Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations about college sex life from someone that went to a party school.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a STEM student, I think there probably was some limited potential to meet chicks in the Gen Ed classes like say English, but I didn’t realize it at the time.
You had 2 strikes against you when you woke up every morning in college.

1. Commuter student living in an area not near other college students at that university
2. Being a STEM major

There is a tendency for the STEM major people to not be good at attracting-seducing women. STEM majors today are still sausage fests even with female enrollment now exceeding male enrollment at most colleges.

Cultures are different at different types of schools. STEM majors might be more worthy of poontang at schools like Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) or any Ivy League school as compared to any state public university. Even at MIT or an Ivy, women are still more likely to pursue non-STEM major guys. Most of the women at MIT or an Ivy are non-STEM. A perfect example of this would be former Bud Light VP of Marketing Alissa Heinerscheid. When she was at Harvard, she was a liberal arts major (English/Literature). She was not good looking poontang as an undergrad at Harvard though, and she was likely already developing a bad feminist attitude.

I agree with you at STEM students need to make it happen in Gen Ed classes or in extracurricular campus clubs.

2. Got fatfished by 3 girls on AOL Messenger
You must have been in college in the early to mid-2000s. AOL Instant Messenger was big then as a precursor to text messaging on cell phones and later smartphones. It was pretty common in my freshman and sophomore years to see people using AOL Instant Messenger on desktops/laptops.

1. Getting ghosted by an HB7 after 2 dates because I moved way too fast and asked her to be my GF after only two dates.
That's normal, inexperienced blue pill stuff.

3. Went on one date with a HB7 Puerto Rican girl, but I was too awkward and nervous on the date. By the end of the date I could tell she had lost interest in me. I didn't bother contacting her again and she never got in touch with me. I did bump into her a year later and she was doing the hovering/approach invite routine around me, but I didn't take the bait. I had already deleted her number long ago.
That's also normal, inexperienced blue pill stuff. You did the right thing ignoring her. You ignoring her showed that you had some natural game abilities.

4. Had a soccer player HB8 with huge tits who was keen on me, but I took too long to make a move and the window closed, she found a BF and lost interest in me.
That's a real disappointment. That happens to a lot of men at some time or another.

The friend I'm talking about was frequently told he looked like a famous actor/model. He was indian.

His charisma was one factor, but his physique was also one of an NFL linebacker. 6'0'' 200lbs, 16.5" arms unflexed. He had massive levels of social proof, everyone liked him and every girl wanted to get with him.

I'd seen him snipe some of the hottest sorority girls without being part of a fraternity himself.

In my opinion he would've beat out pretty much anyone, especially since he was only 20-21 years old at the time.
That's an impressive story. He was an Indian guy with a good physique and he was able to get laid with White sorority women. A good portion of Indian men are STEM majors with poor social skills who are not getting laid. I have seen some Indian men be spam approachers in post-college setting that just annoyed White women. I never saw an Indian male on my campus spam approach with daygame or excel at an off campus apartment party.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had 2 strikes against you when you woke up every morning in college.

1. Commuter student living in an area not near other college students at that university
2. Being a STEM major

There is a tendency for the STEM major people to not be good at attracting-seducing women. STEM majors today are still sausage fests even with female enrollment now exceeding male enrollment at most colleges.

Cultures are different at different types of schools. STEM majors might be more worthy of poontang at schools like Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) or any Ivy League school as compared to any state public university. Even at MIT or an Ivy, women are still more likely to pursue non-STEM major guys. Most of the women at MIT or an Ivy are non-STEM. A perfect example of this would be former Bud Light VP of Marketing Alissa Heinerscheid. When she was at Harvard, she was a liberal arts major (English/Literature). She was not good looking poontang as an undergrad at Harvard though, and she was likely already developing a bad feminist attitude.

I agree with you at STEM students need to make it happen in Gen Ed classes or in extracurricular campus clubs.

You must have been in college in the early to mid-2000s. AOL Instant Messenger was big then as a precursor to text messaging on cell phones and later smartphones. It was pretty common in my freshman and sophomore years to see people using AOL Instant Messenger on desktops/laptops.

That's normal, inexperienced blue pill stuff.

That's also normal, inexperienced blue pill stuff. You did the right thing ignoring her. You ignoring her showed that you had some natural game abilities.

