Observations about college sex life from someone that went to a party school.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most college women from basic public universities are not being flown out to Dubai.
In the typical basic public universities, the biggest competition for most men will be fellow college students. It won't be the rich businessmen/lawyers in that city. It won't be the 35+ guys on Seeking or other sugar daddy websites/apps trying to get a college female to touch their penis. It won't be guys who can fly women out to Dubai or even South Beach/Cancun/Cabo for the weekend.

On campus, non-fraternity guys are often finding it a challenge to compete with fraternity guys for the more attractive sorority women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This YouTube prank video shows some major hotties on the campus of Arizona State University.

The woman at :55 has a legitimate case for being in the 8.5+ range for most men. Even the ones in the first 20 seconds are likely to get ratings from most men in the 7-8.5 range.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This YouTube prank video shows some major hotties on the campus of Arizona State University.

The woman at :55 has a legitimate case for being in the 8.5+ range for most men. Even the ones in the first 20 seconds are likely to get ratings from most men in the 7-8.5 range.
ASU is on another level, but those chicks aren't just hot but they got daddies money as well pulling up in Audi-A8s, Bentley's and Benzes it's like a weird bubble

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ASU is on another level, but those chicks aren't just hot but they got daddies money as well pulling up in Audi-A8s, Bentley's and Benzes it's like a weird bubble
Arizona State is one of the top "Hot Girl U" college in the USA. It's a great place to meet attractive and young women. Getting attractive, young, and undamaged at Arizona State is likely to be more difficult.

Arizona State isn't as big of a daddies money college as some other colleges. Southern Methodist University (SMU) in Dallas is more of a university that for women from affluent backgrounds.

There are likely some women at Arizona State who fit the description you provided though.

Men who attend Arizona State have a major access advantage over men in a lot of bigger cities. There are few city nightlife venues that have nearly as many attractive women as Arizona State's campus at the right day/time.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arizona State is one of the top "Hot Girl U" college in the USA. It's a great place to meet attractive and young women. Getting attractive, young, and undamaged at Arizona State is likely to be more difficult.

Arizona State isn't as big of a daddies money college as some other colleges. Southern Methodist University (SMU) in Dallas is more of a university that for women from affluent backgrounds.

There are likely some women at Arizona State who fit the description you provided though.

Men who attend Arizona State have a major access advantage over men in a lot of bigger cities. There are few city nightlife venues that have nearly as many attractive women as Arizona State's campus at the right day/time.
I get ASU and Arizona State mixed up, isn't ASU always rated the top college for hottest chicks? I know it's one of them
I had a buddy who lived in Arizona for 16 years, he had a miserable time dating until he figured out a hack which was being an Uber driver he then started dating hot chicks/Strippers and such and granted they were getting free rides and he was getting rode so it wasn't a real relationship lmfaooo

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get ASU and Arizona State mixed up, isn't ASU always rated the top college for hottest chicks? I know it's one of them
ASU = Arizona State University
U of A = University of Arizona

It's easy to get the 2 mixed up as they are very similar. Arizona State is higher rated for hottest chicks than Arizona. Both are definitely "Hot Girl U" schools. Both are places where male college students have access to some of the most attractive female college students in the USA. Both have an active party scene and are larger public universities. Both have mega classes with 200-300+ students in classes. University of Arizona is a smaller school with fewer satellite campuses.

Arizona State is in Tempe, AZ (a suburb of Phoenix). University of Arizona is in Tucson, AZ. Tucson is almost 2 hours south of Phoenix. The Phoenix area has a population of ~4.5 million now and the population of Tucson is ~1 million.

I had a buddy who lived in Arizona for 16 years, he had a miserable time dating until he figured out a hack which was being an Uber driver he then started dating hot chicks/Strippers and such and granted they were getting free rides and he was getting rode so it wasn't a real relationship lmfaooo
Very nice! Both Phoenix and Tucson are difficult places to date.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wouldn't called her a 8.5....More like 6 and 7. She looks very average.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I see a lot of forum posts that tend to rate women lower than where I would think the consensus would be on looks. When I put numbers down, I don't always offer my own rating but where I think most men would rate.

