Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations about college sex life from someone that went to a party school.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean maybe ASU and AU are good party schools but give me Florida St or Ole Miss over them any day.
Arizona State and University of Arizona (UA or U of A are the typical abbreviations) are both good party schools. There's one key difference in those schools from a partying perspective. University of Arizona is more of a Greek Life school. At Arizona, only about 10-13% of students are a part of Greek Life but they run a lot of the party scene and a lot of the prettiest women pledge sororities. At Arizona State, Greek Life participation is lower and the prettiest women don't necessarily pledge sororities.

At both Arizona State and Arizona, Greek Life participation comprises less of the student body than a lot of the legacy SEC universities.

Why do you think Florida State, Ole Miss, and probably a few other legacy SEC schools are better for partying than Arizona State or Arizona?

I think after 35, life starts to go downhill in a big way. That is why I am going hard at game now.
This is when the age pill becomes a reality for most people that delayed starting families. Everything you are doing to fulfill your life right now won't hit the same after this age.
Rollo Tomassi published his classic SMV chart that I disagree with that stated that a man's SMV prime is around 35-40. It isn't. Most 35-40 year old are vagina beggars and end up feeling the age pill. It's typical for both 25-34 year old men and 35-50 year old men to be vagina beggars. Most men in both age ranges will end up settling for a woman close to his own age. When a younger man settles for women close to his own age, they are more likely to be childless. When a 35-50 year old man settles for women close to his own age, they are more likely to be single moms and have other baggage issues.

Additionally, some aspects of Game from a logistical standpoint can be more difficult after 35. Orthopedic issues (knees, hips, back) can pop up and make doing 2-3 hour daygame sessions in a mall or outdoors more challenging from a physical standpoint.

I think guys can do both if they manage their time effectively. If you are a STEM major though, good luck lol. What I do find is that students who are more involved on campus and not always studying tend to have better grades because they value their time studying a lot more. They study more in the library rather than browsing reddit lol.
STEM major guys are more likely to be incel or borderline incel in college and beyond. It's not good.

Do not listen to morons who say its over after college, it is really just starting.

I think your 20s out of college can be some of the best years of your life, they were for me even though I did not get laid as much as I would have liked. However, if guys use college to really build themselves up and learn game, those 20s pay off big time. I had friends who did just that and got laid so much in an NYC or a Chicago.

Its definitely primed to be the best years of someone's life. You actually have your own money and are around others around your age.
This is true. Some positive college sex experiences will enable the first 10 years post college to be more beneficial.

I missed out on the trendy MAA apartment complexes and the vibrant social scene that many of my friends enjoyed immediately after college.
MAA tends to market their properties to bougie/yuppie post-college people in bigger cities.

I was a member of a fraternity during college, and one memorable experience was engaging in sexual activity with five different sorority girls in a single night. Interestingly, my long-term college girlfriend also was an Alpha Delta Pi or ADPie lol. While I agree with your advice on what to do if you don't receive a bid, I personally wouldn't compromise my academic performance for the sake of casual encounters. It is widely acknowledged that there are ample opportunities for romantic encounters after college, and having a well-paying job certainly helps in that regard. Living in cities like NYC and Miami comes with a high cost of living and fierce competition for college graduates with average GPAs and no internship experiences. After graduating, I initially earned $30,000 while residing in a rural Midwestern town due to my unimpressive GPA. However, through a series of significant changes and some fortunate career moves, I managed to achieve a six-figure salary by the age of 29. The constant partying in college with the goal of casual encounters is now just a memory, and, in my honest opinion, not worth the effort.
How did you engage in sexual activity with 5 women in one night? How many vaginas did you penetrate of the 5? How many of the 5 gave you oral sex? That is a solid experience. Threesome?

Looks are more important than money/status so it's not bad to compromise academic performance for sexual opportunity. Most prospective employers don't care about your GPA when first interviewing for the first post-college job. Additionally, sexual opportunities enable the building of social skills, which are important in a workplace.

Additionally, the age pill happens. At a certain point, the youngest, most attractive women stop finding you attractive.

I knew a handful of guys who had to change colleges, go to a local community college, or move back home because of FRAs (false rape accusations).
Very important point. Rape hysteria culture on college campuses is quite overblown.

I don't recall an instance of someone who was a dork/introvert in high school becoming a great seducer in college. There are actually Game styles that can benefit introverts.
It happened quite often. Lots of dudes come out of their shell after high school and blossom in college but they get GFs and maybe an occasional hookup. Not often that they get laid a ton but not many dudes in college do as my thread said.
Good point.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you engage in sexual activity with 5 women in one night? How many vaginas did you penetrate of the 5? How many of the 5 gave you oral sex? That is a solid experience. Threesome?