That's a real disappointment. That happens to a lot of men at some time or another.
Thank you for your kind words, I graduated in the early 2000's as online dating was in its infancy. Wish I had all this game material back then rather than trying to figure it all out on my own. Dad was a chad lite, but never gave me any dating advice. I used movies for advice (bad idea).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words, I graduated in the early 2000's as online dating was in its infancy. Wish I had all this game material back then rather than trying to figure it all out on my own. Dad was a chad lite, but never gave me any dating advice. I used movies for advice (bad idea).
You did join SoSuave in December 2002. You now have 20 years of Game study and possibly Game practice going on.

That's awesome that you had a Chad Light type Dad. My father was a beta male. He said some real messed up beta things that I didn't realize were beta until I started my Game study.

There was Game material out there in 2000-2004. I had read some Doc Love and David DeAngelo articles in the early to mid 2000s.

One of the better movies in terms of Game theory was indie film Tao of Steve, which came out in 2000. The most unrealistic thing about Tao of Steve was its setting in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Santa Fe's city population in 2000 was in the low 60,000s and Santa Fe County (the entire metro area) was 129,000 in 2000. That's a bit of a small market for doing casual sex seduction. The Game principles themselves were solid, though the main seducer character did develop one-itis in it.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a STEM student, I think there probably was some limited potential to meet chicks in the Gen Ed classes like say English, but I didn’t realize it at the time.
I used to think this, but my friend was in an engineering network group and met his wife through there and established a strong social circle that is still going well to this day. I was a business major student and most of the girls I wanted had BFs or were hooked on some Chad because those categories were heavily Greek dominated.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a business major student and most of the girls I wanted had BFs or were hooked on some Chad because those categories were heavily Greek dominated.
This sounds a lot like my "Hot Girl U" school. Business majors and liberal arts/social science majors were like this. The women in these majors were often seeking 'Chad' type fraternity guys. These 'Chad' type fraternity guys were also business or liberal arts/social science majors as well.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were a couple of posts on the recent thread below that would make more sense in college sex thread.

Yes and no. For some reason, we have a ton of respect for Texans and Texas in the SEC. Even at my school, we loved to bid Texas kids in our frats and it was bragging rights to have one. Same can somewhat be said for Oklahoma which has long been considered the most Republican state in the entire country. Sooners bring a very rich football program with a rich history.

Even in the SEC itself though, you had some nuance and variation. Georgia, Alabama, Ole Miss, Auburn, and LSU were downright racist and hateful as places if you involved Greek Life. We had an Asian kid in my frat (upper middle tier frat but not Old Row) who got bullied and harassed when our LSU chapter came to visit us, some of the fellow brothers on our side just laughed as some LSU Bubba called this poor guy a "slant-eye BOY" (saying boy in a very demeaning way like southerners do). It was so bad that I almost wanted to quit because it made me realize how BS brotherhood was.

Then you have Vandy, Tennessee, Florida, schools more towards the SEC East like Mizzou which are much more laid back and less racist in Greek Life.
Tennessee is just as bad as Ole Miss and LSU lol. The racist greek life crap that happened at Bama happened at TN too, but Alabama just has a bigger spotlight because of football.
I think the Greek Life culture at legacy SEC universities in southeastern states is different than bigger public universities in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arizona. In Texas, the schools that have the most Greek Life participation are 2 private schools: Texas Christian University (TCU) and Southern Methodist University (SMU).

Here's a good report from 2017 on where Texas high school grads went to college in the Classes of 2011-2015.

University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, University of Arkansas, University of Alabama, and University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) were among the Top 8. Alabama and Mississippi are legacy SEC schools in the southeastern US, whereas Arkansas joined the SEC conference in the early 1990s. Arkansas is a bit of an awkward fit. I think Arkansas is southeastern. Before the early 1990s, Arkansas had been athletically aligned with Texas and Oklahoma schools.

Alabama, Auburn, and Ole Miss are known for pretty White women on campus despite Alabama and Mississippi in general being poor and having a lot of obesity. Race relations in Alabama and Mississippi have never been good.

University of Georgia and University of South Carolina have been known for hotties too.

