Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One dead giveaway of a city/place being awful for dating and meeting women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So both @SW15 and I have done various city guides and to a degree, me and @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 have loosely touched on this topic. I just had somewhat of an epiphany about a common trend I see in cities that are awful for dating and meeting women. In fact, it's not even the cities, let's say even countries that are known for having terrible women and a dating culture unkind to men.

The attitude and behavior of the men in general when you interact with them.

For example, Toronto is known for being a bad city for meeting women and having some of the worst women in North America. I just realized how almost every guy I have met from Toronto had a chip on his shoulder, was creepy around women, always seemed to instigate things, and seemed to be more of a scheming kind.

Even in my home city of Atlanta, which is also a poor dating environment, I noticed it. Guys were always instigating, stirring the pot, mean but in a passive-aggressive way, and always seemed to be ticked off about something. I know that @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said the same about Nashville.

Perhaps the one place I have seen this in the most is San Francisco, which we all accept is awful for meeting women @LARaiders85 and @Hamurabimbi. I have witnessed how so many San Fran guys take being macho over the top to where it is irritating to others. A lot of them always feel the need to try and AMOG everyone but usually make themselves look stupid in the process. Almost every guy I know from the city is somehow a black belt in BJJ while working a techie job LMFAO!

In NYC, I noticed it based on the area. Guys from Manhattan were chill and real cool dudes. Meanwhile, Long Island (which is a dump) had overcompensating guidos looking for fights everywhere. Thankfully NYC is not as bad as San Fran.

Even with countries, I notice it.

Russian and Polish guys seem so cool compared to other EE guys and come to find, their women are chill and open to being game.

Meanwhile, dudes from the Balkans are always picking fights and acting sketchy, come to find that their women are arguably the worst of the bunch in Europe.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To further elaborate on the thread, I will do a compare and contrast and I am hoping my fellow southerner @Bible_Belt can perhaps give his take.

I did say that Atlanta was awful for meeting women, especially if you wanted white girls. I noticed the same throughout Georgia for the most part where the guys were always a bit more confrontational, rude, and always instigating (Savannah being kind of the exception). Yet, I noticed that in a neighboring state like South Carolina, this was not the case at all. The guys were standup guys with class and good folks. Come to find, Charleston is loaded with classy southern belles and beautiful women.

Maybe @Hamurabimbi can check me on California but I noticed LA guys were way cooler and more chill than San Francisco guys. While LA is not an easy dating environment, man are the girls there hot.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So both @SW15 and I have done various city guides and to a degree, me and @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 have loosely touched on this topic. I just had somewhat of an epiphany about a common trend I see in cities that are awful for dating and meeting women. In fact, it's not even the cities, let's say even countries that are known for having terrible women and a dating culture unkind to men.

For example, Toronto is known for being a bad city for meeting women and having some of the worst women in North America. I just realized how almost every guy I have met from Toronto had a chip on his shoulder, was creepy around women, always seemed to instigate things, and seemed to be more of a scheming kind.

Even in my home city of Atlanta, which is also a poor dating environment, I noticed it. Guys were always instigating, stirring the pot, mean but in a passive-aggressive way, and always seemed to be ticked off about something. I know that @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said the same about Nashville.

Perhaps the one place I have seen this in the most is San Francisco, which we all accept is awful for meeting women @LARaiders85 and @Hamurabimbi. I have witnessed how so many San Fran guys take being macho over the top to where it is irritating to others. A lot of them always feel the need to try and AMOG everyone but usually make themselves look stupid in the process. Almost every guy I know from the city is somehow a black belt in BJJ while working a techie job LMFAO!

In NYC, I noticed it based on the area. Guys from Manhattan were chill and real cool dudes. Meanwhile, Long Island (which is a dump) had overcompensating guidos looking for fights everywhere. Thankfully NYC is not as bad as San Fran.

Russian and Polish guys seem so cool compared to other EE guys and come to find, their women are chill and open to being game.

Meanwhile, dudes from the Balkans are always picking fights and acting sketchy, come to find that their women are arguably the worst of the bunch in Europe.
I always had a negative stereotype about Serbs and when I found out about this, I wasn't surprised Serbs were behind it.

