Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations about college sex life from someone that went to a party school.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the toughest rude awakenings for college freshmen males is the intense competition for freshman female poontang. As a freshman male, you're competing with sophomores - seniors for freshman year women. That's not a good competitive position. One slight advantage is that you as a freshman male have more access to freshman females in the dorms and in your same classes.

A lot of men arrive on campus and expect college to be a poontang paradise and it isn't in freshman year, if ever.
Yep, it's OVER for FreshmanCels.
Some percentage of freshman males can still hunt high school junior or senior females and the above blog post becomes applicable in their jurisdiction. This happens when a guy goes to college near or in his high school hometown and still has social connections at his former high school. For men that go to another city for college, either in-state or out-of-state, this isn't an option.
I don't think this applies to going to the flagship general university (i.e., Georgia Tech does not count), as there is always a healthy slice of high school students who go there. That said, I could see high-school chicks taking a major step up in their hypergamy upon arrival at State U. I can't even comment here since I went to an all-male high school very similar to Kegger Kavanaugh's. :mad:

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, it's OVER for FreshmanCels.
No, it is not OVER for FreshmanCels. There are some freshman males that are incels and borderline incels. However, many freshmen are not incels.

Being a freshman is a disadvantage in the college mating environment though.

It's debatable if the average freshman in 2022-2023 school year freshman is having a worse experience than a 1992-1993 freshman (30 years ago) or a 2001-2002 freshman (my year).

Side note --- In my freshman year, 9/11 happened in one of the first weeks of school and that put a damper on the national/campus mood for a little bit. I think that even affected campuses that weren't close to New York City and Washington DC. People were still partying at universities that weren't close to NYC or DC. The bigger effects would have been at the schools close to NYC/DC.

The 2022-2023 freshmen get to experience better ratios on campus than 1992-1993 freshmen or 2001-2002 freshmen. Even with better ratios now, there are some statistics that are showing that college sex isn't all that active, proving @Jesse Pinkman 's point in the first post that college men aren't scoring big time. Even in my 2001-2005 college experience at "Hot Girl U"/a party school, the college sex scene seemed a bit overrated and wasn't a poontang paradise for most men.

flagship general university
I had never heard this term before. I had to look up what it meant.

It is the most prominent public university in a US state, though it is not always the state school with the most students.

I can't even comment here since I went to an all-male high school very similar to Kegger Kavanaugh's. :mad:
I met some men in college who attended all-male high schools and have also met men post-college who attended all-male high schools.

For someone who attended an all-male high school, college is their first opportunity to interact with girls on a daily basis since 8th grade. That's a bit of a culture shock. Someone's sexual experience in an all-male high school depends on their K-8 social network and the opportunities with all-female high schools in the area.

Incel status during high school is common with males from all-male high schools. Many of these incels from all-male high schools build up college as a forthcoming poontang paradise in their minds. These males are not the only males expecting a poontang paradise as many males from co-ed high schools also come into college with the poontang paradise expectation.

The guys I knew in college who attended all-male high schools were not master seducers while in college. Most were relieved though to be in a co-ed environment.

Brett Kavanaugh was saved from lifelong status as an incel/borderline incel from a social circle introduction. It is doubtful that Kavanaugh was a great attractor-seducer while he was an undergrad at Yale University or during law school at Yale Law. His undergrad experience is different from the @Jesse Pinkman type undergrad experience at a state public university or my "Hot Girl U" state public university experience. Yale is not known as a big time party school. Yale is not Penn State. Yale is not the easiest place to get your penis wet while on campus.

