[/QUOTE]
True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca has mentioned this - i.e., that in any dating wasteland, men will look upon other men as competitors, especially if they aren't from there (e.g., the movie "An Officer and a Gentleman", where the Navy pilots were swooping up all the poon, and the local men wanted to fight them). I pretty much have either been in the situation of being on my home turf in the USA or in those places that the OP says the guys are cool :cool:, so I haven't really experienced this.

I had heard a lot of good things about Bulgaria, and have considered GeoMaxxing there - but maybe it's not so good. In any case, I'm fine with Poland, especially now that so many Ukrainian chicks are there.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. Few cities are like that.

Yes, most Western men worship vagina. Rates of religious practice have droppen in favor of Western men worshipping vagina.
Vagina worship does keep the species going. :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vagina worship does keep the species going. :rolleyes:
A lot of men who worship the vagina are not impregnating the vagina. Roosh is an example of a guy who seduced women for a long time without reproducing.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're joking. Think about the nightlife scene during the 2000s-2010s in Old Town Scottsdale. Old Town Scottsdale was primarily 21-34 year olds trying to fucck. You had plastic, pretentious female strutting their stuff and guys trying to act like the biggest jerks possible in order to mate with these pretentious AF females. The guys who didn't get laid (most of them) often got in fights with each other outside the bars. Below is a video example of that at 2:32 in the video.

Old Town Scottsdale at night was one of the toughest mating environments in Metro Phoenix.

From that post....

Good Looking Women, Bad Attitudes

The title above is the best way to describe the White women in Phoenix, particularly the White women one will most commonly encounter in nightlife venues in Scottsdale and Tempe.

The heat of the area is a motivator for women to look good because not a lot of clothes are worn. This makes appearance all the more important. It’s fair to say that Metro Phoenix is an environment characterized by superficiality and pretentiousness.

In conjunction with the heat, Phoenix is very transplant heavy. Few Phoenix area residents have long time roots in the area. You don’t see a lot of strong social circles of natives who grew up in the area. While there are some and having a circle would help, it’s just not common. This is also a contributing factor to the superficiality and pretentiousness in the area. When there are no social circle consequences for behavior, overall behavior tends to be worse.

You’re less likely to encounter these bad attitudes with Hispanic women in the area than White women.

If you want to limit the effects of these attitudes, meeting women through non-bar approaching or social circle will help as compared to the bar scene or the use of swipe apps.

Because superficiality matters a lot in Phoenix, having the right image helps a lot. Guys go to great lengths in the area to get material possessions to impress women. A fair number of women also get breast implants to compete with other women for the top guys in the area.

As a result, Phoenix men are often a bunch of try hards trying to get laid and are often frustrated when striking with plastic, pretentious women. Phoenix could be compared to Long Island based upon @Jesse Pinkman's description of Long Island.
I was in Phoenix for few months a few decades ago - I got heightmogged by everyone that spoke English.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all fairness, Amber Heard is really really hot even though she is as crazy as it gets.
I just checked her out at The Fappening; I think she's overrated. :rolleyes:

The red pill will hate me for saying this but I think the only solution is if the male population got reduced by half and then the supply and demand will work itself out. It is hard to keep women in line when men outnumber them and as a result, have to pander to them.
This is the cure. In the not-too-distant past, we had lots of wars and enforced monogamy to keep the demand low. Men need to be like the Beautiful Mice, go MGTOW, and let society collapse.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in Phoenix for few months a few decades ago - I got heightmogged by everyone that spoke English.
You weren't set up to succeed in Phoenix. I recall that it was a contract job so you couldn't set up a longer term relationship. You also didn't position yourself well to succeed there either. Lousy situation from all angles.

Being short sucks. I am glad that I got to 5'10" but my height isn't spectacular either.

Phoenix is a superficial metro area (especially Tempe/Scottsdale bars) so height and muscles matter a lot in a place like that.