Looks are more important than money/status so it's not bad to compromise academic performance for sexual opportunity. Most prospective employers don't care about your GPA when first interviewing for the first post-college job. Additionally, sexual opportunities enable the building of social skills, which are important in a workplace.

Additionally, the age pill happens. At a certain point, the youngest, most attractive women stop finding you attractive.
I was invited to a weekend outing hosted by bunch of sorority girls by one of my fraternity brothers that was friend zoned by one of them. Everyone brought friends so it was basically a closed house party.

I remember you saying you graduated right at 2008 or such, but things must have changed after the economy recovered. I would imagine it is much worse now post pandemic. GPA became much more important for first jobs, and you needed a certain gpa to qualify for internships. Some jobs like my GF's company for example have a GPA 3.0 requirement and won't even interview you unless you can prove it with a transcript. If you didn't have a GPA above a 3.0 then you were stuck finding work in East Jabib locations like I did, working a non-degree job until something came up later in life, or taking a gimmicky sales job such as Life Insurance, logistics broker, and etc.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi published his classic SMV chart that I disagree with that stated that a man's SMV prime is around 35-40. It isn't. Most 35-40 year old are vagina beggars and end up feeling the age pill. It's typical for both 25-34 year old men and 35-50 year old men to be vagina beggars. Most men in both age ranges will end up settling for a woman close to his own age. When a younger man settles for women close to his own age, they are more likely to be childless. When a 35-50 year old man settles for women close to his own age, they are more likely to be single moms and have other baggage issues.
I think this might have been the case in the days before social media and smartphone apps. Plus, men were in more powerful positions back in the day and now you have more women in upper management/higher paying jobs.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this might have been the case in the days before social media and smartphone apps. Plus, men were in more powerful positions back in the day and now you have more women in upper management/higher paying jobs.
Rollo made that chart/assertion around 2013-2014. We were well into the social media and smartphone era when Rollo made that assertion.

Women have been in upper management/high paying jobs in pretty high numbers since at least 2000.

I remember you saying you graduated right at 2008 or such, but things must have changed after the economy recovered. I would imagine it is much worse now post pandemic. GPA became much more important for first jobs, and you needed a certain gpa to qualify for internships. Some jobs like my GF's company for example have a GPA 3.0 requirement and won't even interview you unless you can prove it with a transcript. If you didn't have a GPA above a 3.0 then you were stuck finding work in East Jabib locations like I did, working a non-degree job until something came up later in life, or taking a gimmicky sales job such as Life Insurance, logistics broker, and etc.
You're correct on my MBA graduation time. Undergrad was 2001-2005. When I talk about my college sex experience, I tend to focus more about the 2001-2005 undergrad period. Graduate school is a bit different even when you're sharing the campus with undergrads.

In my job searches coming out of both undergrad and grad school, I was rarely asked anything about GPA. Maybe 1 company each time had interest in my GPA. That's why I have had the perspective of not caring about academics and GPA and caring more about having fun while getting the degree. Building real life social skills has value in the working world. Approaching and seduction involve social skills.

Plenty of STEM majors get jobs despite lackluster social skills. These STEM majors with STEM jobs often can't get laid either in college or post-college due to a lack of social skills.

Avoid gimmicky sales jobs that require cold calls. Cold calling has been discredited since at least the 1990s.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo made that chart/assertion around 2013-2014. We were well into the social media and smartphone era when Rollo made that assertion.

Women have been in upper management/high paying jobs in pretty high numbers since at least 2000.
Like I meant Rollo is basing this observation off his experiences and men he saw at that age when he was younger.

You're correct on my MBA graduation time. Undergrad was 2001-2005. When I talk about my college sex experience, I tend to focus more about the 2001-2005 undergrad period. Graduate school is a bit different even when you're sharing the campus with undergrads.
Yeah, I graduated in the beginning of 2016, I applied throughout my senior year but I didn't get a job til that February.

In my job searches coming out of both undergrad and grad school, I was rarely asked anything about GPA. Maybe 1 company each time had interest in my GPA. That's why I have had the perspective of not caring about academics and GPA and caring more about having fun while getting the degree. Building real life social skills has value in the working world. Approaching and seduction involve social skills.
Yeah, they put an end to that whole system. I grew up hearing that too, and getting hit with this wall was part of my red pill rage phase in my early 20s. To get a decent job at the time I was applying, you needed Internship experience which heavily relied on your GPA and extracurricular activities during your Junior or Sophomore year. The job market is definetly much more competitive now then it was pre 2008 and probably moreso post covid.

