mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
Cuckfest 2020female styled chat from 1990s, ^^
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Cuckfest 2020female styled chat from 1990s, ^^
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
OKThey are close friends. They play games online and are video calling at same time hours a day om the weekends.
Let's see what happens. I wish I could get this girl back. Less than 2 weeks she will reach out to ask when she can pick him up.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
so much butthurt"7 months together, introduced to all my family, and I'm not even worth of a coffee to get some closure. Really painful the way you acted post break up"
You must be in pain.so much butthurt
dont send this, please
(note: my LTR ghosted me after 4yr, I know how you feel)
Are u sure is not best to be busy at work? Let her wonder?Go downstairs, say goodbye and act like she is the babysitter, an OLD grandmother, your kids friends mom or some random teen...
someone your only focus is taking care of your kid for the time away.
Act normal and netural, do not ask her out or ask her anything, she is not your friend, not your lover and not your interest.
let her do the wondering...
and you will go out for a walk, feel good...
smile at random women and rebirth yourself into who you are without her.
let her do the wondering.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Yeah indifference is the key for sure. It'sdo anything that you want
they key is to be indifferent to her, not to ignore completely (or she will know you are ignoring her, which is a sign you are not)
Bro I'm having a hard time to see her in the kids exchange because this girl disrespected me a lot. She called me sociopath when I told her she couldn't see my kid unless we're dating. She told me straight she had no feelings, no interest, she didn't want anything from me or anything to do with me. She rejected my coffee invitations and said there's nothing to talk about. After all these , I really don't know if being cool and indifferent is the best option.. Or just walk away, not show up during kids exchange and force her to actually do something if she wants too see me, like texting me or inviting me to do something with the kids for example.do anything that you want
they key is to be indifferent to her, not to ignore completely (or she will know you are ignoring her, which is a sign you are not)
You put yourself in this situation by repeatedly making the same mistake over and over again. Why do you want a woman who doesn't want you?Bro I'm having a hard time to see her in the kids exchange because this girl disrespected me a lot. She called me sociopath when I told her she couldn't see my kid unless we're dating. She told me straight she had no feelings, no interest, she didn't want anything from me or anything to do with me. She rejected my coffee invitations and said there's nothing to talk about. After all these , I really don't know if being cool and indifferent is the best option.. Or just walk away, not show up during kids exchange and force her to actually do something if she wants too see me, like texting me or inviting me to do something with the kids for example.
Let me know what u think.
Sounds good yeah but I still have a kid that I have to bring to her or have her pick him up. And I really don't know if I wanna see her face to faceYou put yourself in this situation by repeatedly making the same mistake over and over again. Why do you want a woman who doesn't want you?
Go find someone interested in you and stop all this silliness.
Bro you gotta man up and forget about her. You can’t fix this she looks at you like your beneath her block her and move on since you can’t control yourself when she contacts you.I think I'm gonna met the kids meet.
How do u think I should handle the communication? Reply short, dry polite, no invitations. Or kinda flirty a little. Keep in mind I chased and beeged 1 month...
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
She is done with me. She is only interested in this connection with the kids, that's her words, when she reached out and I asked her for coffee.Bro you gotta man up and forget about her. You can’t fix this she looks at you like your beneath her block her and move on since you can’t control yourself when she contacts you.
When she reaches out in a week to plan about the kid pick up time. I'll take a day or so to reply. I'll be short and straight to the point. Not gonna invite her for anything more, not gonna ask anything about her. And this one I'm not sure 100% but I think I won't be present during the kids exchange, trying to imply I don't really care to see her face to face anymore. Because I'm sure she thinks I'll be using my kid as a pawn to see her during the exhanges.Dude, you have to start treating this woman with the same disdain she has for you.