Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now and then..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being married to a woman like this would be a good deal for a lot of men. The problem is that now most married woman aren't following much of this. I also think men would lean more into their masculine if they could get trad wives like these.

It'd be interesting to see what a "Home Economics Book" from circa 1950 would advise women to do in order to get a husband so that they could follow the next set of tips to look after their husband. Tips for looking after a husband are irrelevant if a woman can't get a husband initially.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This was the advise to women in the past to be high value women.
View attachment 9905
Basically what most of us guys look for in a girl to be lady of high value. What do you think?
This is from a time when most women stayed at home and didn't work so they had all day to accomplish these things.

Most guys now want the same thing but that she also works a full time job as well. That's never happening.

You get one or the other not both.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from a time when most women stayed at home and didn't work so they had all day to accomplish these things.

Most guys now want the same thing but that she also works a full time job as well. That's never happening.

You get one or the other not both.
A lot of women still stay at home during the first few years of their kids, at least here. From what i have seen, most cant accomplish half of the things listed above, if anything at all on a daily basis.

It doesnt matter how much time you give a typical "western woman", she is never going to be a traditional woman and yet demanding/"deserving" a traditional man.

I am not saying one cant find a gold nugget out there, but it wont be the 8s and 9s people are drooling over.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I am not saying one cant find a gold nugget out there, but it wont be the 8s and 9s people are drooling over.
I agree with this. Maybe its better to have a girl who just passes the boner test but gives you mental peace than a super hot girl who makes your life harder than your d1ck.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the modern era this can be applied to both sexes here and there. Women have jobs too and other responsibilities. That said the advice found in that article looks to create a healthy home environment. Regardless of what went on in the man or woman's day you should greet your spouse positively and not nag/complain to them upon getting home.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the advise to women in the past to be high value women.
View attachment 9905
Basically what most of us guys look for in a girl to be lady of high value. What do you think?
Advice from the old lady:

This remains excellent advice. I will share this with my daughter in law if my son marries her. That’s how I want my son to be treated by his wife. Marriages like this are foundationally good.

Now. These 1950s women were full time wives & mothers typically too, meaning the man made all the money and the wife was home raising children. So the wife was financially taken care of during this era.

Classy affluent families still run this way even in today’s day & age. It’s a status thing now to afford your wife to be at home full time. Even older men with means often prefer a “kept” woman. Then she is at his beck & call, free to travel with him or assist him, especially if he’s retired. She only has to serve one master: him.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty, that doesn’t sound like a wife. That sounds like a maid / slave.

If I had a wife, I wouldn’t tell her to cook or clean. I would hire someone to do that. I would take her out every night. Treated like a Queen.

A man just wants a wife to give birth to healthy child, some companionship, someone to travel with, get invited to couples parties. and some sex. Even sex isn’t that important. Once a month would be more than enough.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty, that doesn’t sound like a wife. That sounds like a maid / slave.

If I had a wife, I wouldn’t tell her to cook or clean. I would hire someone to do that. I would take her out every night. Treated like a Queen.

A man just wants a wife to give birth to healthy child, some companionship, someone to travel with, get invited to couples parties. and some sex. Even sex isn’t that important. Once a month would be more than enough.
Thats what SHE says......