Brett Kavanaugh did have a height and hair advantage over incel/borderline incel Neil Strauss. I've seen Kavanaugh standing next to 6'3" Doanld Trump and there's not a tremendous height difference, so I'd estimate Kavanaugh is in the 5'10"-6'0" range. Strauss was an outlier success story in learning game whereas Kavanaugh meandered as a beta male for many years for getting a longer term girlfriend through a social circle introduction.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For someone who attended an all-male high school, college is their first opportunity to interact with girls on a daily basis since 8th grade. That's a bit of a culture shock. Someone's sexual experience in an all-male high school depends on their K-8 social network and the opportunities with all-female high schools in the area.
My friend attended an all-male high school and he has never had any issues getting women. He did have trouble keeping women, but that’s a different topic lol. I wouldn’t call him a Chad, but he’s average height, has sharp facial features, and a personality that appeals to normies if that makes sense. It was a blessing and a curse because he usually got beat out by real Chads because they were his direct competition.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend attended an all-male high school and he has never had any issues getting women. He did have trouble keeping women, but that’s a different topic lol. I wouldn’t call him a Chad, but he’s average height, has sharp facial features, and a personality that appeals to normies if that makes sense. It was a blessing and a curse because he usually got beat out by real Chads because they were his direct competition.
Did he go to college?

Did he have any relocations with his parents before the end of high school? An all-male high school experience is manageable if you have a strong K-8 social network which is usually a result from not moving during childhood and having at least adequate social skills. If you were a dweeb and picked on during parts of K-8, no relocations won't matter all too much. A personality that appeals to normies indicates at least adequate social skills.

In general, being in an all-male high school is a disadvantage. Most guys can get past it to some extent though.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did he go to college?

Did he have any relocations with his parents before the end of high school? An all-male high school experience is manageable if you have a strong K-8 social network which is usually a result from not moving during childhood and having at least adequate social skills. If you were a dweeb and picked on during parts of K-8, no relocations won't matter all too much. A personality that appeals to normies indicates at least adequate social skills.

In general, being in an all-male high school is a disadvantage. Most guys can get past it to some extent though.
yeah, he went to college. He definitely got some mental trauma from it, but I would say his toxic parents contributed to it. He’s not red pilled but he has a toxic frat boy machismo type mindset towards women and it has definitely backfired on him. He’s like a broken bro because he can make friends but also lose a lot of friends and be hated.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, he went to college. He definitely got some mental trauma from it, but I would say his toxic parents contributed to it.
All-male high schools tend to be academically rigorous and send most of their graduates to 4 year colleges. From an academic standpoint, all-male high schools are good at preparing males for college. Male graduates of all-male high schools tend to complete bachelor's degrees. There are a lot of people who attend college and never graduate, even though completing a bachelor's degree isn't as difficult as it was a couple of generations ago.

From a social standpoint, all-male high schools are very damaging. @MatureDJ was damaged from his experience in one, but his below average height would have fuccked him over even in a co-ed high school. @MatureDJ had at least two things working against him in terms of Western dating, similar to how Neil Strauss had a lack of height and early onset baldness working against him. Plenty of males who aren't short have been socially damaged from attending all boys schools, and many of these men are at least average height.

Toxic parents also don't help either.

toxic frat boy machismo type mindset towards women
That can help with attracting women initially and getting the first bang.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All-male high schools tend to be academically rigorous and send most of their graduates to 4 year colleges. From an academic standpoint, all-male high schools are good at preparing males for college. Male graduates of all-male high schools tend to complete bachelor's degrees. There are a lot of people who attend college and never graduate, even though completing a bachelor's degree isn't as difficult as it was a couple of generations ago.

From a social standpoint, all-male high schools are very damaging. @MatureDJ was damaged from his experience in one, but his below average height would have fuccked him over even in a co-ed high school. @MatureDJ had at least two things working against him in terms of Western dating, similar to how Neil Strauss had a lack of height and early onset baldness working against him. Plenty of males who aren't short have been socially damaged from attending all boys schools, and many of these men are at least average height.

Toxic parents also don't help either.

That can help with attracting women initially and getting the first bang.
I guess this makes sense. Also, yes he is good at getting first bangs, but he gets cheated on a lot because he does not know how to turn it off at the right moment.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From an academic standpoint, all-male high schools are good at preparing males for college. Male graduates of all-male high schools tend to complete bachelor's degrees. There are a lot of people who attend college and never graduate, even though completing a bachelor's degree isn't as difficult as it was a couple of generations ago.
Men with challenging majors don't tend to be attractors-seducers even in party schools. Men majoring in STEM majors at party schools aren't enjoying the party atmosphere at that school. STEM majors are often academically inclined even if they have adequate social skills. Additionally, there are STEM majors at party schools who lack the social skills to get laid.

