Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No kiss on the first date, immediate grounds for nexting?

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized I posted on my other thread "She demands a 5th date prior to having sex" about the outcome of THIS situation.

So yes, this Brazilian chick that wouldn't kiss me on the first date ended up bucking me last night!

@Lookatu
@manfrombelow

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Brazilian girl I hooked up with didn't even let me get close to kissing her on the first date.. Second date she agreed to come over to my apartment and blew me like a band horn hahaha.
This is sounding consistent with Brazillian girls lately.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atta Boy....

She Epitomizes my "Don't start what you can't finish" approach to Kino and sex.

She is giving plenty of interest signals in her texting. I think when you start the second date at your place you start off on a physically affectionate note. Set the tone with a quick kiss and a tight hug, and then go on about getting the dinner ready. Pour some wine and play some dance music she likes.. Dance in the kitchen while fixing dinner. Be physically touching her flirtily but not sexually. lots of eye contact. She should be playing along and you shouldn't push too fast that she feels like she has to push you away. Leave her wanting more...

After dinner continue the slow dancing in the living room and ramp up the escalation. Her response from the pre dinner kino will tell you if she is feeling the groove. If you pushed to far, she will probably pick up her stuff and leave. Don't ask her out again in that case.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Lookatu in response to your question:

Night started with her coming over, I was finishing dinner, and initiated kino throughout the night. At some point I invited her into the living room to finish our wine. She didn't necessarily position herself on the couch to not be kissed, but the vibe wasn't quite there yet. I didn't want to rush it and jump the gun.

At some point I threw on the sound system and LED lights in my place and we started dancing (I showed her some bachata and she showed me forro). This is normally the point where I will make a move to lean in for the kiss, but again, she was always just kind of out of reach or the timing wasn't right.

Eventually we end up back on the couch, close together, and she has her hand on my arm and was smiling at me. I thought "it's now or never boy." I smiled and said "come here", leaned in, and started to make out.

We cont. to make out but when I started escalating things she would stop me a bit and say "are we rushing things?" To which I just smiled, didn't respond, and kept kissing her necks and breasts. She kind of pulled away at some points and I thought "fuuck - this isn't happening tonight..." But I stayed persistent, continued to escalate, and eventually she just started taking more clothes off and the deed was done my man!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Lookatu in response to your question:

Night started with her coming over, I was finishing dinner, and initiated kino throughout the night. At some point I invited her into the living room to finish our wine. She didn't necessarily position herself on the couch to not be kissed, but the vibe wasn't quite there yet. I didn't want to rush it and jump the gun.

At some point I threw on the sound system and LED lights in my place and we started dancing (I showed her some bachata and she showed me forro). This is normally the point where I will make a move to lean in for the kiss, but again, she was always just kind of out of reach or the timing wasn't right.

Eventually we end up back on the couch, close together, and she has her hand on my arm and was smiling at me. I thought "it's now or never boy." I smiled and said "come here", leaned in, and started to make out.

We cont. to make out but when I started escalating things she would stop me a bit and say "are we rushing things?" To which I just smiled, didn't respond, and kept kissing her necks and breasts. She kind of pulled away at some points and I thought "fuuck - this isn't happening tonight..." But I stayed persistent, continued to escalate, and eventually she just started taking more clothes off and the deed was done my man!
Man you really paced that well and didn't let it phase you. Especially the part about not saying anything but smiling. You did good. :up:
It didn't sound like there was that much push/pull, just more of LMR.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you really paced that well and didn't let it phase you. Especially the part about not saying anything but smiling. You did good. :up:
It didn't sound like there was that much push/pull, just more of LMR.
Thanks man! I thought so. There were some other minor things too where it was kind of an iffy situation, but I knew better to play aloof and not let small stuff phase me, and shiit did it work.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

She has been a tad flaky as far as meeting up this week, but wanted to meet up this weekend (I am gone though). She hits me with a text pretty much saying she doesn't want all of our interactions hanging out to be her coming over to my place, having sex, then her leaving (I invited her to my place again as I get out of work late tonight and was offering to get us some food).

Where should I proceed? Next her because she wants to "get to know me more and do more stuff in public"? I don't mind doing that at all, but she seems a little averse to having sex now. Could this be ASD and her regretting fuucking me on the second date?

@Lookatu

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

She has been a tad flaky as far as meeting up this week, but wanted to meet up this weekend (I am gone though). She hits me with a text pretty much saying she doesn't want all of our interactions hanging out to be her coming over to my place, having sex, then her leaving (I invited her to my place again as I get out of work late tonight and was offering to get us some food).

Where should I proceed? Next her because she wants to "get to know me more and do more stuff in public"? I don't mind doing that at all, but she seems a little averse to having sex now. Could this be ASD and her regretting fuucking me on the second date?

@Lookatu
Bro, isn't this a repeat of what happened with the other girl since you never took her out anywhere public?
If that's the case man, you know what to do. Take her out somewhere public and fun. Don't worry about the sex. If she's having fun, it's going to happen.

Same reasoning as with the other girl, she's probably thinking she's just a booty call right now. She doesn't wanna feel like that.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, isn't this a repeat of what happened with the other girl since you never took her out anywhere public?
If that's the case man, you know what to do. Take her out somewhere public and fun. Don't worry about the sex. If she's having fun, it's going to happen.

Same reasoning as with the other girl, she's probably thinking she's just a booty call right now. She doesn't wanna feel like that.
Yeah exactly! That's what I figured, just thought it was strange since we already had sex. But I agree, I think some quality time and a fun public date will make her warm up.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just thought it was strange since we already had sex.
It's called backwards peddling. It happens all the time. Sometimes they have sex quickly with you and realize they made a mistake(buyer's remorse) and they don't wanna see you again. Sometimes(as in this case), they second guess their original decision and wanna try to validate it or not. This girl maybe felt she rushed into it early and wants to see if you just view her as only a booty call or not.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, these rules will be your undoing.

If she’s showing other forms of interest, kissing on the first date is not a requirement. This girl also seems to be running relationship game. Just be conscious of if that is what you want.
Agree 100%.

I've been on dates where a woman preferred not to make out (and sometimes I didn't either to keep her guessing a bit, plus maybe we ate spicy food) and I was fine with it provided I had a good time and I felt she was worth pursuing. They always kissed on the second date. What's the big deal?

This girl seems like a decent woman with high values and good moral compass and OP wants to dump her already, SMH.

Would a woman who preferred an interracial gang bang or gonzo on the first date be a better choice???