Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not Your Friend

Lilkoolaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyo,

I've been going on Meetup events lately and met, and connected with some dope people. They're all around my age and there's this one girl I'm interested in. I joke around with her quite a bit, and while I've invited her out to go Apple Picking this Sat (she may or may not be able to make it, but it's a group activity via meetup anyway) , I feel there there may be some areas of improvement regarding my game. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm ears

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyo,

I've been going on Meetup events lately and met, and connected with some dope people. They're all around my age and there's this one girl I'm interested in. I joke around with her quite a bit, and while I've invited her out to go Apple Picking this Sat (she may or may not be able to make it, but it's a group activity via meetup anyway) , I feel there there may be some areas of improvement regarding my game. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm ears
Invite her to do something, just you two. Forget the group event.

If she mentions inviting others, make it clear that you want some one on one so you can get to know her better.

If she says yes, then there you go. If she says no, then there you go.

If it were me I'd do something slightly more affectionate to make it clear what I meant when I'm asking her out. Like if I'm walking up to greet her and her back is turned to me, I'll place my hand on the small of her back and say 'hey whatever her name is' in a smooth tone. Or when you invite her out, if you're sitting down, put your hand on her knee to get her attention while you say 'hey, (insert you asking her out)'. You get the gist. I would do that to make sure I wasn't wasting my time by hanging out with her 1 on 1 and it was clear, or I at least hinted, that I was interested in her as more than a friend.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Is meetup any good to pick up women? I mean are they usually single or are some of them there just to meet other people? like if a guy is trying to pick up women there would you be considered a creep?

match.com has these group events I see advertised and you pay, but from what I read on these forums the things are a farce. hardly any men or women show up to the events and they're corny.

Lilkoolaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her to do something, just you two. Forget the group event.

If she mentions inviting others, make it clear that you want some one on one so you can get to know her better.

If she says yes, then there you go. If she says no, then there you go.

If it were me I'd do something slightly more affectionate to make it clear what I meant when I'm asking her out. Like if I'm walking up to greet her and her back is turned to me, I'll place my hand on the small of her back and say 'hey whatever her name is' in a smooth tone. Or when you invite her out, if you're sitting down, put your hand on her knee to get her attention while you say 'hey, (insert you asking her out)'. You get the gist. I would do that to make sure I wasn't wasting my time by hanging out with her 1 on 1 and it was clear, or I at least hinted, that I was interested in her as more than a friend.
Damn. This is ****ing perfect. I didn't even think of this **** lol totally saving this to memory

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is meetup any good to pick up women? I mean are they usually single or are some of them there just to meet other people? like if a guy is trying to pick up women there would you be considered a creep?

match.com has these group events I see advertised and you pay, but from what I read on these forums the things are a farce. hardly any men or women show up to the events and they're corny.
I have gotten laid many times from meet ups