There are even some challenging undergrad business programs at party schools where academics can get in the way of partying.

It's tough to find the balance between partying, attracting-seducing women, and getting a bachelor's degree at a state university that would be considered a party school. Too much partying and trying to get laid means you won't pass your classes. Too much studying means you will pass your classes and get the degree, but you won't develop your social skills, get laid much, or have girlfriends while in college.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men with challenging majors don't tend to be attractors-seducers even in party schools. Men majoring in STEM majors at party schools aren't enjoying the party atmosphere at that school. STEM majors are often academically inclined even if they have adequate social skills. Additionally, there are STEM majors at party schools who lack the social skills to get laid.

There are even some challenging undergrad business programs at party schools where academics can get in the way of partying.

It's tough to find the balance between partying, attracting-seducing women, and getting a bachelor's degree at a state university that would be considered a party school. Too much partying and trying to get laid means you won't pass your classes. Too much studying means you will pass your classes and get the degree, but you won't develop your social skills, get laid much, or have girlfriends while in college.
My party school was and still is a huge STEM powerhouse. When I first got there and realized it was higher percentage dudes than women, it had me a little worried. Once I realized the STEM majors were not out slaying it, it evened the playing field for me. In fact, it became a non-factor. I had to go out and about and socialize to get the real lay of the land. I recommend that to all freshmen and transfers ASAP to clear up any doubts or confusion you'd typically have. When I turned 21, having the bars downtown at my disposal expanded my options even further than house parties. As a plus, I was able to walk to all the bars from home. I'm just now breaking into STEM, but it was worth it back then because it was a different time of my life, leading me down a path that I (mostly) wouldn't change.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first got there and realized it was higher percentage dudes than women, it had me a little worried. Once I realized the STEM majors were not out slaying it, it evened the playing field for me.
When I was evaluating college, I did consider the male-female ratios at those college. While it is a relevant statistic, it needs some context.

In my day in college (2001-2005), women were already ignoring a large percentage of men. In 2001-2005, very few colleges were more than 55% females, whereas since about 2015, there have been far more colleges that are 55% female.

The STEM majors are typically ignored at most colleges, especially by the top tier women. The top tier women are ignoring most men. Even the women in the 6-7.5 range (not top tier but still attractive) ignore a lot of men.

Even with colleges skewing more female now, plenty of men at colleges are incel or suffer long sexual droughts (borderline incel). How can that be at a college that is 60% women (which is somewhat normal now)? Even when a college is 60% female and men are more scarce, most of those men don't exist to most of those women. In a lot of places, the women can also go outside of the college to mate.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In another thread, I was discussing the culture surrounding sex lives at religious college. At religious colleges, there is much more of a focus on longer term dating and marriage than at the public universities than this thread mostly focuses on.

At the public university I attended from 2001-2005, I do not recall a lot of students practicing a religion while on campus. In thinking about my freshman year dorm in 2001-2002, I don't recall anyone getting up on Sunday morning to attend a religious service of any religion.

The more strict religious universities have codes of conduct that ban pre-marital sex. At public universities, pre-marital sex is expected to happen.

At strict religious universities, there is voluntary celibacy as a part of religious doctrine in preparation for marriage. At public universities, there is a class of men who are involuntarily celibate (incel) or borderline incel who aren't practicing a religion but their lifestyle can often resemble someone practicing a religion.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In another thread, I was discussing the culture surrounding sex lives at religious college. At religious colleges, there is much more of a focus on longer term dating and marriage than at the public universities than this thread mostly focuses on.
In college, I dated a girl that went to a southern Baptist based religious college. Being a couple that kissed was seen as edgy to the public with them. They also had stricter RAs and people that spent their free time watching the corridors and outside for girls or guys bringing in the opposite sex during curfew. Most of the people there came from private schools or were home schooled, but you had some normal people like my GF that just went for the education opportunity. Once she moved off campus, sex was easier to do, but I do remember it being annoying having to sneak through hurdles.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In college, I dated a girl that went to a southern Baptist based religious college. Being a couple that kissed was seen as edgy to the public with them. They also had stricter RAs and people that spent their free time watching the corridors and outside for girls or guys bringing in the opposite sex during curfew. Most of the people there came from private schools or were home schooled, but you had some normal people like my GF that just went for the education opportunity. Once she moved off campus, sex was easier to do, but I do remember it being annoying having to sneak through hurdles.
Off campus housing makes it easier for women at religious colleges to have pre-marital sex and not get into trouble for student code of conduct violations.

