Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On the hook! Don’t let her off.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha. But try some

It does. And after some care posts placed at the right time of and I was able to get back on track and continue our bantering and then wished her a good night very early as she went out to dinner with friends.
Meanwhile I do have a FWB I saw Wednesday night and played it right with another gal I’ve been banging for a few weeks who got all pushy with me and I called her on that, ignored her til she apologized and now I have her at my beckoned whim. My improvement since last fall when I joined this forum had been quite encouraging and I appreciate all the help of you fellow Don’s.
Let me guess, a little comforting the girl about her family situation the other day?

RobNeb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess, a little comforting the girl about her family situation the other day?
She did have her daughter move back in and in our date last night she apologized a few times for being ‘grumpy’ last week. By playing it cool I was able to work past those issues and we had a great date, learned more about each other, got closer and had another nice kiss before the night got too late. I did put the feelers out on having another date and she was enthused. This is a slow process with this amazingly hot woman that I’m enjoying and although I’ve received great advice here I’m continuing to move forward at a pace that works for both of us.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did have her daughter move back in and in our date last night she apologized a few times for being ‘grumpy’ last week. By playing it cool I was able to work past those issues and we had a great date, learned more about each other, got closer and had another nice kiss before the night got too late. I did put the feelers out on having another date and she was enthused. This is a slow process with this amazingly hot woman that I’m enjoying and although I’ve received great advice here I’m continuing to move forward at a pace that works for both of us.
Good job getting back on track. My bad if it has been mentioned in the thread, but how did you meet her?