These are women who are 18-22. That's peak age.

The woman in the white sports bra and purple shorts at :55 in that video seemed very attractive to me and I thought most men would rate that highly.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen hotter. Don't let the lighting and shorts fool you. The women around Dallas, at least in the rich parts, look far better than those girls in the video. Even though they are young, something is off about them.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You talk about gaming at off campus settings and not on campus. More of my gaming was at off campus, private residential parties, typically in apartment complexes near campus and/or ones known to have a lot of college student renters. It takes less than a semester to figure out these apartments. It took me less than 3 weeks to find a few.

It's easy to find off campus parties. I talked to people in classes and found them. In freshman year, some people in my dorm might have known where things were. If I had to do it over, I would focus more on non-party or non-bar gaming. I'd focus more on approaching in extracurricular activities or clubs.

Everything else you said seems accurate based on what I've observed.

I think the last sentence was the most important. Focus on post-college big city life. It is likely that you'll need to deal with it eventually.

Most romantic relationships formed in college fail within 3 years of graduation. If I'm being generous, 5 years. If you are a typical undergrad, 3 years after graduation is 25 years old. 5 years is 27. Most people after graduation from college will be single again at some point between graduation at 21-23 and their 30th birthday.
I went to school in the south and then I switched the mid atlantic ( where I am from). I was in college around the time you were. There is a big difference in the hook up culture of the south vs the north. The more north you go the easier the sex gets. Florida is an exception.
I visited UGA once to meet up with a girl I used to hook up with that transferred there. Athens is a cool little place but southern chicks are a little harder to get than northern girls.

I am not disagreeing with your observations. I had the same observations at my public university in North Carolina. I am just saying I got laid way more easily in the more northern state colleges.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College is pootang heaven if you pick the right school. College is pootang heaven if you are good looking and have game. Or it was in the mid 2000's. You just have to go to the right school. Each region has vastly different dating cultures. Its really insane. If you went to school in California or Las Vegas you would get puzzy pretty easily. If you went to school in Boston you would score. If you went to school in New Jersey you would score. Basically the more liberal areas are easier to smash chicks.

My ugly azz cousins and homies went to school in Maine. They were killing it because it was Maine. Girls in Maine dont have too many options and its Liberal. They were also exotic looking aka black in a city with no blacks. Even the white homies were doing good in Maine. It really depends on the city.

ALSO PICK THE RIGHT MAJOR. If you do education major with 95% women you WILL get a ton of puzzy. As long as you are normal looking.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could not get laid for the life of me in North Carolina. I would get make outs and 2nd base stuff sometimes but never sex. It was a struggle kinda. When I got to Maryland it was pretty good times. Same guy just different environment. More diversity. More liberalism. Southern chicks still have to "act" like good Christians.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let the lighting and shorts fool you. The women around Dallas, at least in the rich parts, look far better than those girls in the video. Even though they are young, something is off about them.
I've been spending time around Dallas and its more affluent parts for the past 10+ years. There are some solid looking women around Dallas. I still think that most of the elite "Hot Girl U" schools have more attractive women around campus than what you would see in Dallas.

A fair comparison would be to compare daygame to daygame. The best comparison in my opinion would be the women out on the Katy Trail in Dallas (typically on a Spring/Fall weekend afternoon with temperatures between 65-85 degrees) and the campus of a "Hot Girl U" Sun Belt region school like Arizona State, University of Arizona, University of Texas, University of Florida, Florida State, University of Alabama, Auburn, etc. during a weekday.

I think the campuses would win.