Plenty of STEM majors get jobs despite lackluster social skills. These STEM majors with STEM jobs often can't get laid either in college or post-college due to a lack of social skills.
Your STEM major is evolving into a more normalized social person that is in competition against other majors for decent jobs. My first job was in manufacturing/logistics and all of the management above your typical team lead were engineers with MBAs.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The job market is definetly much more competitive now then it was pre 2008 and probably moreso post covid.
I got screwed big time graduating into the 2008 mess. In Fall 2007, big companies were already cutting back on their planned new MBA hires from the Spring 2008 graduating class. Keep in mind that Fall 2007 was before Bear Stearns collapsed in March 2008 or Lehman collapsed in September 2008. I had numerous interviews in Fall 2007 and companies were ghosting me. This is before ghosting was even a term. I wasn't even getting the automated rejection emails in many cases.

Graduating from my MBA program when I did set me back the better part of 10 years. I had to take a job that paid well below the new MBA graduate pay scale of the mid to late 2000s.

To get a decent job at the time I was applying, you needed Internship experience which heavily relied on your GPA and extracurricular activities during your Junior or Sophomore year.
That's a lot of pressure. Extracurriculars are good. Some extracurricular activity groups are activity good for finding first dates/girlfriends.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is when the age pill becomes a reality for most people that delayed starting families. Everything you are doing to fulfill your life right now won't hit the same after this age. Yes, starting a family is scary, but you can only go to Columbia or Europe so many times. You can only have sex and pointless relationships so many times. The only thing that is not going to change is that stressful job and bills being due.
I'm finally reaching the stressful job point now. From 28-35 my job was easy, living in Chicago and living elsewhere remotely, not working much. Recently my director lit a fire under my ass and now I'm realizing I can't coast anymore. Have to prove my value, which I never had to do before. Still trying to enjoy life though, turning 35 soon. Haven't done a lot of things that younger people have so I think things will fulfill my life in older age. I played a very long game with my life.

Reaction score
At Arizona State, Greek Life participation is lower and the prettiest women don't necessarily pledge sororities.
At both Arizona State and Arizona, Greek Life participation comprises less of the student body than a lot of the legacy SEC universities.

Additionally, some aspects of Game from a logistical standpoint can be more difficult after 35. Orthopedic issues (knees, hips, back) can pop up and make doing 2-3 hour daygame sessions in a mall or outdoors more challenging from a physical standpoint.
What a dream come true.

And sadly, yes.

Reaction score
Why is that a dream come true?
My school, as large as it was in the Southeast, was 20% sorority-affiliated women. I chose to chase after the other 80% and it worked out in my favor, only because it handed me an LTR that yielded me all of those exclusive benefits way back then.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My school, as large as it was in the Southeast, was 20% sorority-affiliated women. I chose to chase after the other 80% and it worked out in my favor, only because it handed me an LTR that yielded me all of those exclusive benefits way back then.
If your school was roughly 20% Greek Life affiliated, did they control most of the party scene?

You chose well. You probably did one of the things in bullet points 2 and 3 below.

The people who played the mating game best in college fell into 2-3 groups, all involving LTRs
  • Greek Life people who found other Greek Life people for extended relationships
  • Non-Greek Life people (mainly) who focused on activities and met someone for an extended relationship through some extracurricular activity or in one of their classes. This is more common way of forming LTRs in college.
  • Greek or Non-Greek people who met someone in classes, activities, or some other method and had an LTR with them.
The LTR is usually the ticket to college sex. Beyond college, it is still useful for a lot of men in avoiding sexual droughts.

Reaction score
If your school was roughly 20% Greek Life affiliated, did they control most of the party scene?

You chose well. You probably did one of the things in bullet points 2 and 3 below.

The people who played the mating game best in college fell into 2-3 groups, all involving LTRs
  • Greek Life people who found other Greek Life people for extended relationships
  • Non-Greek Life people (mainly) who focused on activities and met someone for an extended relationship through some extracurricular activity or in one of their classes. This is more common way of forming LTRs in college.
  • Greek or Non-Greek people who met someone in classes, activities, or some other method and had an LTR with them.
The LTR is usually the ticket to college sex. Beyond college, it is still useful for a lot of men in avoiding sexual droughts.
I was a mix of points 2 and 3 like you say, and I refused to go Greek at all. It was a pretty solid gameplan I devised with some assistance from guys like you and me. I hit the ground running as a transfer student to a bigass ACC institution after two years of junior college and work. My whole shtick was to get involved in as many campus clubs that piqued my interest and also would accommodate me in general. The Greek scene was kind of bizarre, as the housing for those organizations on-campus was sequestered to some cow fields---lol. The off-campus house/apartment complex parties were where I struck gold and made my biggest moves. The bars were okay once I finally turned 21 but that became something just for fun and to enjoy drinking in a different, sanctioned environment off-campus.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I refused to go Greek at all.
I can relate. I went to a Greek Life information session during freshman orientation (many weeks prior to the start of school) and decided against it. I didn't rush during the early weeks of freshman year. There were consequences to that decision. A lot of the very attractive women at "Hot Girl U" rushed sororities and I was somewhat invisible to a lot of those women. The majority of my university wasn't Greek but Greek Life had a very strong influence at my university. You didn't need to be in Greek Life to find a party. Most off campus apartments were good enough. In freshman year, there was an off campus apartment a few blocks from my dorm building. That was the easiest place to find parties that year. At off campus apartment parties, you could find pusssy but it was mainly non-Greek women, meaning that they weren't as good looking. Most of the women I rated 7.5-8+ were in sororities. Off campus apartment parties were more women in the 5.5 to 7.5 range. Some definite finds, especially in the 7-7.5 range.