Bakari Henderson Case: Delayed Retrial Begins for Men Who Killed Tourist | PEOPLE.com

Figures, they are also one of the few countries that support what Russia is doing in Ukraine.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a whole section of the east coast that's completely awful.
From the bottom of Virginia and all the way up through New Jersey is filled with jaded guys and lots of people with rotten attitudes.

Don't include Delaware though.
That state has a lot of friendly people.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Diego has a bunch of dudes who seem chill up front but the chip emerges once you hang around them a bit. Tbh you're dealing with two bad ratios there - the gender ratio and the median wage/col ratio. Lots of dudes like to start fights, amog, front, etc.

In Arizona it's not nearly as bad.

There's a whole section of the east coast that's completely awful.
From the bottom of Virginia and all the way up through New Jersey is filled with jaded guys and lots of people with rotten attitudes.

Don't include Delaware though.
That state has a lot of friendly people.

The Bidens are some cool peeps.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Arizona it's not nearly as bad.
You're joking. Think about the nightlife scene during the 2000s-2010s in Old Town Scottsdale. Old Town Scottsdale was primarily 21-34 year olds trying to fucck. You had plastic, pretentious female strutting their stuff and guys trying to act like the biggest jerks possible in order to mate with these pretentious AF females. The guys who didn't get laid (most of them) often got in fights with each other outside the bars. Below is a video example of that at 2:32 in the video.

Old Town Scottsdale at night was one of the toughest mating environments in Metro Phoenix.

From that post....

Good Looking Women, Bad Attitudes

The title above is the best way to describe the White women in Phoenix, particularly the White women one will most commonly encounter in nightlife venues in Scottsdale and Tempe.

The heat of the area is a motivator for women to look good because not a lot of clothes are worn. This makes appearance all the more important. It’s fair to say that Metro Phoenix is an environment characterized by superficiality and pretentiousness.

In conjunction with the heat, Phoenix is very transplant heavy. Few Phoenix area residents have long time roots in the area. You don’t see a lot of strong social circles of natives who grew up in the area. While there are some and having a circle would help, it’s just not common. This is also a contributing factor to the superficiality and pretentiousness in the area. When there are no social circle consequences for behavior, overall behavior tends to be worse.

You’re less likely to encounter these bad attitudes with Hispanic women in the area than White women.

If you want to limit the effects of these attitudes, meeting women through non-bar approaching or social circle will help as compared to the bar scene or the use of swipe apps.

Because superficiality matters a lot in Phoenix, having the right image helps a lot. Guys go to great lengths in the area to get material possessions to impress women. A fair number of women also get breast implants to compete with other women for the top guys in the area.

As a result, Phoenix men are often a bunch of try hards trying to get laid and are often frustrated when striking with plastic, pretentious women. Phoenix could be compared to Long Island based upon @Jesse Pinkman's description of Long Island.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not joking @SW15

That's just Scottsdale though, the rest of the Valley is generally cool. In SD the dudes have shoulder chips all over the county. Tbf, my archetype (quirky, smart dude) is a factor but the women overall in the Valley are both better looking and better behaved than in SD (better ratios in Phx, and as you mentioned the heat plays a factor)

As a result, Phoenix men are often a bunch of try hards trying to get laid and are often frustrated when striking with plastic, pretentious women. Phoenix could be compared to Long Island based upon @Jesse Pinkman's description of Long Island.
In my experience, this is not the case in the city of Phoenix itself.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh I see what you’ve done here, Putin.

“Come to Russia. Life is good. Women is beautiful. Forget West. Forget life there. West finished.”
have no idea from where Russian women have good attitude comes from . They are the biggest gold diggers known in the known universe and everything is transactional

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not joking @SW15

That's just Scottsdale though, the rest of the Valley is generally cool. In SD the dudes have shoulder chips all over the county. Tbf, my archetype (quirky, smart dude) is a factor but the women overall in the Valley are both better looking and better behaved than in SD (better ratios in Phx, and as you mentioned the heat plays a factor)

In my experience, this is not the case in the city of Phoenix itself.
Old Town Scottsdale is the most difficult place to try to get your dicck wet in Metro Phoenix. It's worse at night. One could compare Old Town Scottsdale to Pacific Beach in San Diego. It's debatable though if the better comparison to Pacific Beach in Metro Phoenix is Tempe near Mill Avenue. Guys in Scottsdale in general have chips on the shoulders and are try hards. That attitude is also in Tempe to a lesser extent. There is great overlap between the Tempe scene and the Arizona State scene. Tempe is mainly Arizona State students and recent college grads (often ASU grads).

