Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh you guys are gunna love this...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 11.43.57.png Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 11.44.20.png

Welcome to Northern California.

Now to see all the replies about "she's an old hag that's seen more cawk than a urinal at Grand Central Station"...

But seriously, she's 50 and wants a baby?!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she had 20+ eggs frozen in her 30s I think she's SOL.

You can see how the thirst perpetuates.

Even guys here “nawww 49? No way. She looks fresh.”

Why does this woman’s profile exist? The answer is in the replies above me.
In all fairness if those photos are real, she's in the top .1% of white woman at that age.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can see how the thirst perpetuates.

Even guys here “nawww 49? No way. She looks fresh.”

Why does this woman’s profile exist? The answer is in the replies above me.
It could be because this person hasn't cracked a smile a day in their life, lol.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Are the photos 20 years old or does she look not bad for 50? Elite level makeup artist?
There are other pics of her.

I date in the 35-55 range myself (I’m in my 50’s) there are a few outliers like her.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Unless she had 20+ eggs frozen in her 30s I think she's SOL.

In all fairness if those photos are real, she's in the top .1% of white woman at that age.
we get a few, mostly up in the city of SF, and the northern (read:$$$) counties. I’ll post some more if I come across them. Lemme see what pops.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't look 49 in those pictures. Is it possible she made an error entering her birthdate?

She's not dateable and definitely delusional. First off, she has a graduate level degree and is a career woman.

What guy around 45-55 wants to start dealing with a newborn? Why would a 50 year old want to have a newborn? If you're 50 and childless, that's an advantage to similarly aged people. If a guy is dating a woman 40+, he wants her to be childless or have all children as independent adults.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Oh I agree, but I guarantee you she has hundreds of potential takers - it’s just what it is here. I went through the rest of my stack probably 100, didn’t find any I’d think were in the even 7.5> range - plenty of gals with nice yoga bodies but from the shoulders up didnt elicit a reaction from me. Frankly even this gal’s face isn’t that nice. I’m sure I’ll come across a full package (40-555 range) in a day or two, I’ll post here for your entertainment.

I rarely swipe right here, and maybe about 2-3x a month I get a match that I’d consider workable - of those I’ll go on a date. It works fine for me, as I’m having more trouble scheduling time than Heathrow does gate scheduling.

It’s a time game, usually as a plate drops I have an option or two in the wings. Again just life here..adjust or don’t.

She doesn't look 49 in those pictures. Is it possible she made an error entering her birthdate?

She's not dateable and definitely delusional. First off, she has a graduate level degree and is a career woman.

What guy around 45-55 wants to start dealing with a newborn? Why would a 50 year old want to have a newborn? If you're 50 and childless, that's an advantage to similarly aged people. If a guy is dating a woman 40+, he wants her to be childless or have all children as independent adults.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Can’t you guys see the obvious old neck skin in the second pic? Or the saggy body being held together by straps under her dress?

She’s not lying about her age.
@Pan87 not sure why your post is directed at me. I never stated she looked younger than her posted age. My original post was about the “egg storage” and wanting to raise a child/ren at her age.

However, given her age, she cleans up OK. As a man that dates that age bracket and in this market she is, in fact a rare specimen - just not what I’m seeking.