My whole shtick was to get involved in as many campus clubs that piqued my interest and also would accommodate me in general.
That's a good way to go things and better than off-campus partying with non-Greeks at apartment complexes as I did or Greek Life.

College students typically turn 21 somewhere during junior year and are 21 for the entirety of senior year and some portion of junior year. Greek Life standing doesn't matter as much once people turn 21 and are eligible to go to nightlife venues. Showing up at off campus apartment parties and randomly starting conversations is decent prep work for the bar scene at 21. It is best to go to the typical college bars in a city. For instance, if someone goes to UCLA, it's better to go to bars that typically attract UCLA students as compared to the general Los Angeles bar scene.

Reaction score
I couldn't have explained it better, myself. Good write up. I worked for two people who held advanced degrees from UCLA, and they were both awful at their work. But I'm unfamiliar with that city's layout. I could use San Diego State as an example. That experience would've been drastically different, compared to my campus in the sticks. Those students can hit bars and breweries anywhere in S.D. or Coronado Island and have positive interactions repeatedly. They could easily get carried away and do weeklong coke binges on Imperial Beach and not go to classes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could use San Diego State as an example. That experience would've been drastically different, compared to my campus in the sticks. Those students can hit bars and breweries anywhere in S.D. or Coronado Island and have positive interactions repeatedly. They could easily get carried away and do weeklong coke binges on Imperial Beach and not go to classes.
San Diego State would quality as a "party school". It's a large public university with a fun reputation.

Pacific Beach is a good college party scene in San Diego, but some post-college people go out for both daygame and nightgame in Pacific Beach.

The toughest thing about Game in San Diego is the ratios. Way too many military men in the San Diego area. There's a reason it has been called Man Diego.

Pacific Beach can be wild on Thirsty Thursdays as a lot of SD State students either skip their Friday classes or schedule them in the afternoons.

It was easier to go out on Thursdays when I didn't have Friday morning classes. It's ideal to schedule all classes for Friday with a 12 PM or later start time. That's the best way to have a wild Thursday night.

Reaction score
LOL. I'm completely backward. I just banged the USMC/USN women. I don't doubt the Pacific Beach blurb one bit, I went out there once at night and once in day with coworkers. As far as classes, those 8 A.M. ones sucked. hahahah.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. I'm completely backward. I just banged the USMC/USN women.
That's a solid move. Women in the military are often very sexual.

I don't doubt the Pacific Beach blurb one bit, I went out there once at night and once in day with coworkers.
It's a fun place. Pacific Beach women in the past placed an importance on looks. 6'0"+ and fit is the best combination for getting with PB women.

As far as classes, those 8 A.M. ones sucked. hahahah.
You got that right. Post-college, there are many years to wake up early and start the day. Best to enjoy some time and not start classes until at least 10 AM. Starting classes every day at 12 PM or later is better.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College athletics are a big part of the on-campus college experience, though it is generally a waste of time. College football and college basketball are the two biggest sports on campus. Depending on the school, game day in one or both of these sports can be a big deal for the campus social scene.

College athletics are changing a lot. In the past few years, many universities have announced intentions to switch athletic conferences in the next 1-2 years. Many historical rivalries will be weakened and college gamedays won't be the same. The product of college sports will get cheapened and worsened.

The Average Frustrated Chump, beta male isn't getting laid or getting a girlfriend due to the gameday social stuff. College gameday stuff is more for weak minded, sheep, NPCs. The changes in the college sports environment are not likely to affect the sex lives of students at bigger party schools with stronger football or men's basketball programs.

At my college, I found gameday to be more of a nuisance than anything.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, I have been cvck blocked by a girl unable to find parking at my apartment due to a big game being the next morning.