Phoenix is general is a better experience if Old Town Scottsdale is avoided, even for non-bar approaching. A man would likely have a better time if he focused on the East Phoenix area (Arcadia/Biltmore areas) for either bar or non-bar approaching, some hiking trails (including Piestewa) in the cooler trails and maybe Uptown/Downtown Phoenix spots if that's his thing.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old Town Scottsdale is the most difficult place to try to get your dicck wet in Metro Phoenix. It's worse at night. One could compare Old Town Scottsdale to Pacific Beach in San Diego. It's debatable though if the better comparison to Pacific Beach in Metro Phoenix is Tempe near Mill Avenue.

Phoenix is general is a better experience if Old Town Scottsdale is avoided, even for non-bar approaching. A man would likely have a better time if he focused on the East Phoenix area (Arcadia/Biltmore areas) for either bar or non-bar approaching, some hiking trails (including Piestewa) in the cooler trails and maybe Uptown/Downtown Phoenix spots if that's his thing.
anywhere were you mainly have flocks of men groups is a bad place for seduction

this is also why usually the working class cities or neighborhoods are the worst or poor cities

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anywhere were you mainly have flocks of men groups is a bad place for seduction
True.

San Diego and parts of Phoenix have that problem.

San Diego has the problem because of the large presences of nearby military bases. Ratios everywhere in San Diego stink.

Phoenix's most difficult places for seduction are Old Town Scottsdale bars and Mill Avenue in Tempe bars. In general, Phoenix has more men than women so it's a tough place. The experience in Phoenix is going to be worse if you're relying upon bars in those areas or swipe apps.

I haven't even mentioned Denver yet. Denver has such a bad abundance of penis that it is called Menver. Denver men are likely similar to the men @Jesse Pinkman described in Atlanta, or like men near Old Town Scottsdale in Metro Phoenix.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

San Diego and parts of Phoenix have that problem.

San Diego has the problem because of the large presences of nearby military bases. Ratios everywhere in San Diego stink.

Phoenix's most difficult places for seduction are Old Town Scottsdale bars and Mill Avenue in Tempe bars. In general, Phoenix has more men than women so it's a tough place. The experience in Phoenix is going to be worse if you're relying upon bars in those areas or swipe apps.

I haven't even mentioned Denver yet. Denver has such a bad abundance of penis that it is called Menver. Denver men are likely similar to the men @Jesse Pinkman described in Atlanta, or like men near Old Town Scottsdale in Metro Phoenix.
anywhere there is an abundance of penises , women will just become pickier

anywhere there is an abundance of vagina , women will lower their standards

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always had a negative stereotype about Serbs and when I found out about this, I wasn't surprised Serbs were behind it.

Bakari Henderson Case: Delayed Retrial Begins for Men Who Killed Tourist | PEOPLE.com

Figures, they are also one of the few countries that support what Russia is doing in Ukraine.
Balkan men in general dude but Serbian men are the worst. One thing I have noticed that is odd about Serbian women is that as racist as their people are, they freaking love ethnic guys. By ethnic I don't mean black but more brownish and Asian. One of my Pakistani friends (he's actually Irish by nationality since he was born and raised in Dublin) was spinning 3 plates who were all dark-haired Serbian women, one was 21 years older than him!

EE women and Balkan women in particular have a very love-hate relationship with Asian people whether they are East Asian like Japanese or South Asian like Indians. Even one of my crazy as heck managers at my first job out of college was a Serbian chick that loved Trump but was married to a freaking Indian dude, who ironically also loved Trump lol.

I think that must really burn the local dudes to see their women abroad tasting the rainbow when it comes to d1ck.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, great conversations going on over here about the west coast @SW15

I'll chime in a bit. I think what I have hated about the west coast in general is how fake the people from it are compared to people out east. Whites are arguably some of the worst from the west coast but I have seen the major difference in the black population. I grew up in Atlanta and down south, a lot of black folks are humble, cool, and pretty chill. Meanwhile, literally every black dude I've known from California was entitled, arrogant, and spoiled because of how the liberals treated them.

