Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old Woman talks about the true nature of women [YouTube]

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing new

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Zimbabwe,
Liked your observation "Guess Men are supposed to know what woman need. I suspect that this is the cause of the end of many relationships"...When things were rocky with Wife no two,I asked what her problem was,"Well if you don't know,it's not much good my telling you"was her response...Another time a similar request asking what she was looking for,brought the response'There's just got to be something more hasn't there?",I just replied "Why?"

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stumbled over this video clip..

Thoughts? :cool:
This sums up a lot of what we try to do here.Succinctly speaks on what women are and how they think about men. I would show this video to a newbie to the manosphere to get him started.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t my grandma told me to date multiple women at once. She knew what the deal was way back then.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.......yes this women knows it all......sarcasm.....

but he is speaking facts

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i’m not sure if irony or paradox is the appropriate word to describe a lot of male attitudes on this forum. And yes I also laugh at my own attitudes as well so I’m not singling certain people out.

Think about it. Seriously.

The majority, if not all of us joined this site because we encountered women that we were attracted to, yet knew better, but still found ourselves attracted to them.. and desiring them.

And yet, a lot of members fail to see their own hypocrisy. Have I been a hypocrite as well? Yes the difference, is that I now own it. Hopefully more of you will too, soon.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sums up a lot of what we try to do here.Succinctly speaks on what women are and how they think about men. I would show this video to a newbie to the manosphere to get him started.
That first face might as well be a rubber mask

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i’m not sure if irony or paradox is the appropriate word to describe a lot of male attitudes on this forum. And yes I also laugh at my own attitudes as well so I’m not singling certain people out.

Think about it. Seriously.

The majority, if not all of us joined this site because we encountered women that we were attracted to, yet knew better, but still found ourselves attracted to them.. and desiring them.

And yet, a lot of members fail to see their own hypocrisy. Have I been a hypocrite as well? Yes the difference, is that I now own it. Hopefully more of you will too, soon.
Very good point chief. Do you think abudance helps with this, or even if you have several 'plates' in rotation, its still difficult (for most) to overcome natural draw to the one that you know could create more issues down the line?

I've certainly given passes to more attractive women in the past, putting aside more 'sensible' choices I had available. That was in my 20's so maybe wouldn;t be so foolish in future, but who knows...

Did stick around with attractive woman a year or so ago for a few months beyond when alarm bells/red flags were appearing. But that was due to lack of 'abundance' in hindsight.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this brings up the chicken and the egg problem. I would argue that women like alphas in spite of their indifference. The female was attracted to the guy first. This cultivated indifference in the man which made her like him more.

Indifference can't help you that much if there is no initial high level interests on her part. But being desperate and clingy will nuke your chances.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this brings up the chicken and the egg problem. I would argue that women like alphas in spite of their indifference. The female was attracted to the guy first. This cultivated indifference in the man which made her like him more.

Indifference can't help you that much if there is no initial high level interests on her part. But being desperate and clingy will nuke your chances.
Pandora's box?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've certainly given passes to more attractive women in the past, putting aside more 'sensible' choices I had available. That was in my 20's so maybe wouldn;t be so foolish in future, but who knows...
Any man with options has likely done the same thing (I have some earlier regrets as well). Speaking for myself, I didn't start thinking more clearly until my 50's. I suppose that until hormones settle down a little, our desires are usually going to override our logic.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
For his intro, 0:37 to 2:00...

I agree completely about "Not getting the woman you REALLY want." Or the flip side where the women you don't really want are chasing you.

But I honestly don't think it's because of behavior so much. I think it is primarily a looks issue. For one person, their "crush" is their ideal looks type, but their crush doesn't feel that way and views them as so so lookswise.

TLDR: Working too hard to try to get someone is a symptom, not the underlying disease.

Last edited: