I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
11 years ago when I got married.Ok so you're bragging about being a wannabe?
Tell us the story of the last time your killer game led to you fvcking a girl who is above average looking without you having to invest lots of time and energy.
250k milesWomen above 30 have a HIGH chance of being alpha widowed and spinsterish. They demand you bring your best when they offer their worst. I’m not paying full price for a used car with 100,000 miles on it.
Getting married definitely involves a large investment of time and energy.11 years ago when I got married.
Not when you're me.Getting married definitely involves a large investment of time and energy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
This is facts. Crazy thing is they really do demand more from men. It’s deranged.250k miles
28 is ancient in woman years.To be fair I should have clarified, I’m referring to a 28 year old as being an older woman
Forgot most of you boys are ancient, not looking for any gumjobs/ taking the grandkids ice skating
And the POS requires you out premium gas in it. Lol250k miles
Whoa.. talk about inflation. I was thinking about a bottle of water should do it; store brand, nothing fancy. Damn stimulus caused crazy inflation in 2020/2021... 9 bucks.. geez.According to the Kelley Blue Book for Women, a 38 year old, divorced, with 2 kids and a C-section, is worth 9 dollars.
That's her spending limit on a first date.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That's the part.... More and higher standards. Much more experienced at manipulation and control. A shorter fuse. Expecting more. Some of them want a long extensive "courting" process as well, and they killed it running all these games on men, using men for free dinners and favors and labor.This is facts. Crazy thing is they really do demand more from men. It’s deranged.
A "good" man better have enough self respect to insure he's treated well and he's getting the pvssy.OP as a woman gets older she does things that seem backwards to men,
she becomes bitter/ jaded / princess syndrome / entitled and applies all the tactics she should have applied when she was 20.
she will now punish good men, for giving it away to pookie in her prime
the irony being shes now fading and starting to get hips like a humpa lumpa
If a girl asked me that, I would say “Because of the way the laws are structured, and because society caters to women and their feelings and emotions, and because if the women is not happy, it’s always the man fault, and because sex will be on her terms and I will not be allowed to have a mistress because society frowns on it, I will have no leverage in the marriage or in case of divorce. If you change the divorce laws and allow men to have a side piece in case the women refuses sex and is no longer attractive to the man, I will get married tomorrow.“Do you have a good answer when they ask why you've never been married?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Dear Ricky Boy...For fun and practice, yea, it's okay. For an LTR or anything more serious, there can be complications. He's talking about a 28 year old, not 48.
So then logically the options for a girl above 27...just to confirm aswell, even though we advocate, not taking single moms seriously.
women over 27 who havent become a mom, are nuts, Ive dated many and they are sick individuals
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.