One weird thing I have noticed about the Arizonas, Colorados, and west coast states is that the mixture of clout chasing, liberal white guilt, and desperately trying to be cool culture works out well for black guys. I have known a handful of black dudes who did reasonably well in Arizona and Colorado but as soon as they came to the east coast, they were ironically incels because they didn't get the same pandering that they got from west coast women.

However, I cannot say the same about any other minority group out west. It seems like Hispanic guys are seen as subhuman scum in Arizona but once they come out east, they do reasonably well with white women.

Maybe things are changing now due to Drug Cartel presence and the stereotype of latinos going from day laborer to Sicario. One of my former roommates in NYC was a Mexican dude from Colorado who said he slayed like crazy there and he had the proof to back it up. He brought back a former sorority girl from AU and another from Arizona St so it wasn't as much of an issue for him.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

I think the main difference between west coast women and east coast women, at least when we are talking white girls, is that I think west coast girls are far more image conscious, clout chasing, and popularity driven. Could have to do with the closeness to Hollywood but I do notice that whatever Hollywood portrays as cool, west coast women are crazy and they seem to be more in the know of recent media trends. Meanwhile, I notice how Southern women and East Coast women even, are far less caring of that and care more of a human to human level.

With west coast girls, it seems like the go to way to win is to play popularity games, DHV, and almost neg their status in a way. I see it with local dudes too where So Cal guys are constantly trying to be popular and turn everything into a high school popularity contest. Meanwhile, I notice how East Coast guys and even Southern guys (outside of Atlanta), are far more straightforward, blunt, and get right to it.

So I could see social circle game being the lay of the land if you are in a California or Arizona. Meanwhile, I could see actual game working on the east coast where people are more gritty and straightforward.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh I see what you’ve done here, Putin.

“Come to Russia. Life is good. Women is beautiful. Forget West. Forget life there. West finished.”
LMAO, I mean if you interact with enough EE people, you will know what I am saying is true. Russians and Poles are pretty cool compared to someone from Serbia, Romania, or Bosnia.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Balkan men in general dude but Serbian men are the worst. One thing I have noticed that is odd about Serbian women is that as racist as their people are, they freaking love ethnic guys. By ethnic I don't mean black but more brownish and Asian. One of my Pakistani friends (he's actually Irish by nationality since he was born and raised in Dublin) was spinning 3 plates who were all dark-haired Serbian women, one was 21 years older than him!

EE women and Balkan women in particular have a very love-hate relationship with Asian people whether they are East Asian like Japanese or South Asian like Indians. Even one of my crazy as heck managers at my first job out of college was a Serbian chick that loved Trump but was married to a freaking Indian dude, who ironically also loved Trump lol.

I think that must really burn the local dudes to see their women abroad tasting the rainbow when it comes to d1ck.
Are you sure that it is just not transactional sex ?

most women from poorer European countries just look for western guys to get their resources , as most men are poor in their home countries , but also f8ck other dudes on the sideline once the resources are secured

never saw Balkan girls with typical Indian or Asian guy . Really doubt that I will ever see

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is being described (the behavior of men) is no different wherever you go. Most men suck with women and will hate on you if you are enjoying a smidgen of success. It's like when you make strides in your career - it creates jealousy and you find even friends will start throwing pot shots at you. When I sucked with women no one cared, but once I found my groove the running joke was that mike only seems to date good looking women. I thought it was hilarious but then I would find out these so called friends of mine who were saying this **** were definitely resentful of me. I still have some of them in my life but I ultimately made the decision to go "hunting" alone and I started divulging less and less of my personal life (the dating aspect). Sad fact, even those who have your best interests can still feel the pangs of jealousy.

That's life

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would say London and the UK as a whole but the BBC hit piece among a number of other puas getting arrested are telling. There's still solid areas and spots with superb logistics. Locals are very feminist and problematic.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
San Diego has a bunch of dudes who seem chill up front but the chip emerges once you hang around them a bit. Tbh you're dealing with two bad ratios there - the gender ratio and the median wage/col ratio. Lots of dudes like to start fights, amog, front, etc.
Nobody seems to talk about how much gender ratios affect things. I believe a lot of the social problems (incel epidemic) stems from this.

Women simply have way too many options, this means the bar keeps getting higher and higher for the average man (Every guy in Australia is a gym junkie) and the bar keeps getting lower and lower for women (most Aussie girls are overweight).

Giving one gender so much power is extremely unhealthy for society.