Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One dead giveaway of a city/place being awful for dating and meeting women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You weren't set up to succeed in Phoenix. I recall that it was a contract job so you couldn't set up a longer term relationship. You also didn't position yourself well to succeed there either. Lousy situation from all angles.

Being short sucks. I am glad that I got to 5'10" but my height isn't spectacular either.

Phoenix is a superficial metro area (especially Tempe/Scottsdale bars) so height and muscles matter a lot in a place like that.
If I'm a successful PUA, then LongTermGame should not be needed.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go visit the ASU campus in September.
This is a YouTube prankster doing approaches on ASU's campus.

Also, here's a YouTube video about doing daygame in Tempe/Scottsdale, including on ASU's campus.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Also, here's a YouTube video about doing daygame in Tempe/Scottsdale, including on ASU's campus.

The guy in the first video might heightmog some basketball players. :mad:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody seems to talk about how much gender ratios affect things. I believe a lot of the social problems (incel epidemic) stems from this.

Women simply have way too many options, this means the bar keeps getting higher and higher for the average man (Every guy in Australia is a gym junkie) and the bar keeps getting lower and lower for women (most Aussie girls are overweight).

Giving one gender so much power is extremely unhealthy for society.
Over weight is an understatement. UK is similar. Very feminist. The jailed pua. The BBC hit piece and pua apocalypse on YouTube are examples.

The game is funny. In prior times you had to commit more vs now where women are encouraged to slut. It's actually better times. Game has never been easier. It's god awful if you want marriage and family in the west.

Women are more miserable fat and crazy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You weren't set up to succeed in Phoenix. I recall that it was a contract job so you couldn't set up a longer term relationship. You also didn't position yourself well to succeed there either. Lousy situation from all angles.

Being short sucks. I am glad that I got to 5'10" but my height isn't spectacular either.

Phoenix is a superficial metro area (especially Tempe/Scottsdale bars) so height and muscles matter a lot in a place like that.
I'm 6 but by no means tall. Majority want taller. Female entitlement Is out of control. I think fellas need to play whatever hand they get dealt. We're lucky in regards to height. I know better looking men who struggle due to height. It sucks.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I saw that one before. I saw some with Austen Summers at asu. Must be a good campus or hot girls because it'sa day game stomping ground.

There were police calls and shenanigans here for some reason because of the BBC hit piece and some schools were ground zero. Security and cops were present. I cannot think of any particular incident but the BBC hit piece and that moron getting arrested didn't help.

I think pua would have did better if they took a more prankster approach like that dude. With the infield apocalypse it would have been a better way forward for many.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting back to the OP - I might have missed it being mentioned in this thread, but a big military presence is a huge red flag.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting back to the OP - I might have missed it being mentioned in this thread, but a big military presence is a huge red flag.
The mating environment in San Diego is a great example of this in action. San Diego is known for having bad ratios.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, was in Poland and the men are very insecure around foreign guys which makes their women go "Hmm I wonder why" thus we get more play.

In Norway the men are way more chill which makes approaching easier because I think their women are also more confident in their men than Polish women are to theirs.

Bitter women breeds bitter men, that simple.

Yes, Scandinavian men seem more confident than Slavic men in 2022.
I don't know about that from my experience. It seems like Scandinavian men are every bit as bitter and jealous as other European men. The women are some of the easiest on the planet because of how forward they are but it seems like Scandinavian men hate it when foreigners come in and game their women. A lot of them complain saying "but they don't even speak our language". However, Scandinavian women love foreign guys but in general are just very open to sex.

In the game community, Scandinavian members tend to have the most inflated egos and are the most delusional of the bunch.

IMO, a lay in Scandinavia counts for very little versus one in a tough country.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna know if a place is good/bad to meet women just pay attention to what the local men do.

If they flock to low cost companies to fly abroad, there is a very good chance that women there either have too high standards or they are generally unbearable.

A group of 5 guys travelling abroad to find women is the sure sign that their home country has a relation problem.

Never in my life despite I travel Europe from the early 00s, I saw 5 polish or baltic guys travelling alone somewhere.

On the other side a good sign could be the fact that average guys can get average girls.

It's not even a matter of simple difficulty but more of a broader condition about what you can get and how easily...funny how often the harder you need to work and the less quality she is gonna be.
In other words, most Mediterranean and Brit men lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another sign that a city is going to bad for dating is when you arrive at the airport and notice that all of the women look like slugs.
I don't think the airport metric is all that useful because it's more than solely local women in the airport.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, great conversations going on over here about the west coast @SW15

I'll chime in a bit. I think what I have hated about the west coast in general is how fake the people from it are compared to people out east. Whites are arguably some of the worst from the west coast but I have seen the major difference in the black population. I grew up in Atlanta and down south, a lot of black folks are humble, cool, and pretty chill. Meanwhile, literally every black dude I've known from California was entitled, arrogant, and spoiled because of how the liberals treated them.

One weird thing I have noticed about the Arizonas, Colorados, and west coast states is that the mixture of clout chasing, liberal white guilt, and desperately trying to be cool culture works out well for black guys. I have known a handful of black dudes who did reasonably well in Arizona and Colorado but as soon as they came to the east coast, they were ironically incels because they didn't get the same pandering that they got from west coast women.

However, I cannot say the same about any other minority group out west. It seems like Hispanic guys are seen as subhuman scum in Arizona but once they come out east, they do reasonably well with white women.

Maybe things are changing now due to Drug Cartel presence and the stereotype of latinos going from day laborer to Sicario. One of my former roommates in NYC was a Mexican dude from Colorado who said he slayed like crazy there and he had the proof to back it up. He brought back a former sorority girl from AU and another from Arizona St so it wasn't as much of an issue for him.
White men have high SMV regardless of location. As a black man I can tell you dating is significantly tougher in New England than the Midwest. The south is actually good if you're into black girls. If you're into white girls it's awful.

Reaction score
White men have high SMV regardless of location. As a black man I can tell you dating is significantly tougher in New England than the Midwest. The south is actually good if you're into black girls. If you're into white girls it's awful.
I've never been to New England, but it seems pretty racist lol. A black guy can snag a mudshark or fat white girl easily. If you want quality, then you have to chase after average white women or cleat chasers.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, I will never get the hype around Arizona. People talk about how the girls there are supposedly "hot" but I have found far more quality in Utah, Florida, Texas, and other states. I honestly feel like Arizona girls and Arizona women are like the overcompensating yet inferior version of California women. Like I genuinely do not get the hype about Arizona as a state, what exactly is there that people are so crazy about?
Lived there 8 months. The women are overrated, and even if they weren't, the summers are nightmarish. I suspect climate change will render the city uninhabitable in 40 years.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lived there 8 months. The women are overrated, and even if they weren't, the summers are nightmarish. I suspect climate change will render the city uninhabitable in 40 years.
Great, now we are stuck with more plastic trailer trash bimbos that could play a meth addict on the next Netflix series flooding into other states with their smug attitudes. Just marvelous!