"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Not Your Friend

Lilkoolaid

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
11
Age
34
Location
New Jersey
Heyo,

I've been going on Meetup events lately and met, and connected with some dope people. They're all around my age and there's this one girl I'm interested in. I joke around with her quite a bit, and while I've invited her out to go Apple Picking this Sat (she may or may not be able to make it, but it's a group activity via meetup anyway) , I feel there there may be some areas of improvement regarding my game. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm ears
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Heyo,

I've been going on Meetup events lately and met, and connected with some dope people. They're all around my age and there's this one girl I'm interested in. I joke around with her quite a bit, and while I've invited her out to go Apple Picking this Sat (she may or may not be able to make it, but it's a group activity via meetup anyway) , I feel there there may be some areas of improvement regarding my game. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm ears
Invite her to do something, just you two. Forget the group event.

If she mentions inviting others, make it clear that you want some one on one so you can get to know her better.

If she says yes, then there you go. If she says no, then there you go.

If it were me I'd do something slightly more affectionate to make it clear what I meant when I'm asking her out. Like if I'm walking up to greet her and her back is turned to me, I'll place my hand on the small of her back and say 'hey whatever her name is' in a smooth tone. Or when you invite her out, if you're sitting down, put your hand on her knee to get her attention while you say 'hey, (insert you asking her out)'. You get the gist. I would do that to make sure I wasn't wasting my time by hanging out with her 1 on 1 and it was clear, or I at least hinted, that I was interested in her as more than a friend.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Is meetup any good to pick up women? I mean are they usually single or are some of them there just to meet other people? like if a guy is trying to pick up women there would you be considered a creep?

match.com has these group events I see advertised and you pay, but from what I read on these forums the things are a farce. hardly any men or women show up to the events and they're corny.
 

Lilkoolaid

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
11
Age
34
Location
New Jersey
Invite her to do something, just you two. Forget the group event.

If she mentions inviting others, make it clear that you want some one on one so you can get to know her better.

If she says yes, then there you go. If she says no, then there you go.

If it were me I'd do something slightly more affectionate to make it clear what I meant when I'm asking her out. Like if I'm walking up to greet her and her back is turned to me, I'll place my hand on the small of her back and say 'hey whatever her name is' in a smooth tone. Or when you invite her out, if you're sitting down, put your hand on her knee to get her attention while you say 'hey, (insert you asking her out)'. You get the gist. I would do that to make sure I wasn't wasting my time by hanging out with her 1 on 1 and it was clear, or I at least hinted, that I was interested in her as more than a friend.
Damn. This is ****ing perfect. I didn't even think of this **** lol totally saving this to memory
 

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
Is meetup any good to pick up women? I mean are they usually single or are some of them there just to meet other people? like if a guy is trying to pick up women there would you be considered a creep?

match.com has these group events I see advertised and you pay, but from what I read on these forums the things are a farce. hardly any men or women show up to the events and they're corny.
I have gotten laid many times from meet ups
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top