Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Not looking for a hookup"

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Unless you’re Chad, then hookups are definitely on the table. You don’t even have to take me on a date”

they always leave out that part. Kinda like the “I’m not ready for a relationship right now”. Everyone knows they mean “with you” when they say that.

women need newer lines.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
“Unless you’re Chad, then hookups are definitely on the table. You don’t even have to take me on a date”

they always leave out that part. Kinda like the “I’m not ready for a relationship right now”. Everyone knows they mean “with you” when they say that.

women need newer lines.
Or going through some "drama"/hardship etc... More or less translating to "evaluating multiple d1cks atm"

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. You know how we feel about this around here.
"Not looking for a hookup...…………..that is why I am dressed in the most sexually provocative way I could"

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a single mom back in my 20's. DTF on the first night. Her mom watched her offspring while she took a ride on the d-train.
I used to know a divorced nurse who'd call me to come over, from time-to-time. It was always uncomfortable walking between her small kids and the cartoons she turned on to amuse them, on my way back to mommy's room.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to know a divorced nurse who'd call me to come over, from time-to-time. It was always uncomfortable walking between her small kids and the cartoons she turned on to amuse then, on my way back to mommy's room.
You think that's bad, her "kid" was 18. When we went into the other room and closed it, her daughter and her friends started laughing. She moved too fast and there was something all over her face (she usually swallowed). It was an experience.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think that's bad, her "kid" was 18. When we went into the other room and closed it, her daughter and her friends started laughing. She moved too fast and there was something all over her face (she usually swallowed). It was an experience.
Awkward