University of Alabama football was not good for about 10 years before Nick Saban arrived in 2007.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most romantic relationships formed in college fail within 3 years of graduation. If I'm being generous, 5 years. If you are a typical undergrad, 3 years after graduation is 25 years old. 5 years is 27. Most people after graduation from college will be single again at some point between graduation at 21-23 and their 30th birthday.
How certain are you of this, if you were to put it in approx. percentages?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How certain are you of this, if you were to put it in approx. percentages?
I am 95% certain that 90%+ of romantic relationships formed during typical college years will fail within 5 years of graduation. These are usually college relationships that end in a non-marital breakup and not a marriage & divorce.

The chart below that I commonly cite on this thread shows that college isn't creating as many longer lasting relationships as it once did. College-formed relationships peaked in the 1970s-1990s as more people went to college but started falling off around 2000 when the oldest Millennials started to arrive on college campuses.

Tech-based dating methods and meeting randomly in public have been replacing meeting through social circles, family, high school, college, or church as ways of forming extended relationships.

I think college can be a great way to form a relationship but it likely won't last too long. It can be a very good experience while it lasts.

How Heterosexual Couples Meet.jpg

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 95% certain that 90%+ of romantic relationships formed during typical college years will fail within 5 years of graduation. These are usually college relationships that end in a non-marital breakup and not a marriage & divorce.

The chart below that I commonly cite on this thread shows that college isn't creating as many longer lasting relationships as it once did. College-formed relationships peaked in the 1970s-1990s as more people went to college but started falling off around 2000 when the oldest Millennials started to arrive on college campuses.

Tech-based dating methods and meeting randomly in public have been replacing meeting through social circles, family, high school, college, or church as ways of forming extended relationships.

I think college can be a great way to form a relationship but it likely won't last too long. It can be a very good experience while it lasts.

View attachment 10497
Thanks, such a fascinating graph.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a bit of an unrealistic expectation at this point for a college attending/college graduating male to expect to marry a college girlfriend. The median age at first marriage for men in the United States is now 30 and it is almost 29 for men. If college graduation is typically 22-23 for most people, that means a college-formed relationship has to last 5+ years from that point to get to the wedding day.

Knowing this information, the best way to manage one's college sex life is to create positive experiences in sex that can serve as building blocks for future interactions. Men can do this in multiple ways. A man can have sex with multiple women during college and not have any exclusive, committed relationships. A man can feel decent about his seduction successes if he does this. The more typical way that a college male can have positive experiences in a college sex life is by having 1-2 extended girlfriends during the 4+ years of college. Perhaps he graduates college with a girlfriend in that scenario.

@Jesse Pinkman mentioned in the first post that most college guys are not scoring. This is a trend that has gotten worse in recent years but was going on when I was in college 2001-2005. In 2001-2005, most of the college men I was interacted with seemed to be disappointed in their college sex experiences if they didn't have a committed girlfriend relationship.

If a man experiences mostly rejections and has few successes while he's on campus in terms of college sex, he doesn't have much to build on for the future. That can lead to many years of mating issues going forward.

The people who played the mating game best in college fell into 2-3 groups, all involving LTRs
  • Greek Life people who found other Greek Life people for extended relationships
  • Non-Greek Life people (mainly) who focused on activities and met someone for an extended relationship through some extracurricular activity or in one of their classes. This is more common way of forming LTRs in college.
  • Greek or Non-Greek people who met someone in classes, activities, or some other method and had an LTR with them.
The only exceptions to this are the top tier guys ('Chads') who can get a lot of sex without relationships. That won't happen for most college men.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the biggest mistake men make is neglecting to talk to women in high school. High School is a friendlier environment for inexperienced men to acquire EXP in females. College is portrayed as this playground for men to get laid in, but this is the furthest thing from the truth. The party schools are hostile environments for inexperienced men, and you are better off going to a non-party school if you want to have a favorable experience with women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the biggest mistake men make is neglecting to talk to women in high school. High School is a friendlier environment for inexperienced men to acquire EXP in females. College is portrayed as this playground for men to get laid in, but this is the furthest thing from the truth. The party schools are hostile environments for inexperienced men, and you are better off going to a non-party school if you want to have a favorable experience with women.
This is accurate. The party schools tend to be bigger public universities. For many students, these bigger public universities are the most affordable option if they are getting in-state tuition. Depending upon the state, they may see some of the same people from high school at their college who are also taking advantage of less expensive in-state tuition as compared to an out-of-state public university or going to a private university.

