Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Not looking for a hookup"

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Unless you’re Chad, then hookups are definitely on the table. You don’t even have to take me on a date”

they always leave out that part. Kinda like the “I’m not ready for a relationship right now”. Everyone knows they mean “with you” when they say that.

women need newer lines.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
“Unless you’re Chad, then hookups are definitely on the table. You don’t even have to take me on a date”

they always leave out that part. Kinda like the “I’m not ready for a relationship right now”. Everyone knows they mean “with you” when they say that.

women need newer lines.
Or going through some "drama"/hardship etc... More or less translating to "evaluating multiple d1cks atm"

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I used to know a divorced nurse who'd call me to come over, from time-to-time. It was always uncomfortable walking between her small kids and the cartoons she turned on to amuse then, on my way back to mommy's room.
You think that's bad, her "kid" was 18. When we went into the other room and closed it, her daughter and her friends started laughing. She moved too fast and there was something all over her face (she usually swallowed). It was an experience.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The daughter and her friends were HOTTTTTTTTTTTT. It was so weird. Not going to lie, I was trying to figure out how to get the mom and the 18 y.o. daughter in bed. I got rid of her not too much long after because she disrespected me. So, I wasn't able to do that. Sigh.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The daughter and her friends were HOTTTTTTTTTTTT. It was so weird. Not going to lie, I was trying to figure out how to get the mom and the 18 y.o. daughter in bed. I got rid of her not too much long after because she disrespected me. So, I wasn't able to do that. Sigh.
Won't lie, got a hard on reading that. Don't ruin my no-fap over here you animal.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the best way to entice a mother to partake in a little ménage a trois with her female offspring and me?

Asking for a friend.