hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I do have an electric scooter as it goes.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Depends on how much of a big deal she’s making me never being married out to be. It comes from mostly older women, not younger anyways. Older women don’t get to dictate the terms when they don’t have a good hand to play.would you actually say this?/ what kind of reaction are you expecting?
I’d have her arrested for assault too.Do you want her to knee you in the nuts, spit in your face, AND slap you?
respect. much appreciated Man!@JAGH888 as you can see, you will get different perspectives when seeking perspective here. Some will feel right, some won't. So keep this in mind when navigating through SS: Use the shopping cart method as some advice can be toxic from time to time.
Good luck with dating and let us know if you need more perspective on this or other subjects.
We're here for you and walking alongside you brother!
Modern Man Advice
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Hank Moody is not one of them.Of course you would.
You know, there used to be real Alphas on this forum.
There are only 8 posters on this forum that I would ever seek advice from.
If someone gives you advice to stand there and be assaulted by anyone, even a woman, then they’re a dumb ass.Of course you would.
You know, there used to be real Alphas on this forum.
There are only 8 posters on this forum that I would ever seek advice from.
Oh so now it's okay with older females...Females tradionally like older dudes, however, this seems to be a changing. My gf's friend is dating a dude who is 3 years younger. As long as you guys are having a good time, no harm in playing the field with a few years older females.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
For fun and practice, yea, it's okay. For an LTR or anything more serious, there can be complications. He's talking about a 28 year old, not 48.Oh so now it's okay with older females...
What r u teaching these young ones now Ricky boy?
Leather jacket = #1 sign of wannabe alphaIf someone gives you advice to stand there and be assaulted by anyone, even a woman, then they’re a dumb ass.
Says the guy who doesn't believe game exists. I believe Hank's avatar is a picture of Fox Mulder from the X-Files. I must be a wannabe, I own several myself including a Bomber Jacket with an AREA 51 patch.Leather jacket = #1 sign of wannabe alpha
Ok so you're bragging about being a wannabe?Says the guy who doesn't believe game exists. I believe Hank's avatar is a picture of Fox Mulder from the X-Files. I must be a wannabe, I own several myself including a Bomber Jacket with an AREA 51 patch.![]()
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
lmfao. Now that's some funny shiete.Ha ha ha...I just found interactions with giggly teens draining. I did date the occasional young chick but would get fed up quickly. Most were still learning the ropes on pretty much everything and I didnt have patience to be teaching them to suck d!ck and bend over properly
Trying to condescend to people. Sign #2.You better ask somebody, son.
There are so many contradictions here on SS....on the flip side, older women (35+) are much more likely to have been raised in a more traditional household. This is assuming that they didn't go thru a slut phase. But this really shouldn't be dating territory for anyone under 40
And NEVER date a single mother outside of the context of fvckbuddies
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.