Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Okcupid glitch?

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced this before? I'll have random moments where no one views my profile and/or get no replies even if I'm messaging a bunch of women.

Then a day or two later my inbox blows up with replies to my messages all at the same time. I've even had one woman say that she was just now getting my message which was sent days sometimes a week ago.

It's like okc holds off messages, maybe an overload in their server? Happens often but not too frequent. Used to think women just weren't interested until I noticed the pattern of my inbox within seconds being filled with replies.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you visit the page it shoots your profile pic to the top of the "list" so more women see your profile when you are active. Think this explains what you are seeing?

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
If you visit the page it shoots your profile pic to the top of the "list" so more women see your profile when you are active. Think this explains what you are seeing?
If I visit what page?

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone that may be experiencing this as well, I figured it out.

Talked to a friend who knows someone that recently was asked to become a moderator for okc. Apparently they ask random people who've been on for a while and haven't broken any rules if they'd like to become one.

He says my account is most likely suspended because it was flagged for something. This could be for spamming (sending out copy/paste messages) which honestly I do, something with one of my pictures or profile.

Okc does not inform you, they just que your profile to be checked for the complaint and it's either allowed to be active or gets taken down but in the interim your messages don't get delivered and your profile is hard to find.

I just disabled it and made another, almost identical and have been getting replies/page views. Definitely interesting to figure all this out.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, they asked me to be a mod, and then later I have the same "glitch" a woman can just be believed by them instantly and then you're guilty as charged, too bad we can't get them flagged, they are immune