I am not disagreeing with your observations. I had the same observations at my public university in North Carolina. I am just saying I got laid way more easily in the more northern state colleges.
I could not get laid for the life of me in North Carolina. I would get make outs and 2nd base stuff sometimes but never sex. It was a struggle kinda. When I got to Maryland it was pretty good times. Same guy just different environment. More diversity. More liberalism. Southern chicks still have to "act" like good Christians.
This is an interesting observation. While most of the "Hot Girl U" schools are larger public universities in the Sun Belt region, it seems like the women were more DTF at schools that generally weren't in the Sun Belt region. It seems like you're observing that middle of the bell curve men have an easier time scoring at universities that aren't these large public universities in the Sun Belt. When @Jesse Pinkman started this thread, he started it discussing his experiences at his alma mater, University of Georgia. University of Georgia (UGA) would be considered a "Hot Girl U" school as a large public university in the Sun Belt, but there are schools known for more attractive women than Georgia.

We were in college right at the same time in the early to mid-2000s. Right now, the on campus ratios are way better than when we were in college. Most schools were closer to 50-50 male-female then whereas in the last 10 years, it's gotten closer to 60-40 female at a lot of schools.

In most of the Sun Belt, the women might show a lot of skin but might not ultimately follow through on sex, unless you're a guy in the Top 10-20%, typically achieved through looks.

If you went to school in California or Las Vegas you would get puzzy pretty easily.
California and Las Vegas have the reputation of being the easiest in the Sun Belt region. Las Vegas was more politically moderate in the 2000s than it is now. But Las Vegas has always been a party environment. University of Nevada-Las Vegas (UNLV) is there and UNLV is near the Las Vegas Strip. I do think UNLV attracts a student base who wants to party.

There are some good schools in California that have been known to attract some very sexy women who will have sex. San Diego State and UC-Santa Barbara (UCSB) are examples of them. UCSB is known as the University of Casual Sex and Beer. If women were prudes at UCSB, it wouldn't have that reputation.

University of Southern California (USC) is a private school near Downtown Los Angeles in a neighborhood that has been unsafe for a long time. Campus itself tends be ok, but wander a few blocks from campus and it gets bad fast. It tends to attract young women from affluent families and many are good looking. They might be more DTF than some other Sun Belt schools but I'm thinking a lot of them are a bit uptight due to being from somewhat old money families on the West Coast.

University of California - Los Angeles (UCLA) is in a much nicer neighborhood in Los Angeles. UCLA females are not as DTF as San Diego State or UC-Santa Barbara and they don't have the hottest girl reputation. I'd still call UCLA a "Hot Girl U" school as it is a large public university in the Sun Belt.

ALSO PICK THE RIGHT MAJOR. If you do education major with 95% women you WILL get a ton of puzzy. As long as you are normal looking.
This is good advice. This helps a lot for the daygame method of meeting women in your classes. A simple conversation as class ends works well.

STEM majors are still mostly sausage fests. STEM men mainly would have the option of meeting women in general education classes. Also, a lot of STEM men are not normal looking or acting.

Business is a fairly generic undergrad major and fairly balanced on ratios. Some females in Business majors can show themselves to be major future careerists. Beware of that. If a male can avoid these females, then Business classes can be ok as a hunting grounds.

The liberal arts and social science majors are more skewed female and can have some hotties. I'm talking about majors like Psychology, Sociology, Communication, Media Arts, and so on. A hot of attractive future medical device, pharmaceutical, or other attractive girl sales reps start out in college as Psychology or Communication majors.

A major that I think has likely changed since the mid-2000s is Journalism. The news media landscape has changed a lot since those women were in school. Since there's been more cord cutting, I think fewer women want to pursue a career in TV news. Back in the 1990s-2000s when TV news was still viable, there were more attractive females going to Journalism to pursue careers in TV news or TV sportscasting. Journalism and Communication both attracted hotties wanting on camera reporting careers. Not sure how much Journalism has changed. Communication was a catch all major for women who wanted a basic degree that could serve a lot of purposes but not one specific one.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his is good advice. This helps a lot for the daygame method of meeting women in your classes. A simple conversation as class ends works well.
If you are bad with women coming to college, I don't think anything is going to magically save you. I was a business major and agree, but I had friends in the same major and they had zero issues with women lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are bad with women coming to college, I don't think anything is going to magically save you.
A lot of college social success builds upon what happened during the K-12 years. Somewhere around Grades 8-10 is when interactions with the opposite sex get started. It's good not to be a social outcast during the K-12 years. The guys who were social outcasts in the K-12 years aren't going to do well in college with getting sex, just as they didn't do well in Grades 9-12 with getting sex. A lot of these men have nerdy/dorky interests and are STEM majors too. It's not a good combination.

