Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGH888

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 22.
Been with a multi-tude of ages.
Same age, some younger, recently I’ve got with a girl who’s 28.

Not quite broke the 30 barrier yet, but I’m just wondering what peoples experiences have been with older women or whether it’s been better or worse.

Girl I most recently saw made everyone prior look like a nun.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 22.

Not quite broke the 30 barrier yet, but I’m just wondering what peoples experiences have been with older women or whether it’s been better or worse.

A woman approaching 30 is hitting a wall and they know it. On the other hand, they have more experience which at your age is something very valuable as they can teach you a thing or two. So win-win for you mate, enjoy!

Modern Man Advice

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women tend to have higher standards (ie. Unrealistic) for whatever reason. I’ve had less success with women older than me than I have woken younger than me.

JAGH888

Don Juan
Reaction score
O
A woman approaching 30 is hitting a wall and they know it. On the other hand, they have more experience which at your age is something very valuable as they can teach you a thing or two. So win-win for you mate, enjoy!

Modern Man Advice
Out of interest what wall are they hitting?
The settling down wall? Looking for someone?
100% agree there!

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive always fancied the older bird. When i was younger I found them a more exciting challenge than girls my age or younger. It took more balls to convince an older woman to take me seriously enough to date me.
At 19 I dated a 30year old accountant.
At 21 I dated a 41year old dime with a bombastic booty.

Im 39 now and still find the older woman appealing. Just that at my age I tend to keep the gap much narrower than in my youth.
A woman 10years older than me now looks like a fossil

Last edited:

JAGH888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women tend to have higher standards (ie. Unrealistic) for whatever reason. I’ve had less success with women older than me than I have woken younger than me.
Why do you think that is?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 22.

Older women get an itch for younger dudes. So it can be a path of least resistance for yourself. She wants to get her groove on.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O

Out of interest what wall are they hitting?
The settling down wall? Looking for someone?
100% agree there!
Correct!

Their "biological" clock is ticking down. Or when their perceived (and to some extent real) sexual market value decreases. After 30 is harder for a woman to get pregnant. Also, they've gone through their "free and wild" years, so more milage means less value. Unlike men, where we mature and age like wine, women mature and age like hmm you get the picture.

But yes, fewer and fewer men are going to be willing to settle down with them. Men will be looking for fertile and younger women, so their competition gets tougher and narrower.

But at your age, up until you're probably 34 or 35 you should get as much experience and explore as much as possible. Older women can I've you that edge so when you do settle down, you know the ins and outs. Your value as a man will increase the more you grow and do for yourself. Plus older women can also expand your mind with deeper conversations than a 22 yr old can have. As we said, it is a win-win for you. Not to say, forget girls your age. At that age (22-25), girls are hitting their sexual market value so they are more open to try new things and be open in general. Just remember they are pretty fertile at that age, so protect yourself.

Modern Man Advice

JAGH888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ma
Correct!

Their "biological" clock is ticking down. Or when their perceived (and to some extent real) sexual market value decreases. After 30 is harder for a woman to get pregnant. Also, they've gone through their "free and wild" years, so more milage means less value. Unlike men, where we mature and age like wine, women mature and age like hmm you get the picture.

But yes, fewer and fewer men are going to be willing to settle down with them. Men will be looking for fertile and younger women, so their competition gets tougher and narrower.

But at your age, up until you're probably 34 or 35 you should get as much experience and explore as much as possible. Older women can I've you that edge so when you do settle down, you know the ins and outs. Your value as a man will increase the more you grow and do for yourself. Plus older women can also expand your mind with deeper conversations than a 22 yr old can have. As we said, it is a win-win for you. Not to say, forget girls your age. At that age (22-25), girls are hitting their sexual market value so they are more open to try new things and be open in general. Just remember they are pretty fertile at that age, so protect yourself.

Modern Man Advice
Man, what a ****ing reply.
Thankyou very much for that. That is much appreciated.

Eye opener reply!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why have I had less success with older women or why do they have higher unrealistic standards?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct!

Modern Man Advice
The majority of women 30+ already have bastard kids they’re toting around. Either divorced in their late 20’s or they pumped out a few chadlets in their 20’s. Women in their 30’s tend to see jt as a red flag why I’m not divorced or have ever been married, women in their 20’s could care less that I’ve never been married.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a variety of factors. Older women:

-were more mature and had more interesting conversations than young chicks.
-were more sexually experienced and knew what they wanted.
-were more secure financially and therefore had resources to do more fun things farther afield than going to the cinema or bowling alley.
- were less likely to be as emotionally needy as girls my age or younger. They were more balanced.

I just found interactions with giggly teens draining. I did date the occasional young chick but would get fed up quickly. Most were still learning the ropes on pretty much everything and I didnt have patience to be teaching them to suck d!ck and bend over properly

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of women 30+ already have bastard kids they’re toting around. Either divorced in their late 20’s or they pumped out a few chadlets in their 20’s. Women in their 30’s tend to see jt as a red flag why I’m not divorced or have ever been married, women in their 20’s could care less that I’ve never been married.
We appreciate your perspective, and you are not wrong. It is definitely more difficult to date a 30+ woman, with more complexities and baggage, for sure. Someone even mentioned it on this thread, it is a challenge. This is what @JAGH888 needs at this age. Plus we don't think he is looking to settle down and be a step-dad, he is just asking whether it's a good experience or not. And it comes down to what you have experienced vs others aka perspective and what you make of it. If you think it'll be bad and not worth it, then that will be your reality. If you see value in it, you will get value out of it. Period.

The reality is, most men here would find a 30+ woman a good challenge for the very reasons you stated, and rightfully so. They are def more guarded than younger women as @Hank Moody stated. But the fact is, they have more experience and are in a sense deeper than a 20-26 yr old girl, and as we said, this is what this young man needs. His value will increase the more he is challenged both sexually, mentally, and emotionally.

But to end our comment, you are right, older women will overthink things way too often. First-hand experience here so totally get it.

Modern Man Advice

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have a good answer when they ask why you've never been married?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a good answer when they ask why you've never been married?
If they’re divorced I’ll ask “why couldn’t you keep your marriage going?” To me that’s just as big of a red flag. If they haven’t been married but have a kid and act all shocked that I haven’t been married I’ll say “what did you do to scare off the kids father?”

turn the tables on them. I’m not ashamed that I’ve never been married, I just tell them it’s never been a priority for me.

JAGH888

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they’re divorced I’ll ask “why couldn’t you keep your marriage going?” To me that’s just as big of a red flag. If they haven’t been married but have a kid and act all shocked that I haven’t been married I’ll say “what did you do to scare off the kids father?”
would you actually say this?/ what kind of reaction are you expecting?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 22.

That's nothing to brag about. You are early 20's, should be pulling <= 18 && !>= JAGH888

JAGH888

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's nothing to brag about. You are early 20's, should be pulling <= 18 && !>= JAGH888
Where I am in south London, you’d see 18 y/o’s and closer and take a whole new approach there .

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@JAGH888 as you can see, you will get different perspectives when seeking perspective here. Some will feel right, some won't. So keep this in mind when navigating through SS: Use the shopping cart method as some advice can be toxic from time to time.

Good luck with dating and let us know if you need more perspective on this or other subjects.

We're here for you and walking alongside you brother!

Modern Man Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.