Inexperienced men might need to choose a smaller public university (possibly in-state for less expensive tuition) or a private university for a less hostile mating environment on campus.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh tbh, a lot of men who struggle to talk to girls in high school are likely going through a lot at home and in life at that time. The thing about party schools is that a lot of the guys who do well in the game there were doing well in college. Tons of former football players and former athletes end up getting in at the big fraternities. Meanwhile, the dorks and introverts in high school remain as just that.

However, I was kind of exception to the rule and in-between the worlds. Played football in high school and then in college rushed a fraternity. Early on in high school was a major dork though.

If I was to give any advice to a guy who has not gotten a bid for a frat in college and is at a party school, it would be:

1. Lift and get in the best shape you can

2. Apply to jobs at college bars, its okay if you are barback

3. Work at a college bar

That alone will help you get ahead of even a lot of frat boys.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is accurate. The party schools tend to be bigger public universities. For many students, these bigger public universities are the most affordable option if they are getting in-state tuition. Depending upon the state, they may see some of the same people from high school at their college who are also taking advantage of less expensive in-state tuition as compared to an out-of-state public university or going to a private university.

Inexperienced men might need to choose a smaller public university (possibly in-state for less expensive tuition) or a private university for a less hostile mating environment on campus.
Nah, tbh, the best bet for inexperienced men is to pick a place like College of Charleston which has insane ratios in favor of men. If I was to do it again, I would do it that way. Outside of that, state schools are not the worst if you can somehow get a nightlife job there. The guys I know who did this managed to hook up with quite a few girls.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best bet for inexperienced men is to pick a place like College of Charleston which has insane ratios in favor of men. If I was to do it again, I would do it that way. Outside of that, state schools are not the worst if you can somehow get a nightlife job there. The guys I know who did this managed to hook up with quite a few girls.
Most colleges now have better ratios than when I was applying to colleges & deciding upon a college to attend in my senior year of high school (2000-2001 school year). The colleges that I got admitted to all had ratios close to 50-50 in those days. I remember considering ratios as a part of my college decision effort. It wasn't a major consideration as most schools I was considering had similar ratios.

There are plenty of colleges now that are closer to 60% female. In more recent times, even with female surpluses on campus, most men are not getting laid that much. This shows that females tend to ignore a certain percentage of the male population.

If I was to give any advice to a guy who has not gotten a bid for a frat in college and is at a party school, it would be:

3. Work at a college bar

This is good advice.

Meanwhile, the dorks and introverts in high school remain as just that.
I don't recall an instance of someone who was a dork/introvert in high school becoming a great seducer in college. There are actually Game styles that can benefit introverts.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh tbh, a lot of men who struggle to talk to girls in high school are likely going through a lot at home and in life at that time. The thing about party schools is that a lot of the guys who do well in the game there were doing well in college. Tons of former football players and former athletes end up getting in at the big fraternities. Meanwhile, the dorks and introverts in high school remain as just that.

However, I was kind of exception to the rule and in-between the worlds. Played football in high school and then in college rushed a fraternity. Early on in high school was a major dork though.

3. Work at a college bar

Yeah, I understand that it's often easier said than done. Personally, I wasn't in the right mental state and my home environment wasn't conducive to interacting with women. Dealing with racism in my hometown and being a late bloomer led to a significant inferiority complex. Looking back, I do wish I had gathered the courage to approach women because everyone faces their own set of challenges. Despite not being involved in sports during high school, I was fortunate to have inherited athletic genes and people often assumed I was a confident ladies' man. It's amusing how I would get mistaken for a professional athlete everywhere I went, even during my travels in Europe, Asia, and Africa.

I was a member of a fraternity during college, and one memorable experience was engaging in sexual activity with five different sorority girls in a single night. Interestingly, my long-term college girlfriend also was an Alpha Delta Pi or ADPie lol. While I agree with your advice on what to do if you don't receive a bid, I personally wouldn't compromise my academic performance for the sake of casual encounters. It is widely acknowledged that there are ample opportunities for romantic encounters after college, and having a well-paying job certainly helps in that regard. Living in cities like NYC and Miami comes with a high cost of living and fierce competition for college graduates with average GPAs and no internship experiences. After graduating, I initially earned $30,000 while residing in a rural Midwestern town due to my unimpressive GPA. However, through a series of significant changes and some fortunate career moves, I managed to achieve a six-figure salary by the age of 29. I missed out on the trendy MAA apartment complexes and the vibrant social scene that many of my friends enjoyed immediately after college. The constant partying in college with the goal of casual encounters is now just a memory, and, in my honest opinion, not worth the effort.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most colleges now have better ratios than when I was applying to colleges & deciding upon a college to attend in my senior year of high school (2000-2001 school year). The colleges that I got admitted to all had ratios close to 50-50 in those days. I remember considering ratios as a part of my college decision effort. It wasn't a major consideration as most schools I was considering had similar ratios.