Most guys were middle of the bell curve high school social outcomes and will have middle of the bell curve type outcomes with college sex.

Some middle of the bell curve guys might flourish with something in the college environment.

It's best to have at least average social skills on the first day of college.

I was a business major and agree, but I had friends in the same major and they had zero issues with women lol.
Business majors are pretty ordinary in general in undergrad. It doesn't mean much. If a male is elite level in looks and a Business major, he will do well. If a male is in the middle of the bell curve on looks and a Business major, he'll have some middle of the bell curve results with women. Being a business major doesn't put a male into contact with more women than most majors. Business is better than STEM for meeting women in classes but likely worse than social sciences and liberal arts type majors. It is a very common major because it can help for getting hired in business roles post college.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend who I initially met in college called me on the telephone yesterday. One of the subjects that we talked about was our sex lives while we were in college. Both of us expressed disappointment that our college sex did not live up to our initial expectations entering that college. Both of us did get laid, have relationships, and were somewhat sexually successful while in college.

These were two, 40 year old men looking back on the early to mid-2000s era.

We both acknowledged that the competition for pussie was challenging at our university. We were both competing with top tier fraternity guys and star collegiate athletes who would later turn into professional athletes and make millions of dollars. The females on campus knew certain athletes on campus had professional prospects and had millions of dollars in their futures.

I think the top fraternity guys were bigger sources of competition for us than the top collegiate athletes. There were more top fraternity guys as compared to athletes with realistic professional sports prospects. Neither my friend nor I were members of fraternities. I went to a Greek Life information session during freshman orientation (many weeks prior to the start of school) and decided against it. Had I rushed during freshman year, it is unknown what sort of fraternity bids I would have received. It seems less likely that I would have received a bid at a top tier fraternity, but likely I would have received a bid at a non-top tier one. It is unclear how advantageous a non-top tier fraternity would have been.

Less than 15% of students at my university participated in fraternities/sororities during my years there. More recent statistics indicate that college still has similar Greek Life participation rates. The fraternities and sororities did have a disproportionately large influence over the party scene of that college. Due to the fact that 85%+ of students weren't affiliated, it was still possible to find parties. The 85%+ of students not in fraternities/sororities still wanted to drink alcohol and have sex.

Even back in the early to mid-2000s before social media, smartphones, and apps, there was definitely an 80/20 rule in effect. The top 20% of guys were most desired on campus and had the most options. Non-Top 20% guys had fewer options and generally less physically attractive options.

The people who played the mating game best in college fell into 2-3 groups, all involving LTRs
  • Greek Life people who found other Greek Life people for extended relationships
  • Non-Greek Life people (mainly) who focused on activities and met someone for an extended relationship through some extracurricular activity or in one of their classes. This is more common way of forming LTRs in college.
  • Greek or Non-Greek people who met someone in classes, activities, or some other method and had an LTR with them.
I didn't hear of one case of a random, outdoor on campus approach leading to multiple dates or a relationship. There might have been an approach or two in my university's student union that lead to something longer term, but I wasn't aware of it or simply don't recall it now.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend who I initially met in college called me on the telephone yesterday. One of the subjects that we talked about was our sex lives while we were in college. Both of us expressed disappointment that our college sex did not live up to our initial expectations entering that college. Both of us did get laid, have relationships, and were somewhat sexually successful while in college.
I think the key here is consistent sex or at least a few LTRs in college. Despite having sex with 5 different girls in one night, I still feel like my college sex life was a L because I never felt like I could get laid again.