Students going to off campus housing differs from university to university. At a lot of bigger public schools, living on campus is typically only a freshman thing and only a small percentage of sophomores live on campus. At other schools, it is more common to do at least 2 years on campus.

Texas Christian University in Fort Worth requires 2 years on campus if you're not living at home with your parents....

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a Commutercel. I knew a total of three or four people (other STEM guys) by the time I graduated. Never saw the inside of a dorm and never went to a party.

Online classes didn’t byexist in those days, but, in terms of social life, being a commuter student was roughly equivalent to being a remote online student today.
Same, I went on maybe 4 dates as an undergrad and never got laid. I got "IHAB'd" by several hot girls from my classes when I tried asking them out. I admit I was a clueless idiot with no game.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Same, I went on maybe 4 dates as an undergrad and never got laid. I got "IHAB'd" by several hot girls from my classes when I tried asking them out. I admit I was a clueless idiot with no game.
I had one fat chick talk to me before class a few times. And my lab partner was an older married lady. I never talked with any women there beyond school-related stuff. I just had no clue where to even begin.

I had a 50 yo professor lady tell me I was better looking than this other Mike in her class lol. She said this out loud during class. It was funny. (They could talk very openly back in those days.)

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was best friends with a guy at basically the apex of the major social circles out there. Seen him run game.

Made Paul Janka look like an amateur, his ability to develop rapport was to the point where it seemed impossible. Dude got laid by all the baddest women.

He had bids at fraternities but remained a GDI. Basically as sigma of a guy as it gets. Dude had it all though. Jacked, charismatic, wealthy, good face, intelligent. One in a billion. His game was fukking insane.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a Commutercel. I knew a total of three or four people (other STEM guys) by the time I graduated. Never saw the inside of a dorm and never went to a party.

Online classes didn’t exist in those days, but, in terms of social life, being a commuter student was roughly equivalent to being a remote online student today.
I had one fat chick talk to me before class a few times. And my lab partner was an older married lady. I never talked with any women there beyond school-related stuff. I just had no clue where to even begin.

I had a 50 yo professor lady tell me I was better looking than this other Mike in her class lol. She said this out loud during class. It was funny. (They could talk very openly back in those days.)
The University of North Texas website has a good explanation of the difference between a commuter student and an off campus student.

If you're living off campus in an apartment or house within reasonable commuting distance of campus, you're an off campus student. Many college students who move out of the dorms and move into apartments or houses with other student roommates are off campus students and not commuters, even though it's possible that they commute to campus by car. Some off campus students live close enough to campus to walk, bike, or take a campus shuttle.

Being a commuter student means that you're fairly disengaged from campus social life in a lot of cases. It's not good for college social life and college dating. Off campus students may live in apartment complexes with other college students, which is better for social life and for dating in any way possible.

I went on maybe 4 dates as an undergrad and never got laid. I got "IHAB'd" by several hot girls from my classes when I tried asking them out. I admit I was a clueless idiot with no game.
That's a bad college experience in undergrad. I remember getting the IHAB while in college in the 2001-2005 era. I actually thought the IHAB was dead because I haven't gotten it much in the last 10-12 years. I thought women were getting better at making excuses now than giving the IHAB line. Apparently, the IHAB is not dead because this novice daygamer got IHAB'ed a bunch in 2021.

I give you credit for making the approaches in your academic classes, which is a form of daygame. It's not much different than being post-college and approaching in a fitness class at a gym, which is also a form of daygame.

I was best friends with a guy at basically the apex of the major social circles out there. Seen him run game.

Made Paul Janka look like an amateur, his ability to develop rapport was to the point where it seemed impossible. Dude got laid by all the baddest women.