There are plenty of colleges now that are closer to 60% female. In more recent times, even with female surpluses on campus, most men are not getting laid that much. This shows that females tend to ignore a certain percentage of the male population.
It is because of the campus rape hysteria (mattress girl) and #MeToo. Way too many guys had to deal with FRAs (false rape accusations). I knew relatively innocent men in college who hooked up with a drunk girl and she was too embarrassed to live with it so her friends pressured her into saying she didn't give consent. That is why I rage whenever these Manosphere and Red Pill clowns hype up college as some sexual paradise, they are making men into aggressive predators who will have their lives ruined by FRAs.

I knew a handful of guys who had to change colleges, go to a local community college, or move back home because of FRAs.

I don't recall an instance of someone who was a dork/introvert in high school becoming a great seducer in college. There are actually Game styles that can benefit introverts.
It happened quite often. Lots of dudes come out of their shell after high school and blossom in college but they get GFs and maybe an occasional hookup. Not often that they get laid a ton but not many dudes in college do as my thread said.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand that it's often easier said than done. Personally, I wasn't in the right mental state and my home environment wasn't conducive to interacting with women. Dealing with racism in my hometown and being a late bloomer led to a significant inferiority complex. Looking back, I do wish I had gathered the courage to approach women because everyone faces their own set of challenges. Despite not being involved in sports during high school, I was fortunate to have inherited athletic genes and people often assumed I was a confident ladies' man. It's amusing how I would get mistaken for a professional athlete everywhere I went, even during my travels in Europe, Asia, and Africa.

I was a member of a fraternity during college, and one memorable experience was engaging in sexual activity with five different sorority girls in a single night. Interestingly, my long-term college girlfriend also was an Alpha Delta Pi or ADPie lol. While I agree with your advice on what to do if you don't receive a bid, I personally wouldn't compromise my academic performance for the sake of casual encounters. It is widely acknowledged that there are ample opportunities for romantic encounters after college, and having a well-paying job certainly helps in that regard. Living in cities like NYC and Miami comes with a high cost of living and fierce competition for college graduates with average GPAs and no internship experiences. After graduating, I initially earned $30,000 while residing in a rural Midwestern town due to my unimpressive GPA. However, through a series of significant changes and some fortunate career moves, I managed to achieve a six-figure salary by the age of 29. I missed out on the trendy MAA apartment complexes and the vibrant social scene that many of my friends enjoyed immediately after college. The constant partying in college with the goal of casual encounters is now just a memory, and, in my honest opinion, not worth the effort.
IMO, I think guys can do both if they manage their time effectively. If you are a STEM major though, good luck lol. What I do find is that students who are more involved on campus and not always studying tend to have better grades because they value their time studying a lot more. They study more in the library rather than browsing reddit lol.

It is good that you got it figured out but as someone who lived the prime 20s after college, yeah...I have to tell you, probably the best years of my life. There is an unreal energy to being 24 and moving to a city like NYC where everyone is around the same age as you. A lot of companies tend to have young recruiting classes straight out of college and you are having Happy Hours with others just like you.

I think your 20s out of college can be some of the best years of your life, they were for me even though I did not get laid as much as I would have liked. However, if guys use college to really build themselves up and learn game, those 20s pay off big time. I had friends who did just that and got laid so much in an NYC or a Chicago.

Its definitely primed to be the best years of someone's life. You actually have your own money and are around others around your age.

Do not listen to morons who say its over after college, it is really just starting.

IMO, I think after 35, life starts to go downhill in a big way. That is why I am going hard at game now.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, I think after 35, life starts to go downhill in a big way. That is why I am going hard at game now.
This is when the age pill becomes a reality for most people that delayed starting families. Everything you are doing to fulfill your life right now won't hit the same after this age. Yes, starting a family is scary, but you can only go to Columbia or Europe so many times. You can only have sex and pointless relationships so many times. The only thing that is not going to change is that stressful job and bills being due.