We both acknowledged that the competition for pussie was challenging at our university. We were both competing with top tier fraternity guys and star collegiate athletes who would later turn into professional athletes and make millions of dollars. The females on campus knew certain athletes on campus had professional prospects and had millions of dollars in their futures.
Competition for certain women was challenging. Looking back, I could've had an easier sex life if I didn't exclusively chase sorority white women in the prestigious houses & opened myself up a little bit. I lost a lot of chances to just being stupid lol. My college gf did end up being a Tri-Delta (Delta Delta Delta) though lol.

I think the top fraternity guys were bigger sources of competition for us than the top collegiate athletes. There were more top fraternity guys as compared to athletes with realistic professional sports prospects. Neither my friend nor I were members of fraternities. I went to a Greek Life information session during freshman orientation (many weeks prior to the start of school) and decided against it. Had I rushed during freshman year, it is unknown what sort of fraternity bids I would have received. It seems less likely that I would have received a bid at a top tier fraternity, but likely I would have received a bid at a non-top tier one. It is unclear how advantageous a non-top tier fraternity would have been.
Your high smv fraternity guys tend to be former HS Jock Chads with rich parents & social connections. Even if you joined a fraternity, you were never going to compete against them. In my fraternity, it was common to be eskimo brothers with the same 1-3 guys in the house. I will say that they tended to settle down in relationships for the most part. I remember I was fvcking my brother's recent ex and I had him drop me off at her dorm, but he didn't know I was going to her room :)

Less than 15% of students at my university participated in fraternities/sororities during my years there. More recent statistics indicate that college still has similar Greek Life participation rates. The fraternities and sororities did have a disproportionately large influence over the party scene of that college. Due to the fact that 85%+ of students weren't affiliated, it was still possible to find parties. The 85%+ of students not in fraternities/sororities still wanted to drink alcohol and have sex.
Idk what my % was, but it felt like Greek life dominated the social scene at my school especially for business majors. Maybe, it was just my major and the atmosphere I chose to put in. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have chosen my university in the first place.

Even back in the early to mid-2000s before social media, smartphones, and apps, there was definitely an 80/20 rule in effect. The top 20% of guys were most desired on campus and had the most options. Non-Top 20% guys had fewer options and generally less physically attractive options.
It was 95/5 at mine with an acid test of 99/1 lol.

The people who played the mating game best in college fell into 2-3 groups, all involving LTRs
  • Greek Life people who found other Greek Life people for extended relationships
  • Non-Greek Life people (mainly) who focused on activities and met someone for an extended relationship through some extracurricular activity or in one of their classes. This is more common way of forming LTRs in college.
  • Greek or Non-Greek people who met someone in classes, activities, or some other method and had an LTR with them.
You could be in a fraternity and still struggle with women. Unless you are a Chad, I wouldn't recommend joining a fraternity for sex. One, your dating pool was limited because you didn't want to taint your name by dating a non-Greek girl (unless she was hot) or a sorority girl in a lower house (unless she was hot). Two, a lot of sorority girls chose the LTR route too and you needed social circle game. Three, group think & abundance were huge cvck blocks too. If a girl found you attractive, but you didn't qualify in her circle's eyes then you more than likely got a ONS or hookup at best. Four, there is more pressure and competition. You meet a cute girl, but she might already be locked in with some dude to go to Greek date parties or a formal. Add that you are dealing with one of the most sought-after women at their peak age makes things worse too.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious where you live. That girl is easily a 7-8 in my area most average women are overweight and fat. the average woman is 5'4, 190 pounds according to the CDC. I'm not saying I live in an area where the women are all ugly, but this girl would stand out out easily from the average

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious where you live. That girl is easily a 7-8 in my area most average women are overweight and fat. the average woman is 5'4, 190 pounds according to the CDC. I'm not saying I live in an area where the women are all ugly, but this girl would stand out out easily from the average
I live in the south but Im in a city that has tourists now and again. The women from overseas that come in, and sometimes I'm even interacting with them, are far higher looks than the women here.