He had bids at fraternities but remained a GDI. Basically as sigma of a guy as it gets. Dude had it all though. Jacked, charismatic, wealthy, good face, intelligent. One in a billion. His game was fukking insane.
GDI = God Damn Independent. That's a person who doesn't participate in Greek Life for those who've never seen that expression.

That sounds like a sigma male.

If a guy has that much charisma (and possibly some looks), he wouldn't need a fraternity. A lot of males need the fraternity system to get laid. The post below is close to spot on for the male social hierarchy in college. Your friend was somewhere in the #4 range on paper. A non-aligned guy with top tier/'Chad' looks is probably around #4, but his charisma got him to the poontang getting level of a #1 or #2 level.

The Male Hierarchy for college was

1). A white top tier football player or QB like Tim Tebow or Johnny Manziel
2). The Chads in a fraternity- Your fraternity prestige did matter, but I'm assuming you aren't in a crappy fraternity
3). The star black athletes likely heading to pro
4). The non-aligned Chads that had party houses
5). The rest of the white athletes
6). Average to marginal looking white Frat guys
7). The rest of the black athletes
8). Average non-aligned white guy or average to above average looking minority in a fraternity
9). Incels and average to below-average minorities

Last edited:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My college dating experience:
1. Getting ghosted by an HB7 after 2 dates because I moved way too fast and asked her to be my GF after only two dates.
2. Got fatfished by 3 girls on AOL Messenger
3. Went on one date with a HB7 Puerto Rican girl, but I was too awkward and nervous on the date. By the end of the date I could tell she had lost interest in me. I didn't bother contacting her again and she never got in touch with me. I did bump into her a year later and she was doing the hovering/approach invite routine around me, but I didn't take the bait. I had already deleted her number long ago.
4. Had a soccer player HB8 with huge tits who was keen on me, but I took too long to make a move and the window closed, she found a BF and lost interest in me.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
GDI = God Damn Independent. That's a person who doesn't participate in Greek Life for those who've never seen that expression.

That sounds like a sigma male.

If a guy has that much charisma (and possibly some looks), he wouldn't need a fraternity. A lot of males need the fraternity system to get laid. The post below is close to spot on for the male social hierarchy in college. Your friend was somewhere in the #4 range on paper. A non-aligned guy with top tier/'Chad' looks is probably around #4, but his charisma got him to the poontang getting level of a #1 or #2 level.

The Male Hierarchy for college was

1). A white top tier football player or QB like Tim Tebow or Johnny Manziel
2). The Chads in a fraternity- Your fraternity prestige did matter, but I'm assuming you aren't in a crappy fraternity
3). The star black athletes likely heading to pro
4). The non-aligned Chads that had party houses
5). The rest of the white athletes
6). Average to marginal looking white Frat guys
7). The rest of the black athletes
8). Average non-aligned white guy or average to above average looking minority in a fraternity
9). Incels and average to below-average minorities [/quote
The friend I'm talking about was frequently told he looked like a famous actor/model. He was indian.

His charisma was one factor, but his physique was also one of an NFL linebacker. 6'0'' 200lbs, 16.5" arms unflexed. He had massive levels of social proof, everyone liked him and every girl wanted to get with him.

I'd seen him snipe some of the hottest sorority girls without being part of a fraternity himself.

In my opinion he would've beat out pretty much anyone, especially since he was only 20-21 years old at the time. He was truly a mogger, there was maybe one other guy on his level that I'd seen, and that's only on a physical level. Personality wise, nobody matched his wit/charisma.

You're right though, #4 on the list sounds right.

Today, he's in his early 30s and basically out of the rat race, building his own startup. Would guess his networth is already $1 million+ easy.

Funny thing is, he used to show me texts of women he banged, how the next day or sometime shortly after they'd ask for his commitment. He never gave it. He'd charm them, bang them quickly, and move on. He'd bang the hottest women but get into relationships with pretty average looking women. Seen him approach, and he just went up and did it. No pick up lines, just presence. This is probably 10 years ago, and what's interesting is that all of his actions came purely from social experience. He never read books on game, or had to study. Just natural. And it's interesting because his actions are exactly what one would expect from a top tier man.

Last edited: